Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. (3813 Views)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
Been in Nigeria for three weeks, Lagos, Abuja, Calabar, PH. I must say there had been a lot of meaningful developments, seems in every sector, you dont have to share my opinion, because, being a regular visitor home, I know what changes I can witness. If you havent been home in the past five years, this will seem strange to you, and i expect you to shout me down, but, I am not listeneing to you.

From Lagos, wow - bright light from the Airport all thru - Christmas lights all thru Ikorodu road, makes me feel I am in London, bright street lights on the whole length of Ikorodu road, Marina beach front is the most amazing change I have seen lately, VI seems to have been transformed, marked lanes, road signs, neat streets, i was happy.

At the local airport, i can see the lovely domestic wing, the new one, I can see shuttle airport buses moving passengers from one apron to the other, I was proud, orderliness, no more touting, i was happy.

Abuja- hmm, you will not beleive this is Nigeria- wide roads, marked lanes, nice road structures, six/eight lane expressways, solar powered street lights, lights on motorways, I was blasting myself thru Abuja with a satellite Navigation system that I bought, I never knew things were like that in Abuja, I am proud. Abuja should rank amongst one of the neatest cities in Africa. It is worth talking about.

Calabar, peaceful but enticing, nice roads, peaceful, Obudu was the relish, the ranch was out of the ordinary, I saw what we use to see abroad, electirc motors, hmmm -I am proud.

Several other places I went also made me proud, Lagos, planning CCTV, powering street light s with solar energy, I am proud. BRT transport system - bus lanes, oh, i tripped.

Night life is back in Nigeria, nice spots to visit, cool hotels, sophisticated restaurants, nice live band supplying music, wow - I tripped.

Pictures coming shortly.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by PapaBrowne(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2009
I laugh, I' mean I'm really laughing! And I'm laughing because many ignorant and insatiable Nairalanders are soon going to come and start insulting your post .

What you've said is all facts! Nigeria is changing and especially those places you mentioned- Lagos, Abuja, PH and Calabar.

Some progress has been made in Nigeria over the years but it is easier to see it only if you've been out for sometime with regular trips back.
But much of that progress is limited to these few areas you mentioned (add Warri to it)! Besides, the progress is coming way too slow. It could have been a lot faster if OBJ remained in power!

The credit goes to the following individuals;

Lagos: Fashola, Abuja: EL-Rufai;  PH: Oil Money;  Calabar: Donald Duke. 

Hurry up with those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
The poster seems to be a comedian.

Meaningful development = Christmas light, cable cars leading to expensive restuarants and hotels, isiewu spots? grin
B.T.W, I feel you were too partial in your assessment. You refused to talk about other states like oyo, ebonyi, borno etc. 
You were only able to mention 4 out the 36 states and 1 capital.

If you are among the 25% who are partially loaded in nigeria, there's not doubt of living a good life in nigeria. Seems to be the case of the poster.

PapaBrowne:

[
[b]The credit goes to the following individuals;

Lagos: Fashola, Abuja: EL-Rufai;  PH: Oil Money;  Calabar: Donald Duke. 

It looks like fashola and co arranged those christmas lights with their own money. Not the same oil money from PH. grin
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
nuzo:

The poster seems to be a comedian.

Meaningful development = Christmas light, cable cars leading to expensive restuarants and hotels, isiewu spots? grin
B.T.W, I feel you were too partial in your assessment. You refused to talk about other states like oyo, ebonyi, borno etc. 
You were only able to mention 4 out the 36 states and 1 capital.

If you are among the 25% who are partially loaded in nigeria, there's not doubt of living a good life in nigeria. Seems to be the case of the poster.

It looks like fashola and co arranged those christmas lights with their own money. Not the same oil money from PH. grin

no, my dear, you are the comedian here, you are someone who wants to teach another person what to write about, that makes you a comedian, not me who has written about just what I have seen - you can simply start your own thread and write about those other states you are talking about. Kapish.

What has bright lights on Ikorodu road get to do with the rich? Only the rich ply such roads? You obviously havent seen a cable car before, or where it is used in Nigeria, hence your myopic comment.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by hajifaty: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2009
@i_laugh ,
you really a laugh from Baba Suwe,Mr Latin or Basket mouth comedies. Do you know what change is?
All what you metioned are just photocopy and semi-change. Those are  keep ur mouths shot changes or leave us alone from the govts.
The real change is still yet to happen.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2009
i_laugh:

no, my dear, you are the comedian here, you are someone who wants to teach another person what to write about, that makes you a comedian, not me who has written about just what I have seen - you can simply start your own thread and write about those other states you are talking about. Kapish.

