Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Us Army - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Us Army (846 Views)

Can A Non-national Join Nigerian Army? / Recruitment Into Nigeria Army / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Us Army by AH2MUCH: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2008
how can I join the US Army?
Re: The Us Army by charleyb: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2008
try and check their website for more info, best of luck!
Re: The Us Army by AH2MUCH: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2008
just dd, said i need a green card before any other thing, i must be a US resident before i cld join the army. Too bad, it has been by dream to be in the army. tried NDA 2wice after my SSCE, there was no luck (i knew no 1 that knew no 1 that cld help) i triedĀ  DSS 2wice after my graduation , to no anvil, now US army said i need resident permint abi GREEN card before i cld join,
Well i thinkĀ  i ve got no choice than live my my present job

army or no army, life goes on though ALL MEN ARE EQUAL BUT FEW ARE IN THE ARMY
Tis my dream to be in the army
Re: The Us Army by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2008
Why don't you try the British army? Its a lot easier as the only thing you need to be is a member of a commonwealth country (which you already are) and they even increased the minimum age from 28 to 32 recently. I think you have to be over there first though, not too sure

(1) (Reply)

Land Over Coy / Latest Vacancies, Apply Now / Special Report: How To Get Your Dream Job In 28 Days Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.