Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate (59305 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2013
Itz ur time...watch out 4 me in a few yearz time..cos i'm cuming higher...i hope he isnt 4getin d less privileged,cos they r numba 1 on ma list.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Thereishel: 11:45am On Jan 05, 2013
adexsimply: LIVES in USA>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A PSYCHO PATIENT WHO NEED A PSYCHIATIST ATTENTION! WHAT CAUSED LAUGHING WHEN SOMEONE IS LIVING IN USA. YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN TO ARO BEFORE YOU LAUGH TO THE MIDDLE OF THE MARKET. (KIWON TETE LO WO O KOTO RERIN WOJA, ENU WERE LO FI NRERRIN ASINWIN)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by waja(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
Joey82: why are there bull sculptures every where arround the building
. Because he was born in April.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Babalakin(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Banana Island is one the most expensive real estate project in the world. His property seems to sit on about 10 plots, that's an estimated 10 billion for land alone, I am not sure the structures on ground will cost 5 billion but I know its contracted to a capitalist construction firm, but we are looking at an estimated 15 billion residential property. That's what is called dream home. I envy Mike, I really hope I can afford to spend that at Banana, I can as well buy a private Island at Lekki-Epe Oceanside side and build an empire and name the insects after myself.
so u mean this property alone can buy wale babalakin of bicourtney($100m-thats his net worth)*SMH*
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
still available for sale
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by neksummi(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
We shall get there! We're not dispising the days of our little beginnings. Here's what we're doing to make N1million in six months with just N3000 investment. It's achievable through team work. Be part of what we're doing.

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Join us.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by dino2006(m): 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Money talkin here. God, I am d next in line.
I refuse to be poor!
I cannot be poor!
I reject poverty!
Welldone Otunba.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by dino2006(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thereishel:

A PSYCHO PATIENT WHO NEED A PSYCHIATIST ATTENTION! WHAT CAUSED LAUGHING WHEN SOMEONE IS LIVING IN USA. YOU NEED TO BE TAKEN TO ARO BEFORE YOU LAUGH TO THE MIDDLE OF THE MARKET. (KIWON TETE LO WO O KOTO RERIN WOJA, ENU WERE LO FI NRERRIN ASINWIN)

Dude, like seriously?? Just Shattap already. angry
Typing jargons in capital letters, emphasizin your imbecilic nature, whilst traumatizing our eyes and brain.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house
waki dan ubonki. All these gurls datin broke boys,claimin money ain't thing.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Babalakin: so u mean this property alone can buy wale babalakin of bicourtney($100m-thats his net worth)*SMH*
and wale babalakin will buy you bros. So do the math.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Foolish Nairalanders u want to be like Mike Adenuga are u ready to cry inside the room alone like him....because u forgot all the depth of wealth are always stinking and dirty. God let me be me.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
JideJamez: Foolish Nairalanders u want to be like Mike Adenuga are u ready to cry inside the room alone like him....because u forgot all the depth of wealth are always stinking and dirty. God let me be me.
Many touted him as the guru of the industries. Some dubbed him as the new pilar of sport in Africa. The entertainment industry thinks he is the best that happened to the industry. But methinks he is a heartless man.
Facts:
1. 75% of pensioners in Conoil; one of his organizations, are on N3, 600 a month.

2. He stopped the yearly 15% increase approved by Shell when he bought into   National Oil in 2000.

3. In the year 2000, he hijacked the pension fund set up by shell for National oil staff and converted the 2.6B in the fund to his use

4.When Conoil pensioners union sued him to court at the Lagos high court in 2009, he quickly agreed the case should not go to the open court but should be settled at the high court mediation center.

5.The negotiation that started in 2009 was concluded on 27th January 2011 after 30 months of negotiation with a senior Lagos state judge as the chairperson!

6.Otunba Mike Adenuga insisted through his lawyers that he will pay only N1, 033,964,699.50 out of the N2.6B in the pension fund that he has not contributed a kobo.

7.The pensioners agreed because 12 out of the pensioners died since the negotiation started.

8.Because he knew he has cheated the pensioners, he insisted each of them should sign an undertaking that none of them will take him to court after he might have paid the agreed sum.

9.The agreement was reached at the Lagos high court mediation center on 27th January 2011. Each of the pensioners signed the agreement on 1st February 2011. The pensioners are still waiting for the so called philanthropist to append his own signature even though all his representatives including the M.D of Conoil signed months ago.

10.All the pension fund investment had been converted to cash by Conoil, yet Adenuga is refusing to sign the cheque that will release their money to them.

11.I am not a legal person so I don’t understand the court helplessness to enforce the agreement reached at the mediation centre. If agreement reached cannot be enforced, why then did the Lagos State Government set up the mediation centre in the first place. Can one safely conclude that Mike Adenuga is above the law because he is rich? My other conclusion, I don’t want to voice it out because that would be ridiculing the judiciary. 