What has bright lights on Ikorodu road get to do with the rich? Only the rich ply such roads? You obviously havent seen a cable car before, hence you myopic comment.

Abeg, defend your observation instead of making this personal. Did you expect people to keep quiet in a public forum if they dont see things the same way you do?
Tell us why you made it look as if Abuja, lagos, PH and calabar are the only states one can find in nigeria? I thought you were trying to convince your gullible readers on why nigeria is experiencing dramatic change?
Tell us how christmas lights along pothole filled roads translate to development? Tell us where your so special cable car carries people to, expensive hotels and restaurant?

Seriously, i thought you were a comedian after reading your first post, no pawn intended. tongue
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by BOSS7: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2009
hajifaty:

@i_laugh ,
you really a laugh from Baba Suwe,Mr Latin or Basket mouth comedies. Do you know what change is?
All what you metioned are just photocopy and semi-change. Those are keep ur mouths shout changes or leave us alone from the govts.
The real change is still yet to happen.
NObody messes with hajifaty,

grin
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by Riskie(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
Ok. So they're making the place look nice  undecided Can people eat wide roads or solar powered street lights. I think not. Aesthetic changes mean nothing to unemployed graduates. If the whole country looks wonderful and 6 million children are still out of school of what use is any of the "work" they are doing?
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2009
Like I said, if you havent been able to make your papers and you havent been able to travel home within the past five years, you can bark like dogs, you can never move me, you need to sort your papers out first, then come back here to talk.

@Riskie

Why not start you own post and scream like 6 million kids are dying in Nigeria - hence I hate the country?
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by hajifaty: 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2009
@B.O.S.S.
We ve  to face the fact. Let the govt keep on to their semi change until it will become the real change we want. there are many counties that do not have what we have as a nation but they are far beta than us.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by MrCrackles(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2009
Kicking off here again? anyway i came to hola at my girl Riskie! cheesy
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2009
what can you do to impress? When road is bad, and you leave the road to face something else, these same people scream, why are you not fixing roads? When the whole of Lagos was in darkness, and you couldt see the roads you were driving on, these same people shout - why cant there be light on the roads, when the airports were tout ridden and noone wants to go there, these same people shout, why cant our airports be like it is abroad, now, airport is good, you talk about it, they then make it seem like nothing was done, now street lights, they still make it like noting was done, good roads, they say you havent done anything, tourism, they say is that what we will eat - so, what is it that will be done that you people will term meaningful and necessary? I weak o.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by PapaBrowne(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2009
@I_laugh
I told you!Ignorant and insatiable Nairalanders are going to come after your post!

Leave them! They don't understand that progress is procedural and the fact that these little changes are happening signifies that there is hope in the air.

The only thing damping that hope right now is the Yar' Adua presidency!
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by Riskie(f): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2009
i_laugh:

Like I said, if you havent been able to make your papers and you havent been able to travel home within the past five years, you can bark like dogs, you can never move me, you need to sort your papers out first, then come back here to talk.

@Riskie

Why not start you own post and scream like 6 million kids are dying in Nigeria - hence I hate the country?

You are a slowpoke. I never said anything about hating Nigeria. Fools like you get easily amused by flashing lights and the likes.  What changes have been made that are going to benefit the people in the long run? The lights and roads and such which they will probably allow to deteriorate. When they start making jobs available for the masses or reform the eduaction system then come back here and lick their ass cracks. Sup MrCrackles!
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2009
PapaBrowne:

@I_laugh
I told you!Ignorant and insatiable Nairalanders are going to come after your post!

Leave them! They don't understand that progress is procedural and the fact that these little changes are happening signifies that there is hope in the air.

The only thing damping that hope right now is the Yar' Adua presidency!

They need to move out of the small place they occupy, that is the problem they are having, they cant see beyond their little space.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2009
Riskie:

You are a slowpoke. I never said anything about hating Nigeria. Fools like you get easily amused by flashing lights and the likes.  What changes have been made that are going to benefit the people in the long run? The lights and roads and such which they will probably allow to deteriorate. When they start making jobs available for the masses or reform the eduaction system then come back here and lick their ass cracks.

you are so right, pardon me for forgetting that I am a slowpoke and a fool, why not add, I am stupid, and many more other words you meant to send to your father at home.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by Riskie(f): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2009
i_laugh:

you are so right, pardon me for forgetting that I am a slowpoke and a fool, why not add, I am stupid, and many more other words you meant to send to your father at home.

