Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. (983 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria May Soon Explode-Saharareporters / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by tollu: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2008
"I can't imagine myself in the position of Obasanjo (chuckles). I would never descend to such depths. I don't know how his mind functions. All iI know is that I am witnessing a phenomenon, a man roundly hated by everybody wanting to continue to hold on".
Former Biafran leader, Odumegwu Ojukwu.

Now I don't particularly like Ojukwu but in this regard I agree with him a hundred percent. This old man is just making a nuisance of himself in all areas of his life. Fianacially there's trouble, in his family nko, greater kwanta, spiritually, socially politically in short everything that concerns the old fart.
I detest OBJ!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by pahtahkee: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2008
Iyabo Obasanjo Bello is wanted for child abduction in the United States by the FBI. In addition to that, a pending case of the impersonation deal she had done is still hanging.

Gbenga Obasanjos marital life is in disarray. He has taken his own father to court for sleeping and banging with his own daugther-in-law.

Owu Chiefs are seeking for how the matter can die off in order to keep the holy sacrilege of the Kingdom, or otherwise the curse of the gods come raining on Obasanjo.

General Danjuma and all other PDP titans have promised him no more of PDP, that where he deserves to spend his last days is in jail.

How embattled can this Nigeria's greatest leader be
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by chidichris(m): 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2008
the nigeria's greatest leader recorded the highest numbers of air misharps as a president.
this great leader organised the greatest election of our time that has presented the hieghest number of triburnal removal judgements.
this greatest leader sold and bought almost all the things that nigeria had before 1999.
this greatest leader in his die hard politics made the pdp constitution to qualify him as the only person that can be BOT at national level.
this greatest leader is assumed to be the richest else nigerian president.
this nigeria's greatest eliminated his artorney general and swept his case under the carpet.
this greatest is the greatest indeed
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by tollu: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2008
Honestly Pahtahkee, Embattled is the right word for his situation and i have a feeling this is just the beginning.
All the curses from the masses are at work, hard work at that!

chidichris:

the nigeria's greatest leader recorded the highest numbers of air misharps as a president.
this great leader organised the greatest election of our time that has presented the hieghest number of triburnal removal judgements.
this greatest leader sold and bought almost all the things that nigeria had before 1999.

this greatest leader in his die hard politics made the pdp constitution to qualify him as the only person that can be BOT at national level.

this greatest leader is assumed to be the richest else nigerian president.
this nigeria's greatest eliminated his artorney general and swept his case under the carpet.
this greatest is the greatest indeed

This I find most amusing, I hope the isht can be resolved soon 'cos PDP doesn't seem to be on its way out yet and havin such a man at the helms of affair is rather scary.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Encomium(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2008
The so called Nigeria's greatest leader is a devil incarnate. We pray not to have such leader in Nigeria again. May the Almighty God reward him and his cohorts for all the attrocities committed in this country.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by almondjoy(f): 6:36am On Feb 25, 2008
There is something called the "Law of Retributive Justice". 

Heaven and Hell are on this earth.  You will reap what you sow--not a born again issue. Neither is it a life after death case of justice denied.

I repeat, you will definitely reap what you sowed.  The same heartache you cause people--will be visited unto you in due course.

Revenge, then becomes the sweetest dish, best served when it is cold! 

Enjoy! kiss

I usually try to swallow mine quickly and get it over with!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Kobojunkie: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2008
almondjoy:

There is something called the "Law of Retributive Justice".

Heaven and Hell are on this earth. You will reap what you sow--not a born again issue. Neither is it a life after death case of justice denied.

I repeat, you will definitely reap what you sowed. The same heartache you cause people--will be visited unto you in due course.

Revenge, then becomes the sweetest dish, best served when it is cold!

Enjoy! kiss

I usually try to swallow mine quickly and get it over with!

How can you, after watching things happen in the country still believe such a law actually works?? I mean look at the very fact that Obasanjo spent all his life in politics doing the same. He is an old man now but he has been in the picture from the very beginning and has enjoyed most all he can of it. I mean look at folks like Abiola, Zik, the other guys. These men spend their whole lifes destroying Nigerian lives and continue to do so even in their old age. Isn't it clear now to us that waiting for this law may mean these men will die in peace and their own children continue where they stopped??
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by almondjoy(f): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2008
That is why we have the "death penalty" and "Life without the Possibility of Parole"!

OBJ is experiencing life without parole. Which I believe is worse than the death penalty. You usually stay alive to suffer the curses visited upon you and your household.

He should:

Enjoy I say! kiss
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Teriba(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2008
Kobojunkie:

How can you, after watching things happen in the country still believe such a law actually works?? I mean look at the very fact that Obasanjo spent all his life in politics doing the same. He is an old man now but he has been in the picture from the very beginning and has enjoyed most all he can of it. I mean look at folks like Abiola, Zik, the other guys. These men spend their whole lifes destroying Nigerian lives and continue to do so even in their old age. Isn't it clear now to us that waiting for this law may mean these men will die in peace and their own children continue where they stopped??

Zik spending his whole life destroying Nigeria? This is so wrong, Kobo!!!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Backslider(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2008
This is the greatest Leader. I have ever seen in Nigeria in a long time.

A man that got his general on the feild of war.

A man that handed over power to a civillian government within months

A man that has Nigeria and the black race at heart

A man hated by so many and loved by few.

