Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? (1839 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
A girl thinks she is in a serious relationship dating a guy(ibo) who tells her "I love U" @ all time but does not give her attention, he is full of unfulfilled promises, Always giving her excuses of how busy he is with a project in Abuja or having meetings with governors and senators, Doesn't reply BBM pings from her, doesn't call, text or answers the girl's calls when ever he is out of town and His popular word Phrase are "I want to get married ASAP". The only places he takes her to are Fast Food joints, Movies, Club houses and his house and they are not having sex cus they r abstaining but they do kiss each other. Is this How True Love is suppose to be?? Should she remain in the relationship or end it? Plz Comment...
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Op, Jesus is coming soon. Accept him today
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by ajailer(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2013
He def has some other girls catchn his attention as i guess u r d one dat does not want d intimacy part with him n he is intentionally playn scarce with u...him not calln,textn n replyn ur pings is enuff to let u know dat he is not in love.

Btw i think ur name sounds familair
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by dmcdad: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2013
This is never true love... True love is not shown by going out to watch movies and all that crap.... There are salient things that forms a solid and rigid foundation for a relationship and or love. Going out on dates and all that help to helps to spice up their romance but it shouldn't be built on those things alone... I think there is need for her to discuss this with the guy and let them spell everything out accordingly.. If they arrive at a point of equilibrium and the guy fails to adhere or play his part as required, then she should be willing to let go so as not to be disappointed in the long run...

But first, let them discuss this and see how to come to terms with each other. If no improvement after this, then she should act accordingly.
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
I think his own way of showing love is by fast fooding. And what is wrong with that? As long as he is not demanding for sex, you shud b cool with him.
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
She has tried talking to him and he promised to changed but didn't. She has tolerated this ill treatment for over 4months while their relationship is 5mnths old. She is 23yrs from Edo state and the guy is 33yrs old from Anambra state. Isn't she too young for such an arrogant treatment?
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by dmcdad: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
MsBeauty Aghedo: She has tried talking to him and he promised to changed but didn't. She has tolerated this ill treatment for over 4months while their relationship is 5mnths old. She is 23yrs from Edo state and the guy is 33yrs old from Anambra state. Isn't she too young for such an arrogant treatment?

Read my post again and tell your friend to act accordingly...
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by ajailer(m): 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
MsBeauty Aghedo: She has tried talking to him and he promised to changed but didn't. She has tolerated this ill treatment for over 4months while their relationship is 5mnths old. She is 23yrs from Edo state and the guy is 33yrs old from Anambra state. Isn't she too young for such an arrogant treatment?

She is not too young dear,its just a case of a bad guy and a gud girl...give him wat he wants n he will still treat her dis way
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by True2myself24(f): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2013
Maybe he has other women on the side and that's why you're not getting all the attention you deserve.
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
Fast food joint, wahala. No fast food joint, wahala.

Takes her to movies, wahala. Doesn't take her out to movies, wahala.

Takes her to club, wahala. Doesn't take her to club, wahala.

Takes her to his house, wahala. Doesn't take her to his house, wahala.

Kisses her + sex, wahala. Kisses her + abstain, wahala.

You are what? You are discombobulated. . .
Re: Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? by xynerise: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
sexkillz: Fast food joint, wahala. No fast food joint, wahala.

Takes her to movies, wahala. Doesn't take her out to movies, wahala.

Takes her to club, wahala. Doesn't take her to club, wahala.

Takes her to his house, wahala. Doesn't take her to his house, wahala.

Kisses her + sex, wahala. Kisses her + abstain, wahala.

You are what? You are discombobulated. . .

*clapping*

(1) (Reply)

Lessons You Learnt From Your Last Relationship? / Meet Zara Bunu Ig's Wife To Be / African Chikito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.