Can one call a man who will hold on to money that does not belong to him and continue to pay 75% of pensioners N3, 600 when minimum wage is now N18, 000 a philantrophist? Far from it, this man that should be exposed to the whole Nigeria is nothing but an impious man.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Thereishel: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
dino2006:

Dude, like seriously?? Just Shattap already. angry
Typing jargons in capital letters, emphasizin your imbecilic nature, whilst traumatizing our eyes and brain.

ANOTHER PSYCHO ON RAMPAGE! YOUR BRAIN IS BEING TORTURED BECAUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Babalakin(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
yur Link:

Lie Lie Lie, he lives in a simple but classy house he's owned for years, so does Warren Buffet..Bill Gates on the other hand lives in a well appointed sci- fi like mansion with a private lake and all...Get ur Facts right
ok.what do u have to say about mukesh ambani's $2billion 27-storey mansion in the heart of new york.i learnt its the most expensive house in the world so far so good. .ambani is actually the richest indian and he's among top ten in Forbes' list of world billionaires
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Babalakin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
shikaan: and wale babalakin will buy you bros. So do the math.
and i'l buy you. .do the further maths..dumbo
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by winioluwa: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
Babalakin: ok.what do u have to say about mukesh ambani's $2billion 27-storey mansion in the heart of new york.i learnt its the most expensive house in the world so far so good. .ambani is actually the richest indian and he's among top ten in Forbes' list of world billionaires
New York in your village?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Aarenaija: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
The man has worked. Let him enjoy the fruit of his labour.
Love this. I don't need to say God bless you Mike because it is obvious that
He (GOD) has blessed you already.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Prudenceduru(f): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2013
dis is loving........ buh is d estate 4 him alone..... + i tot i heard sumtin like davido's father was d owner / d brain behind it
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Babalakin(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2013
blink182: New York in your village?
i take it u are demented goon. . .u can do better mr attention seeker. .mumu
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Babalakin(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2013
blink182: New York in your village?
i take it u are a demented goon. . .u can do better mr attention seeker. .mumu
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
I spy
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by wonlasewonimi: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thereishel:

ANOTHER PSYCHO ON RAMPAGE! YOUR BRAIN IS BEING TORTURED BECAUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS!

Writing every word in caps shows you are mentally maladjusted!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by shytalkative: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Johnnoah1st: u dey craze? wetin small pikin like u knw 4 nairaland? U just join nairaland today and u have started insulting someone. Idiiot!!!
So Seniority dey here? Sorry mazi. Make I kneel down raise up my hands? Retard Emeritus! *spits*
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by solowee(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
JideJamez: Many touted him as the guru of the industries. Some dubbed him as the new pilar of sport in Africa. The entertainment industry thinks he is the best that happened to the industry. But methinks he is a heartless man.
Facts:
1. 75% of pensioners in Conoil; one of his organizations, are on N3, 600 a month.

2. He stopped the yearly 15% increase approved by Shell when he bought into   National Oil in 2000.

3. In the year 2000, he hijacked the pension fund set up by shell for National oil staff and converted the 2.6B in the fund to his use

4.When Conoil pensioners union sued him to court at the Lagos high court in 2009, he quickly agreed the case should not go to the open court but should be settled at the high court mediation center.

5.The negotiation that started in 2009 was concluded on 27th January 2011 after 30 months of negotiation with a senior Lagos state judge as the chairperson!

6.Otunba Mike Adenuga insisted through his lawyers that he will pay only N1, 033,964,699.50 out of the N2.6B in the pension fund that he has not contributed a kobo.

7.The pensioners agreed because 12 out of the pensioners died since the negotiation started.

8.Because he knew he has cheated the pensioners, he insisted each of them should sign an undertaking that none of them will take him to court after he might have paid the agreed sum.

9.The agreement was reached at the Lagos high court mediation center on 27th January 2011. Each of the pensioners signed the agreement on 1st February 2011. The pensioners are still waiting for the so called philanthropist to append his own signature even though all his representatives including the M.D of Conoil signed months ago.

10.All the pension fund investment had been converted to cash by Conoil, yet Adenuga is refusing to sign the cheque that will release their money to them.

11.I am not a legal person so I don’t understand the court helplessness to enforce the agreement reached at the mediation centre. If agreement reached cannot be enforced, why then did the Lagos State Government set up the mediation centre in the first place. Can one safely conclude that Mike Adenuga is above the law because he is rich? My other conclusion, I don’t want to voice it out because that would be ridiculing the judiciary. 

Can one call a man who will hold on to money that does not belong to him and continue to pay 75% of pensioners N3, 600 when minimum wage is now N18, 000 a philantrophist? Far from it, this man that should be exposed to the whole Nigeria is nothing but an impious man.

fact and truth combined....let the ignorant continue to exchange brickbats...and he so enjoys it even among his senior mgt cabal...smh
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by adexsimply(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2013
Thereishel:

Sorry..but your grammar is pretty.AARRGGH..I LIVES IN USA primary school English!!!!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by grandstar(m): 10:16am On Dec 31, 2013
The building is grotesque considering its location in banana island. the town planners obviously did not do their job

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.