A soldiers general

A man that gave one of the highest Honour in the military (the presentation of Colours) to the son of the man that kept him in solitary confinement for 4 years with tribal insult rained on him

A man that made a mess of the world view that nigerians CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED WITH MONEY. HE MADE OUR BANKS VERY STRONG . IN GHANA WHERE I LIVE IT IS BETTER TO PUT YOUR MONEY IN NIGERIAN BANKS THAN ANY OTHER BANKS.

The only problem is that I have with him is that he underestimated the army of corrupt people and their weapon of the Media. THE MORAL LEVEL IN NIGERIA HAD BEEN DEPLETED.

He should have made a core of civil intelligence of 10 million NEW NIGERIAN youths from the age of 14 to 17 boys and girls ( this have not been corrupted) by the time he was leaving this 10 million will do his job for him and will have a core of incorruptible Nigerian that have not be disillussioned.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by faketan(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
Do you mean to say grotesque leader?

The word 'great' detest him let alone adding 'est' before leader.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Truequest(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
Generalization is not always right. How on earth can Kobo say that Zik spent his life destroying Nigeria pse give an instance. May be you know somethings we don't know.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by lucabrasi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2008
i believe both obasanjo and all the other leaders are suffering but they v onli suceeded in keeping it away from the public i know of a serving senator who is h.i.v positive and one of his wives s dead,some have retarded children they keep abroad,theres the obasanjo issue i know a minister whose daughter is a junkie and a semi LovePeddler the moral being that most of them might not be suffering directly but trust the curses from nigerians is affecting their offsprings and will affect their generations too
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by almondjoy(f): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2008
lucabrasi:

i believe both obasanjo and all the other leaders are suffering but they v onli suceeded in keeping it away from the public[b] i know of a serving senator who is h.i.v positive and one of his wives s dead,[/b]

some have retarded children they keep abroad,

theres the obasanjo issue i know[b] a minister whose daughter is a junkie and a semi LovePeddler the moral being [/b] that most of them might not be suffering directly but trust the curses from nigerians is affecting their offsprings and will affect their generations too

IGBANDA!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Levels! Levels! Levels! Levels! This na 55 "but nothing deeey kpaa for obodo Nigeria" FM Radio!!!! grin

Who is on the caller?  I say who is on the caller?

This is no time to have your phone[b] out of "switched off"! [/b] cheesy

Names please!

I hope ma papa no dey among oooooooooooooh--all im children dey abroad and we no "retarded"! grin

I say heaven and hell deey for this earth.  We reap what we sow! grin

Redial. . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by ndelta1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2008
The greatest Leaders indeed, i love that. leader of baboon
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
even jomo kenyata and mandela had their unique flaws
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by angel101(f): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
yeah great for all the wrong reasons!!! shocked
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2008
@angel 101. and for the good reasons too.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by lucabrasi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2008
almondjoy:

IGBANDA!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Levels! Levels! Levels! Levels! This na 55 "but nothing deeey kpaa for obodo Nigeria" FM Radio!!!! grin

Who is on the caller? I say who is on the caller?

This is no time to have your phone[b] out of "switched off"! [/b] cheesy

Names please!

I hope ma papa no dey among oooooooooooooh--all im children dey abroad and we no "retarded"! grin

I say heaven and hell deey for this earth. We reap what we sow! grin

Redial. . . . . . . . . . . .

hi,dont realli understand wot u r saying and the bit i understand i wasnt proving any levels or nething all im tryna say is that these guys get wats coming to them if not directly but indirectly and the examples are bad stuffs thats happened to sum ppl i happen to know,i cant give names cause they have a right to their privacy and im sure u ll appreciate the fact that it wouldnt be cool if any of their families are on nairaland and discover naming ppl in that kind of situation
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2008
that guy shud rot whereever he is
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by almondjoy(f): 1:26am On Feb 26, 2008
@lucabrasi

Never mind what you do not understand. We will stick to the "you reap what you sow part". Just having ma fun as usual so no need to get all bent out of shape! kiss

Next levels please! cheesy

Any more gist? cheesy
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

1. Using the present continuous tense for the dead and departed goes against the rules of English grammar. Or, do you see dead people?
2. If you do not know who Zik was, but only heard of him during a gathering of the mentally challenged, please go read his biography.
3. Please, please, please and please, when experiencing PMS, I'll recommend that you do not post on Nairaland!
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2008
almondjoy:

That is why we have the "death penalty" and "Life without the Possibility of Parole"!

OBJ is experiencing life without parole. Which I believe is worse than the death penalty. You usually stay alive to suffer the curses visited upon you and your household.

He should:

Enjoy I say! kiss

True talk!

I've hated OBJ for so long (since Sunday May 30th, 1999) that I have no more hate for him. I now pity him and pray that God forgives him.
Re: Obasanjo - Nigeria's Greatest Leader. by kaisari(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2008
Following the assassination of Gen. Murtara Muhammad, Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo was selected by the military council to lead Nigeria. The guy returned power back to the public with Shehu Shaghali as the new president. This man was later on elected by Nigerians as a public president. He is the only man in a messed up Nigeria not to overthrow or get overthrown by anybody. He could be the greatest Nigerian hero next to Mnandi Azikiwe, the close friend of Mwalimu Julius Nyerere.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo Is A Thief / 10 Years After: How Do You Remember Abacha? / [i][b]2009 Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.