Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate (59309 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by YuzedoII: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2013
All....
Is.....
VANITY......

Warren Buffet can fit Mike Adenuga's money in his wallet, yet has lived in a simple-as-f(u)ck house for most of his life. And he was the richest man in the world and still in top 10.

3rd world mentality. No hating, maybe i'd do the same thing if I was this paid! grin
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by eaglechild: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2013
achi4u: you are right,not all girls are money conscious...atleast my babe...
In other words you are poor.
Sorry.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by theripper: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2013
Man wey no get money for dis world don commit big sin o. Get it by HooK or Crook. Nobody cares.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by omoodeogere(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2013
NA WAH OO SOME PEOPLE NEVER SEE FOOD CHOP ONE PERSON BUILD THIS PLENTY HOUSE
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Goldenheart(m): 10:06am On Jan 04, 2013
Hmmm... nice pieces. real estate business on my mind.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Moschino26(m): 10:07am On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house

Close ur mouth joor. Na so dem go dey talk. Money cant buy love but its one of the key-factors in making many women happy. Hypocritical thinking. Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by YuzedoII: 10:09am On Jan 04, 2013
HARDDON: Expected more. D Lscape is of concise proportion.

What the f(u)ck does "concise proportion" mean? Stop speaking English you heard in documentary without verification abeg!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by eaglechild: 10:10am On Jan 04, 2013
Do we have to get adenuga's mansion shoved down our throats every now and then.
This was on the front page a few weeks ago.
Anyway he looks obese in that picture of his.
Hope he doesn't drop dead one day from a clogged artery.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Johnnoah1st: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2013
makhany4t1:
Ok Ʊ don tok Your own finish. Now my own...will dis pictures stop most nairalanders from posting annoying threads and making senseless comments? Mtcheeeewwwww
and pls how we dis stop a fool like u from quoting wat doesn't konsin u?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Johnnoah1st: 10:13am On Jan 04, 2013
achi4u: what are you spewing?

your construction of english language needs Ibeto Cementgrin
abeg bros professor how much are u earning per month wit ur english?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Nice
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by dgreat001(m): 10:16am On Jan 04, 2013
And some eediots will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

Show any girl in the world that this mansion belongs to u and ssee wether she wont love you even thou taribo west fine pass you.. embarassed

B1tches love money broke azz niggga want love.

Guyyy......u dey para gan o. Don't worry u gurl will love u 4 who u are #smiles#
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 04, 2013
temiosunrinde: WHEN HE DIES LET HIM BE BURIED IN THE SKY BECAUSE OF ALL THESE OR BETTER STILL LET HIM BE BURIED WITH THIS ESTATE MTCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sharrap theRe u don't knw a thing. Abraham had more than this yes he died likewise lazarus so choose for yourself if u want to suffer before you die or you want to enjoy the riches of GOD almighty

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by hightechIT: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2013
Mine shall be next on the news.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: And some eediots will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

Show any girl in the world that this mansion belongs to u and ssee wether she wont love you even thou taribo west fine pass you.. embarassed

B1tches love money broke azz niggga want love. cheesy
I have a friend,a qirl for that,if you like build a whole villaqe,drive the best car,she wouldn't even look your face nor even collect a dime form you, I have nav seen a qirl as such, she says material things doesn't enticed her at all, likewise my only sis,if you like build sky scrapper she won't even send you! You see to me money aint a thinq but if you have it,spend it well and for good and make positive meanings outta it,as God blesses you with money,then bless others too,live a simple live so that you won't have high grade disease like cancer which is always link to the rich and famous#just waording#
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by makhany4t1(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2013
ypzilanti:

Because most men do no know how to press the 'moving on' button. When I was younger, I used to buy all those things for money hungry women, but I always knew that I did not want to end up with such women.

As important as knowing what you want in a woman, you should also know what you do not want. If you do not want a money hungry woman, when you meet one, leave her alone. Na by force?

In my lifetime, I have dated at least 4 lovely women that never asked me for one naira. I'm engaged to one now.

My point is not that a woman should not ask you for money, but women who are really very money concious and behave like amateur pr0stitutes are pretty easy to spot. Why do you want such a woman except you have some underlying psychological issues.

