Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? (645 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Wat Dos It Mean 2 Eat D Booty Like Groceries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by aAK1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
My ex and I brock up about 4 year ago but we still remained friends(very good once) and I must confess some times we still made out.few months ago she told me she was getting married and I dint see it as a big deal.I've been actively involved in the wedding plans,been making jokes out of the hole thin.the wedding is in a few weeks and I think the reality is donning on me.and I think my present girlfriend has started noticing it.I love my woman like mad soo I don't know why I should feel this way.has any body had the same experience,how did u deal wit it
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by True2myself24(f): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
It's normal to feel that way, but know that feelings come and go. Don't let the past get in the way of your possible future with the woman you're with now. It's not worth it. And why are you so involved in the wedding anyway? There's nothing wrong with wishing her well but to be so involved in it is another story.
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Op, you are puss.y whipped.
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by SAFO(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Everbody was put in your life for a purpose. Maybe she wasn't meant to be your wife but the one to prepare you for your wife.

U sabi?
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
yes, it hurts to know she's leaving you to get married but from the way you explained yours, it could be there are still feelings that need to be sorted out

why would you have feelings for one and still be involved actively in her wedding preparations? I hope you know where I'm leading to...
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by aadetoyin(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
Its very normal, it only shows dat u actually care about her. Tank God u re already dating someone else. Just close ur eyes and move on
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by aAK1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
True2myself24: It's normal to feel that way, but know that feelings come and go. Don't let the past get in the way of your possible future with the woman you're with now. It's not worth it. And why are you so involved in the wedding anyway? There's nothing wrong with wishing her well but to be so involved in it is another story.
I am into events,we attend the same church etc
Re: dos It Sting When Ur X Is Getting Married? by aAK1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
joeydozzy: yes, it hurts to know she's leaving you to get married but from the way you explained yours, it could be there are still feelings that need to be sorted out

why would you have feelings for one and still be involved actively in her wedding preparations? I hope you know where I'm leading to...
I can't really say its feelings for her.infact the matter complex jare

(1) (Reply)

Is It Truelly That Too Much Of Kissis Can Caz Cater / Living The Single Life: Becoming A Successful single…part2 / Relationships? Best Time To Walk Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.