You didn't have to go there. If you want to insult me insult ME directly. I guess you had nothing better to say and that was all you could come up with. I'll ignore your comment because I was taught better than to insult other people's folks.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by hajifaty: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
Riskie:

Ok. So they're making the place look nice  undecided Can people eat wide roads or solar powered street lights. I think not. Aesthetic changes mean nothing to unemployed graduates. If the whole country looks wonderful and 6 million children are still out of school of what use is any of the "work" they are doing?
I think the guy do not know a real change is. We need to send him on a short trip to china,malaysia,brazil and others developing countries. He can ask the average citizens of these countries what a change is.
i_laugh:

@Riskie

Why do u think other people haven't go back home? I do go back home  atleast 2times in a year and I know there many pple like that. You shouldn't see all changes you mentions as your paradise but a hell. the so called Abuja you were talking abt is nothing than a washroom compare to other countries capital or you wanna talk abt the local wing of the abuja airport that is nothing than a kitchen compare to other places. Or you wanna talk abt the local aircrafts which is nothing than a flying molue bus.
Maybe you just want us to know your prensence in naija after long life of hussle in the Oyinbo land. grin grin Welcome home ooo
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2009
hajifaty:

I think the guy do not know a real change is. We need to send him on a short trip to china,malaysia,brazil and others developing countries. He can ask the average citizens of these countries what a change is.
Why do u think other people haven't go back home? I do go back home  atleast 2times in a year and I know there many pple like that. You shouldn't see all changes you mentions as your paradise but a hell. the so called Abuja you were talking abt is nothing than a washroom compare to other countries capital or you wanna talk abt the local wing of the abuja airport that is nothing than a kitchen compare to other places. Or you wanna talk abt the local aircrafts which is nothing than a flying molue bus.
Maybe you just us to know your prensence in naija after long life of hussle in the Oyinbo land. Welcome home ooo

See me see trouble o - why are you defending yourself, I mention your name? You find it so desperately necessary to defend yourself, hmmm, that speaks a lot, my man, you are a bush man.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by MaiSuya(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2009
@ hajifaty, riskie, boss, etc vs i -laugh, abeg make una take am easy

i_laugh:

They need to move out of the small place they occupy, that is the problem they are having, they cant see beyond their little space.

That's the whole point my brother, isn't it? wetin I wan carry 'big space' do? All the big, fine lights, solar panel menene . . . how will that translate to food on my table?
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by hajifaty: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2009
i_laugh:

See me see trouble o - why are you defending yourself, I mention your name? You find it so desperately necessary to defend yourself, hmmm, that speaks a lot, my man, you are a bush man.

You are the real bush MAN and I guess you lived in the rural area during ur life in the Oyinbo man land. If you do live in an urban area I think see a Xmas trees in Naija shouldn't be a father xmas gift for you. grin grin grin
More also u seems to be someone that is just back from afgahanistan. My man you be bush man cool

i_laugh:

@i_laugh,
You don't have to abuse anybody parents in this forum.Think this is just a place for us to have more comprehension abt our beloved naija. Moreso, this shows that u a real bush man becos there is no reason for u to metion anyones father here. In this 21century there many sophisticated ways of handling any suituation. Have u ever heard any oyibo man abusing there fellow parents but at the end they will say you are a motherfucker cheesy cheesy cheesy Take it easy ooo
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2009
hajifaty:

Maybe you just us to know your prensence in naija after long life of hussle in the Oyinbo land. Welcome home ooo

Most people had and may never understand why i dont see christmas lights  and other silly projects as development. And that's why they are quick to label me and others enemy of progress.

Very few people can understand what development is until they must have lived in countries like china, malaysia and co. Sometime, most nigerians who have been to developed countries does not know how and why things work the way they do.
I feel blessed to have see and felt true change at its peak. Hajifatty can testify to this.

