Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? (469 Views)

Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Aisha Buhari: Why President-elect’s Wife May Not Be Nigeria’s Next First Lady / Buhari Will Never Be Nigeria President - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? by godlyguy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Please, NL be honest with your answers.
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? by jhydebaba(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
Embezzle public funds
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
godlyguy: Please, NL be honest with your answers.
I will ensua(Vice President Namadi Sambo's ''ensure'') grin

I will ensure FISCAL FEDERALISM is thoroughly adhered to!!!
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? by malele(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kill everybody that has held post in nigeria from 1980 to 2013
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Be Nigeria's President, What Will You Do? by bloodless: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
I can't lie the first thing i would do would be to remove fuel subsidy, revamp the budget and change the ridiculous jump in security expenditure, divert more money to the power sector, roads and education...these 3 things would be the ultimate focus with the power sector taking the foremost priority...

The next would be regarding accountability, slashing the salaries of house and senate, cutting down heaving on aso rock budget and cutting down on all forms of government expenditure including campaigns like buying phones for people and soo...nigerians are entrepreneurial, we don't need a government to feed us..we need a government that will provide the right facilities for us to survive...

Don't forget, as opposed to borrowing for government projects i would funnel low interest loans to the people...

This would be the start ofcourse

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Heads Awo Centre Board Of Trustee / PDP National Secretary Sacked. / 2000 Rice Farmers Get Farm Inputs From FG, Niger Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.