Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. (20665 Views)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by iamolubunmi: 11:15am On May 15, 2013
What are the texts i can use for foundation.. I need advice from people with experience. Pls advice me..
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 16, 2013
@Paulipopor, how have you been? Thank you for your kind assistance so far..
God bless.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 7:31am On May 17, 2013
iamolubunmi: What are the texts i can use for foundation.. I need advice from people with experience. Pls advice me..
You're writing financial accounting economics and law. I think the packs will do. You can google others. Just make sure you're following the syllabus.

1 Like

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 7:33am On May 17, 2013
Onainor Samuel :
@Paulipopor, how have you been? Thank you for your kind assistance so far..
God bless.
Thank you. Bless you too.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Ahasco(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2013
Paulipopor:
ICAN centre how? Tuition house or exam centre? Exam centres are in alomost all the states. Just choose the one close to you. As for tuition houses, I cannot categorically tell you one, but I'll advice you check ICAN website for accredited centres.

I believe this is useful.

Thanks a lot and hope you are really making waves in the profession in terms of pay cos some people claim most companies don't like paying CA's well.

Please I would like to know the difference between the different X some one talked about in this forum and how it affects the failed result, I mean is there a difference as in the performance of a candidate. Thanks.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Ahasco(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2013
Paulipopor:
ICAN centre how? Tuition house or exam centre? Exam centres are in alomost all the states. Just choose the one close to you. As for tuition houses, I cannot categorically tell you one, but I'll advice you check ICAN website for accredited centres.

I believe this is useful.

Please what does the different X stands for as regards the result when some one fails. Just like a fellow nairalander claim to have and others that I have met too? Thanks
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 3:19pm On May 19, 2013
Ahasco:

Please what does the different X stands for as regards the result when some one fails. Just like a fellow nairalander claim to have and others that I have met too? Thanks
Thanks for the compliments. The situation of the country is what's affecting every sector including us as professionals. Some are "lucky" to work in good places others ain't. Some others have taken their destinies into their hands. Setting up something and are doing well. Set your mind on the later, you'll not be disappointed if you know what you're doing, being independent. The market is available. The ICAN advantage is the level at which you'll be starting out after you qualify.

About the X, some have double while others have one. They all mean the same thing-"fail". I hear one X means marginal failure. Maybe like 2-4 marks remaining to cross the pass line.

Focus more on getting @ least 70marks and less on the Xs and their meaning.

1 Like

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Kosigift(f): 4:22pm On May 19, 2013
^^^ well said! cheesy
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Sheanoel(m): 8:59pm On May 19, 2013
Hey guys pls help me. I hav olevel cert pls if im to ryt ats wat shud i start 2 do naw. Hw much z d reg fee nd wich place wuld i be goin 4 tutorials in abj. Wich diet cn i prep 4 4rm naw. Sum1 jt pls enlighten me
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by llade(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2013
Well am not really prepared so am skipping this may 2013 diet. pls can anyone help me with a good material on Financial Reporting and Ethics for November Diet (FRE). my email is eawasini@gmail.com and no 08034676513.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Ahasco(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2013
Meeern I really love your good help, I commend you for that. How I wish I had a job I would have sent you something handsome, but I know God will surely reward you for these great work you are doing. Infact he has already started and will continue. Thanks a lot
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Jprime: 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
Pls i need PE1 past question papers. I will be writing d exam by november. Here my email...jprime_201y@yahoo.com
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Jprime: 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
Pls i need PE1 past question papers. I will be writing d exam by november. Here my email...jprime_2013@yahoo.com
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by iamolubunmi: 7:52pm On May 21, 2013
Pls, Is the ATSWA study pack the same as that of ICAN study pack?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
iamolubunmi: Pls, Is the ATSWA study pack the same as that of ICAN study pack?
ATSWA study pack is ICAN study pack but for ATS students. There's another set for professional students
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by iamolubunmi: 8:18pm On May 21, 2013
Paulipopor:
ATSWA study pack is ICAN study pack but for ATS students. There's another set for professional students
Paulipopor:
Pls i need the study packs for foundation..Thanks much
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Sheanoel(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2013
Hey guys pls i made a mistake of putin ma d8 of birth as may 3 2013 instead of 1995 pls wats d implication
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
iamolubunmi:
Pls i need the study packs for foundation..Thanks much
pls locate archieve in ICAN website to download the necessary packs.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by godsam186: 3:48am On Jun 03, 2013
What about me dat studied Mathematics, what stage of ICAN will I start from.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=godsam186]What about me dat studied Mathematics, what stage of ICAN will I start from.[/quote

Pls get your desired info starting from the first page,similar questions have been treated in previous posts on this same thread.

1 Like

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by iamolubunmi: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls how long does it take for ICAN to get someone registered after all the steps have been taken by the individual?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Jprime: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Op pls i need details of ican registration,i mean d procedure for registration cos am confused.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Jprime: Op pls i need details of ican registration,i mean d procedure for registration cos am confused.

Follow this thread from the start page, you will get the answers to your questions.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls I need Peach Tree Accounting Software or better still, where can I purchase a good one for installation in lagos? Becos I have wasted money on unseccessful ones.

Pls email me; samuelonainor@yahoo.com or leave your reply here.
It's urgent.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2013
Onainor Samuel :
Pls I need Peach Tree Accounting Software or better still, where can I purchase a good one for installation in lagos? Becos I have wasted money on unseccessful ones.

Pls email me; samuelonainor@yahoo.com or leave your reply here.
It's urgent.

Hello Sam,
I've sent you an e-mail. I deal on Sage Peachtree and other accounting software products. I do training, set up and implementation too.

You can reach me on 070 88 53 1500.
Cheers
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
Paulipopor:

Hello Sam,
I've sent you an e-mail. I deal on Sage Peachtree and other accounting software products. I do training, set up and implementation too.

You can reach me on 070 88 53 1500.
Cheers

Thank you.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Onainor Samuel :

This is quite an insightful tips... For all i have gathered on this thread, i can now say that one needs access to relevant and necessary study materials.

Pls forward an email to; supernkem@yahoo.com lets talk somthings out.

Thank you.
please if you stul have d past questions for 10 ys pls send to ma mail......elohawsi@yahoo.co.uk..hanks oo.mucch.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by helpfulposts(m): 6:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Paulipopor: registration is #7,300
exemption is #49,700
exams (PE1) #39,240
development levy #4,000
subscription #4,000.
Thanks alot for ur kind contributions on this thread. Pls, if I may ask, what is the exemption for? Is the payment of exemption fee compulsory for everybody?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Serendipity: 3:46am On Jul 29, 2013
Pls where will an OND holder start from?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by akanbijm: 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
O.N.D will start from A.T.S 3 if you study Accounting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop On Budgetary Allocations: We've Been Self-financing Since '90 - ICAN To FG / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / Nine Directors Fail Re-sit Exam For Four Perm Sec Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.