Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? (1143 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Six(6) Things I Take Into Consideration Before Approaching Any Girl / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Okworigeorge(m): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2013
STRAIGHT ON POINT...Ladies, do u think it's OK for u to approach a guy u feel for? ...n Guys, how would u react if a lady approached u?
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Ajibel(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2013
I actually don't see anything wrong with it...actually my own babe approached me and from there we started though i know many would voice out their opinion that it should be the other way round
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Okworigeorge(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2013
Ajibel: I actually don't see anything wrong with it...actually my own babe approached me and from there we started though i know many would voice out their opinion that it should be the other way round
....my neighbor's friend actually likes me but she was scared of telling me, so she told her friend 2 let me knw which d friend refused....The friend only told me yestaday afta 2 months o, am now datin buh afta a rethink i was lyk "would i have accept her if she had told me on time"
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
That is arrant nonesense,i will never do it and will not even start it even if he is everything.HOWEVER if i like a guy i will never ask him out INSTEAD i'll study him from afar,get friendly with him, once i create the friendship,that will break the barrier,invite him for lunch,get familiar and all but if i see his iq is not compatible with mine or he wants to start making sexual advances (because guys are fond of taking advantage of a ladys familiarity) i wont hesitate to break the friendship,but if not,i will leave him to ask and if he doesnt,o well,ill just make do with the friendship and kill the urge for a relationship in me

1 Like

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by olumaxi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
If a man/woman cant go 4 wat he/she lyks..then,he/she wil av to settle 4 wat fate throws at him/her
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Mavor: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
olumaxi: If a man/woman cant go 4 wat he/she lyks..then,he/she wil av to settle 4 wat fate throws at him/her
GBAM!!!
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okworigeorge: ....my neighbor's friend actually likes me but she was scared of telling me, so she told her friend 2 let me knw which d friend refused....The friend only told me yestaday afta 2 months o, am now datin buh afta a rethink i was lyk "would i have accept her if she had told me on time"

lol, aw
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
personally,i admire a girl that takes the first step.I find such ladies intruiging as i assume they have a lot of guts.
I also think they are go-getters(just like me),who know what they want and go for it against all odds #candidme

1 Like

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Beync(f): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Okworigeorge: ....my neighbor's friend actually likes me but she was scared of telling me, so she told her friend 2 let me knw which d friend refused....The friend only told me yestaday afta 2 months o, am now datin buh afta a rethink i was lyk "would i have accept her if she had told me on time"
telling my friend to tell him is the last thing I will do. I'll rather initiate the friendship myself than going thru a friend.
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
It is over appropriate sef. Thank God for these kind of girls. . .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by ijebabe: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: It is over appropriate sef. Thank God for these kind of girls. . .
Ashewo oniranu grin
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by seunfly: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
No big deal in telling a man you love him now! Must men do everything all the time?
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2013
ijebabe:
Ashewo oniranu grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
I told him to take me to Paris (admittedly as a joke). He was there the next day smiley. We went for a long drive (top down) and here we are today smiley
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy you're always so hilarious.you have a good sense of humour.a very entertaining somebody indeed cheesy
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by usermane(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Very appropiate by me. But hmm,very,very hard to find such a generous lady. They are really scarce as most ladies are
1. too scared to approach or fear rejection.
2. too stuck in the ancient past belief that it has to begin from the guy.
3. scared she 'll be taken for a ride.
If she will approach me, i prefer a little friendship first so as to get to know her below the surface.
If i like her, then, no games, i will say Yes. And that would be a special girl to hold on to, don't u think?
If i dont like her, then i give a polite No. Her secret is safe with me,i don't run telling the world about it, i respect her privacy. She s' done something a lot of girls wrongfully believe would lower their esteem. That deserve gratitude and approval not ingratitude and betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Karleb(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
I think it's no biggie 2 approach a guy if u really really love him and can't afford 2 loose him dan 2 approach him because ur lonely or he's wealthy.
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Okworigeorge(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
....lol, dey r hard 2 find indeed
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
kulyie: [b]That is arrant nonesense,i will never do it and will not even start it even if he is everything.HOWEVER if i like a guy i will never ask him out INSTEAD i'll study him from afar,get friendly with him, once i create the friendship,that will break the barrier,invite him for lunch,get familiar and all [/b]but if i see his iq is not compatible with mine or he wants to start making sexual advances (because guys are fond of taking advantage of a ladys familiarity) i wont hesitate to break the friendship,but if not,i will leave him to ask and if he doesnt,o well,ill just make do with the friendship and kill the urge for a relationship in me
can you see how you're contradicting yourself what would make you as a woman approach a guy in the first place is if you like him.. if you don't, you'll never approach (same applies to guy) in other words, what you just wrote here means you would approach a guy you this stubborn lady tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by kittykat1(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its cool and appropiate but the lady has to be ready for rejection too. Remember that guys get rejected when they approach a woman so a woman can also get a rejected if she approaches a man.

