Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! (833 Views)

Ten Ways To Know If Your Boo Boo Is Serious About You.....*yaww Ah* / Mummy Said, "ah, Ah!", Daddy Said, "oh, Oh!" / Ah Ah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2013
M in a vry presurd situatn ryt nw.ppl thnk m gay.my fwnds in skul,sistrs,brothrs,neighbours,amebos nd d mst shockn:MY PARENTS!m jst 24 nd v tld dm dt m nt ready 4 any r.shp bt they dnt blv me.theyr teln me dt it wnt b easy getn marid.my prblms r r.shps r vry stresful nd m d lazy typ.so wts ur advice pls cz theyr al up 2 my neck
Re: Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! by k2039: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2013
Ignore them or start chasing girls about to please them.
Re: Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! by Mynd44: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2013
It is your life and if you choose to live it according to the dictates of people, then that is your business
Re: Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! by enobong18: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Get a good looking cute girl, bring her home to your room in your parent hause, Bleep life out of her, make her scream ontop of her vioce, don't worry, when your parent bounce the door open, they will never call you a gay again!
Re: Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! by dmcdad: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
The question is... Are you really gay If you are, then you need to look for a way to turn around your sexual preference. But if you ain't, then ignore them and go into a relationship whenever you deem yourself ready....
Re: Ah,ah!pls Help Me O! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Don't prove yourself to anyone. Being gay isn't your issue to focus on. Don't act upon it.

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality - Is It Inborn Or As A Result Of Choice? / Ladies...would You Dump A Guy That Set Your Wigs On Fire? / A Lady, Farida Proposed To Her Guy With Range Rover Sport. Ladies, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.