I do not hate nigerians or nigeria, i just hate ignorant people. Unfortunately, most nigerians are like thisangry
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by BOSS7: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2009
The thing is i_laugh is so quick to abuse people and I've seen that on his profile, I just can't believe he's gone quiet here. I just wish we could claim victory by progressing an argument rather than abuse each other.

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles for some peeps.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by hajifaty: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2009
@Nuzo,
please just leave the guy jo. his next trip na to iraq to see the new america embassy in bagdad.Maybe he will tell the Iraqis that this is the change they want. I guess the next thing na bomb grin
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by PapaBrowne(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2009
The problem with Nigeria is the people of Nigeria more than it is the Government of Nigeria! I'm seeing all these negative comments here and I'm amazed at our very low level of thinking and reasoning.

I_Laugh visits Nigeria. He sees things in Lagos, Abuja, PH & Calabar and is amazed at the changes he sees. Then he is hopeful.
Doesn't that tell us something!

Many of you are asking how does that translate to jobs? How does that put food on the table of the common man?How is that change?

Let me explain to your low senses how that translates to progress and what impact such little things as streetlights and the like can have on an economy.I will use I_laugh as an example.

Don't you realize that the positive impression I_laugh got from Nigeria would encourage him and all those other Nigerians in Diaspora with similar impressions to ;

1)[/b]Go back home and Invest in some kind of business. They will not only bring in critical expertise they have learned(knowledge transfer), they would also employ lots of Nigerians in such ventures.Add that to the foreign exchange that comes with it.
[b]2)[/b]Visit more often and probably bring their friends along. That in itself is the best form of Tourism promotion. Tourism as we all know happens to be the best tool for job creation. Add that to the foreign exchange that comes with it.
[b]3)
Become proud and boast to foreigners that Nigeria is not that bad afterall. That will help Nigeria's image a little.
4) A whole lot other benefits come with I_laugh's hope and this is all as a result of these things which you guys claim as non-essential to development.

The little things like putting street lights, my people, are some of the things they refer to as "creating an enabling environment to attract investment".

Mai Suya:

@ hajifaty, riskie, boss, etc vs i -laugh, abeg make una take am easy
[/b]

That's the whole point my brother, isn't it? wetin I wan carry 'big space' do? All the big, fine lights, solar panel menene . . . how will that translate to food on my table?

Mai suya, let me explain how that translates to food on your table. I will give you a real and practical example.
But first I want to ask you if you have seen anywhere in the world where government puts food on people's tables? I have never seen it.
What I know Government's do, is to create an enabling environment so that people can put food on their tables- by themselves.

I was in Warri during the Christmas and I noticed some  striking changes and how they're are impacting on the lives of the people.
The Governor- Uduaghan has Street lighted all the Major roads in the city and the lights are all on constantly as they don't depend on NEPA.

Now what I noticed was that, the streets with lights are now filled with Cafes, Pubs, Restaurants, relaxation bars and Smoked fish/Suya spots,
People with houses along those streets converted their frontages to Cafes. And they are doing brisk and bountiful business.
In order to keep their places running, they employ sales girls and bar tenders.They are buying more Fish and that translates to more money for Fishermen/Fishfarmers. Distribition companies are employing more hands to supply their goods to these new outlets.  So not only is the owner of the Cafe/Pub/Restaurant/Joint making more money, they are also taking lots of people out of the Job market.And this is all as a result of street lights.

My simple point is to show you how simple things like street lights create Job opportunities for more and more people.

Once more, Governments never create Jobs, they create an enabling environment and sound policies that would enable Job creation to thrive.
So if the things I_laugh has mentioned can be refered to as part of an enabling environment, then I don't see what all the noise is about.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by asha80(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2009
I just left nigeria 4 months ago so what.Look ilaugh and papabrowne the problem is with you guys.Why?The thing is that most nigerian's mind have been brutalized over the years such that they do not know the BASIC FUNCTIONS OF GOVERNMENT hence the praise singing.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by PapaBrowne(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2009
asha 80:

I just left nigeria 4 months ago so what.Look ilaugh and papabrowne the problem is with you guys.Why?The thing is that most nigerian's mind have been brutalized over the years such that they do not know the BASIC FUNCTIONS OF GOVERNMENT hence the praise singing.

Asha, no the problem is with your understanding. I have not praised the Government, neither did the poster do so in his post. And I am disgusted at the Government, even many of the ones that are said to be performing.

The point however is that those little changes that have/are happening didn't used to happen before and if they are happening, they are a signal that there is some hope we can hold on to.