Woman don't expect everyman you approach to accept u. Rejection isn't so bad. It just means, one option out of the way and still keep him as a friend if th friendship is that important. One thing I hv noticed though is that some guys can't deal with it and hence even caught off friendship.

Babes just have a tough skin, and do it. Its cool to know u have d power and can ask and receive rather than ait and hope he notices u.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by chikeorji123(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
sanb: This is the 21st century; and the earlier we ladies wake up and smell the coffee, the better!!! There's nothing wrong in a lady approaching a guy. It's not as if the lady would just ask the guy "can I date you". There are things that she'll say to him in a subtle way that'll give the green light; hence nothing inappropriate there....

It's sad that some ladies think that their self-respect will be lost cos she told the guy how she feels. It seems as if some ladies would rather suffer in silence than take this approach all in the name of it's the guy that should do this and not me!!!

1000 likes
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by usermane(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
sanb: This is the 21st century; and the earlier we ladies wake up and smell the coffee, the better!!! There's nothing wrong in a lady approaching a guy. It's not as if the lady would just ask the guy "can I date you". There are things that she'll say to him in a subtle way that'll give the green light; hence nothing inappropriate there....

It's sad that some ladies think that their self-respect will be lost cos she told the guy how she feels. It seems as if some ladies would rather suffer in silence than take this approach all in the name of it's the guy that should do this and not me!!!
Solid points. Good to know this is coming from a lady.
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by chikeorji123(m): 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Nothing wrong if a lady approach a guy..and introduce her self l see it as classic and matured..This remind me of a particular lady she fancy me but lack the courage to make move...started displaying a lots of green light but l just pretend l didn't notice..Reason l have one which l focus my mind to win 'licking tongue' allowing this easy one l persive it as a distraction to lose my target..That's life for u..hahaha!.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by gwas(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yeah, thank God for them. They always turn out to be the most helpful. They stand by you through thick and thin; they love you unreservedly!
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
I will feel very happy and cherish her for life. Ain't u bored of chasing the pretenders?
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by mudistr(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Poster

That would be nice. I will appreciate her very much
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Okworigeorge(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
tpacalipse: I will feel very happy and cherish her for life. Ain't u bored of chasing the pretenders?
....bored? nt yet o...i noticed dat only d average class ladies can do it
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by Okworigeorge(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
mudistr: @Poster

That would be nice. I will appreciate her very much
....even if u dnt love her?
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by cuzboz: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
That is the best thing dat can happen to me, becos i believe she has seen certain qualities in me to make dat move. Also all i have to do is reciprocate dat love to her. Most of such ladies are 85 percent faithful, cos they found what they r looking for. I will cherish such a lady. My candid opinion!
Re: Ladies Approaching Guys, How Approtriate Is It? by mudistr(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okworigeorge: ....even if u dnt love her?

I will first appreciate her, then after that, we just might fall in love if we date. But I wont think that it is a bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Men Difficult To Understand? / How To Stop Crushing Over A Girl / What Would U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.