Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? (24016 Views)

Typing Test At Enitglobal / Do Online Job Applications Ever Work? / Free Data Typing Jobs At Www.freedatajob.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by promote4me: 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
Pls, considering what is on ground now eh,guy man need something doing oh online to survive.i have a pc and an internet connection looking for work at home jobs legitimate jobs to do online,i don't know if anyone can help me with any information that can lead me to that.Though i don't have much experience in the online jobs and business i don't know if anybody can help me with info on that too.Guys make una help me
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by twinskenny(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2010
need d same info as well
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by freystuffs: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2011
work at home jobs are 100% real and there are free ones that pay.free online job is taking the world by storm.
there are scam free companies that don't require any investment.
data entry is all am doing and making my doe.
if u are interested u can checkout this ones.
keyforcash .com
clickworker.co .uk
shorttask.c om

do u need more paying ones,then call me:07065873895
call me and ur life will never ever remain the same.
i am working with 15 online companies and making $200 to $350 from each,now checkout the total income.

as for typeinternational it is a pure scam,i have been a victim.
you can meet me at facebook via: www.facebook.com /freeinternetcash
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by steadycash: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hi friend online typist exist. if you have Minimum Typing speed (required @ 20 wpm. Knowledge of MS Office will be an advantage).
you can earn a Fixed Salary of $800 per month as a typist. if you are interested send an email freelanceprofit@yahoo.com to get access to the company
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by islamrules(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2011
I don't trust these online stuffs.
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by Cashmestarboi(f): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2019
Yes there are still online typing jobs that pays and are legitimate, I have listed some and the best among the best sites to get online and offline typing jobs and work from home to make some extra cash for yourself. Visit here for more information http://omoesa.com/2019/09/29/online-jobs-how-to-earn-money-from-home-without-any-investment-all-you-need/
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by TreasureTayo(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2020
steadycash:
Hi friend online typist exist. if you have Minimum Typing speed (required @ 20 wpm. Knowledge of MS Office will be an advantage).
you can earn a Fixed Salary of $800 per month as a typist. if you are interested send an email freelanceprofit@yahoo.com to get access to the company
Hello sir., pls is the job still available? I am so much interested
Re: Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? by Ajijoha00622: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2022
These are Online Typing Jobs in Nigeria that Pays. These SIX website will accept and Pay Nigerian and you will start earning Dollars working from home in Nigeria Earning dollars. The video will show you a step by step how to make between $25 to $100 every day in Nigerian from home.

[b]Online Typing Jobs in Nigeria that Pays [/b]

[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0ZdkmHWrK8[/center]

Please subscribe to my vide so as for you to be getting alert every time a publish new videos. Also drop your comment and questions, i will get back to you ASAP.

Subscribe to My YouTube Here: ASK JOFA: https://www.youtube.com/c/ASKJOFA?sub_confirmation=1

Regards

John

ASK JOFA YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ASKJOFA?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC's Recruitment 2016 / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.