If you can't feel that hope, it is because in your perception, the glass is always half empty rather than half full.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
somebody calls you a slowpoke and a fool without any reason, and i replied her, but instead of you to talk to the person who abuses without reason, you are abusing me for giving it back to her, na wa o.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2009
The point is this, we cant all be so blind to things when it is taking a good or better shape, i have seen the problem with people here is food, example maisuya - why not eat some of your suya my man? no wonder you have refused to see changes when there is one, how sad can some people be? When in the history of Lagos have you seen xmas lights festooned all the way down ikorodu road? no one is saying this is a big deal, but i am talking of things that make me as a person proud, example, you might be proud that you ride a car, which to me is nothing but a dung, you reserve the right to be proud of it, therefore, if i tell you i am proud of my country for the changes i have seen, that is my own, you can never control or tell me what and what i will spend my time being proud of - other people are proud of other things you think does not matter, but hey, what is your own business with that?

So, for all the chages i have seen, for all the beautiful ideas, for the beautiful city of Abuja, whether there is one better than it or not,  I hold my head high and say, I am proud of my country Nigeria- if you are not, then, good and well for you, you cant change my opinion or what i feel about my country, kapish.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by BOSS7: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2009
i_laugh:

The point is this, we cant all be so blind to things when it is taking a good or better shape, i have seen the problem with people here is food, example maisuya - why not eat some of your suya my man? no wonder you have refused to see changes when there is one, how sad can some people be? When in the history of Lagos have you seen xmas lights festooned all the way down ikorodu road? no one is saying this is a big deal, but i am talking of things that make me as a person proud, example, you might be proud that you ride a car, which to me is nothing but a dung, you reserve the right to be proud of it, therefore, if i tell you i am proud of my country for the changes i have seen, that is my own, you can never control or tell me what and what i will spend my time being proud of - other people are proud of other things you think does not matter, but hey, what is your own business with that?

So, for all the chages i have seen, for all the beautiful ideas, for the beautiful city of Abuja, whether there is one better than it or not,  I hold my head high and say, I am proud of my country Nigeria- if you are not, then, good and well for you, you cant change my opinion or what i feel about my country, kapish.

It's good and nice to talk about these things but the problem was that you actually didn't say these things without abusing these peeps and I think that's where the whole problem stemmed from. To be honest, even PapaBrowne posted his comment without abusing anyone. I thought this is a forum anyway and our opinion would always differ- that's life.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by ilaugh1: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

It's good and nice to talk about these things but the problem was that you actually didn't say these things without abusing these peeps and I think that's where the whole problem stemmed from. To be honest, even PapaBrowne posted his comment without abusing anyone. I thought this is a forum anyway and our opinion would always differ- that's life.

Scroll up and check who abused who first- I assume it that when someone calls you a slowpoke and a fool, you will laugh over it and pat her on the back for that - who the hell is she?
Re: I Am Proud Of My Country, Nigeria. There Is Hope In The Air. by lucabrasi(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2009
@poster
you shouldnt be suprised at people's reactions by now,they never see anything good in nigeria or any nigerian innovation,in my rudimentary understanding of english, change in terms of government innovations is either to change for the better or worse, so if its for the better then anyone saying that shouldnt be celebrated leaves me frankly speechless, we dont see the big deal in making streets beautiful maybe because we r used to dirtyness, a white man/woman spends at least 15% of their total renovation budget on just landscape and gardens that s why their country is so beutiful and well planned and we want to stay and even die there,

in a state like lagos where there has been a decay for well over tens of years,the only way things will get better is a complete bottoms up building of almost everything,so how far the man has gone is awesome and commendable.
in abuja,in asmuch as i disagree with elrufai on a number of issues,the end result so far has been awesome,he has tried his best in returning abuja to the master plan and if his predecessor can do half of what he did,then abuja will be an african el dorado,i can say much for porthacourt cause i v not been there but as far as im concerned,in a climate of failing political leadership.leaders stealing and acting with impunity and almost zeo hope for purposeful and positive leadership then i really appreciate and commend these people for their awesome achievements

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Self Determination In Africa - What Makes European Countries So Special? >:( / What Sam Mbakwe Had To Say While Jailed By The Military Junta / Wikileak Reveal People For Buhari To Prosecute:Okorocha,Okonjo Iweala,OBJ,Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.