Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria (563 Views)

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" / If Aregbesola Can't Think, There Are Osun Youths Who Can Do So For Him. / I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by MORNDEW(m): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Nairalanders do u think there is hope for nigeria considering what is happening everywhere and the high level of corruption.

To me i think there is hope with the likes of Fashola, Rochas, Akpabio, Oshiomhole, Chime, all doing very well and so many other good nigerians in this country. Pls share with us.
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by BootyOnMe: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2013
Not in this life. . . not in the next one.
The only direction for Nigeria is BACKWARDS! kiss
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by omiobo: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2013
Yes!! I have hope in Nigeria. I don't see nigeria of today,but by faith I see a great nation.
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2013
NOT IF IT IS BEING RULED BY NIGERIANS. angry
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by demmie1: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigeria's hope was grounded in 1914 and destroyed in 1966. eeeyaah.
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
anulaxad: NOT IF IT IS BEING RULED BY NIGERIANS. angry
Are you a Nigerian? Yes? I guess that makes YOU, your mother, father, children, siblings and your entire family worthless, hopeless and incompetent. A waste of space and a drain on the earth's resources. Thanks for enlightening us on your uselessness.
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by oderemo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
@rossiske,
must you descend so low and rain abuse on another fella, whats wrong with your thinking.i think its called freedom of speech.
in anyway and in your better judgement nigeria is fast moving fwd and probably in your direction.
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by anulaxad(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
ROSSIKE:
Are you a Nigerian? Yes? I guess that makes YOU, your mother, father, children, siblings and your entire family worthless, hopeless and incompetent. A waste of space and a drain on the earth's resources. Thanks for enlightening us on your uselessness.

are you serious my family are Nigerian British because they all bloody born in England mate.
AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT IN THAT GOD FORSAKING COUNTRY IS USELESS,SO USELESS AND ANYONE LIKE YOUR MORONIC DERANGED SELF WILL FALL INTO THE HANDS OF CORRUPTION RICH OR POOR.TRUST ME I STUDIED PSYCHOLOGY.AND DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE'S FAMILY LIKE THAT. angry angry

THIS ONE THING I ARGUED WITH THAT INHUMANE HUMAN NAIJASWAG ON SKYSCRAPER CITY ABOUT.MORE THAN A THIRD OF NIGERIANS WILL FALL INTO THE HANDS OF CORRUPTION IF THEY BECOME IN POWER. lipsrsealed. YOU ARE VERY WICKED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR'E INNOCENT FAMILY LIKE THAT.
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Surely there is hope for Nigeria....

The problem is we Nigerians do not have common enemy instead we fight with ourselves!!!!

We disagree to agree so the saying,if we can't leave one another then we shall evolve a means of staying together,happily!!!
Re: Do Think There Is Hope For Nigeria by Willy7(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ofcouse there's hope for a better and prosperous Nigeria.Every patriotic Nigerian has that glimpse of hope,despite d enormous challenges.But having that hope realised is another thing altogether.As for me,if dividing will bring out the greatness and beauty of each region in a divided Nigeria,i prefer it to a comatose,corruption-ridden and failed state as we have now.I rather have a progressive Bakassi as a country on its own than a failed and retrogressive most populous black nation on earth called Nigeria.Still hopeful anyway.

(1) (Reply)

$1.5b Loan: NNPC Under Fire / SHOCKER! 150 rape cases in 1 hour in south africa! Plz lets compare Naija to SA. / Unprecedented, Wanton Extra-judicial And Barbaric Killings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.