All dis egrish Ʊ are speaking belongs †̥ the classroom. See eh, man and woman were meant †̥ f**k! whether moneyful or broke,whether fine or ugly!... Leave d remainin matter make Bracket use am sing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by ypzilanti: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2013
Moschino26:

Close ur mouth joor. Na so dem go dey talk. Money cant buy love but its one of the key-factors in making many women happy. Hypocritical thinking. Mtscheeew

Women love money. Everybody loves money. But if you have a reasonable income in present day Nigeria, and you do not have the self confidence and conversation skills to get a good girl, you are very likely to get bad girl when you are mega rich- a woman only with you for your money.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Shaw007(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Na this same naija set go soon scatter, na him person dey build castle for so? Good.

He try. Ask Saddam Hussein what happened to all his palaces.
egbOn mi. . .abeg just stOp and appreciate the GOod things Of Life. . .this Life is too short,chOp Life b4 Life(death) comes to chop you

and besides,Given How rich Adenuga is,this "estate" is beLow grade!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2013
Pretty ugly house, the gold garage appeals more to me. Maybe its because I have a strong bias for post modernism and contemporary architecture.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by johnshagb(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Gud lawd! I need to work harder o, wale of yesterday is really impressing me sha
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by tjskii(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Nice house,not as breathtaking as I expected,but nice all d same,*by the by,wats his fascination with gold,gold buildin,one too many gold statues undecided
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Mahattman: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2013
I wish him more... But will like to intoduce him to an estate made of gold and Eternal Glory.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by aglomar: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Office or home? Yet glo has never stopped going downhill.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by makhany4t1(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Johnnoah1st: and pls how we dis stop a fool like u from quoting wat doesn't konsin u?

Ok Ʊ no tell us say Adenuga yard na Your concern. Maybe Ʊ dey hustle security job 4 dia. Ok submit Your CV to: olodo@adenugaguards.com
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by seedord247(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Donalð Genes:
I have a friend,a qirl for that,if you like build a whole villaqe,drive the best car,she wouldn't even look your face nor even collect a dime form you, I have nav seen a qirl as such, she says material things doesn't enticed her at all, likewise my only sis,if you like build sky scrapper she won't even send you! You see to me money aint a thinq but if you have it,spend it well and for good and make positive meanings outta it,as God blesses you with money,then bless others too,live a simple live so that you won't have high grade disease like cancer which is always link to the rich and famous#just waording#

Ojigbi jigbi jigbi

kai.. in this 21 century.. A man can still think like this??

regarding your frnd. Maybe you guys that surround her hardly survive on a doollar a day and you expect her to join clique of your aridity.. Simply No Sir cheesy

The girl you are talking about may have make a vowed not to date a guy that lives in 3 bed room flat not to of a room sharer like you... Simply No,. sad

And for your sister... I'm 101% sure that if aki and paw paw proposed to her, she wont think twice before she'd fly and take the ring. tongue

Mind you, I know a guy that was dating Nwankwo Kanu wife back in HS, they both swear not to leave each other, But when kanu's Pounds knocks in... Love die. cry

And pls.. stop this poverty thinking that cancers kill rich pple.. If it kills as you pescribed.. what's Babagida, Obasanjo, Bill gate, Okoya still doing alive? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by damoobaba: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house
Oniranu,na girls like you fit form for dis kind forum but na confirm sex machine for their broke boyfriends wey no even get plans to marry them.oloshi.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by crackhouse(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2013
linda ikeji only succeeded in taking the pictures from the gate, what happened on the inside? was she denied entry?. nawaoooooo or did she went there to peep from the gate?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by DGranite(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Ok naw.
Shey na only 1 man and his wife go live inside this house, nor be so?
Good.
If he walks from one end of the house to the other end twice in a day, it is enough to make you weary and tired.
Now I see what King Solomon meant by vanity upon vanity.
no b lie
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by goldfish80(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2013
I guess after seeing this,†ђξ vice president will run to †ђξ senate for more 20billion for his house project at †ђξ aso villa cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Nice

I am looking up to seeing your house on this forum for good not evil.

I know one day, i will post mine but for now a boysquatter picture isnt needed.

@ topic, land in this banana island is something else. I heard a plot could go for 2million dollars. Someone should source figures please. If true, this Adenuga's tract of land could be worth 30million dollars before construction work commenced. Hmmm...
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by warrior101: 10:54am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Ok naw.

Shey na only 1 man and his wife go live inside this house, nor be so?

Good.

If he walks from one end of the house to the other end twice in a day, it is enough to make you weary and tired.

Now I see what King Solomon meant by vanity upon vanity.

Dude it's called asset...
Secondly, everybody wants privacy, they want to avoid having neighbors next doors. But in fact only these billionier can afford that kind of life. That's why they spend huge amount buying estates...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.