Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Fcmb, Test Result Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb, Test Result Is Out (12007 Views)

FCMB Test Invite, Who Else!!!!! / Fcmb Test Format / Fcmb Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ayoorr: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2008
A friend of mine working in warri called me yesterday night, and said that he got the same text, but I have not receive any still waiting and am sure I will be text.

I was at the HR this morning to ask to is really happening the sec. said she cannot help anybody check there name, but the calling is still on till next week… so let be hopeful.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Oyin2(f): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
hi people. i am happy for you guys that have gotten the text msg o. i have not received any text yet, but i am praying and hoping that i will be next.
congrats to lola4eva and justemmie.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Lola4eva(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2008
@oyin, you will be called, ill pray for you aite, take care, and all the best.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by justemmie: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2008
thanx @oyin. i'll also be praying for you. just be patient and keep trusting God. cheers!
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Hoyine(f): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2008
Hello landers,
Got d sms for a chat on Sat morn as well. is it possible that this assessment centre will be like the 1st bank interview(individual and group discussions) Gone thru the link on d centre and still unsure wot it really mins. God dey

@Lola and others, congrats. C'yall Sat
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Kold(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
Congrats,
I've not  gotten anything from FCMB but for you guys that got the text for Assessment on Sat., wish u the best. for those still waiting let hope our texts are on the way.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Viviano: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2008
plz guys my case is a diff. one, i applied as experienced banker tho not up to a year exp. the person followin it up for me said its goin to b a teller job which is exactly what i was doin with a known bank b/4 things fell apart, but he said i will b short listed to write a test soon in port-harcourt. plz can someone let me know if it is d same test they give to freshers that will b given or if it is a diff. one. i will also like to know the format.
am desperatly in need of answer to my questions. b/4 i hang up i want to ask us a question, is there any thing too much for God to do? there is nothing too difficult for the lord to do the question is have u taken it to him in prayers?for he said he will do much more than we can imagine, just believe him for s/thing today and i tell u b rest assured that he will do it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Kold(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2008
Hi fellow hopefuls,
pls keep us posted on what happened at the Assessment centre.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by loffers(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2008
i wrote mine in abuja also, i was at the bank yesterday and was told that the result is not yet out
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by dederocs(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
praise the lord i got called too-hope everyone looking for a job gets one this quarter by God's grace-Amen
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ogiby86: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lola4eva:
i just saw another thread here on fcmb, a guy there claims that this whole thing is a contract job worth 25k with a 2% commission and that they finished training last week thursday. Id hate to think that fcmb would advertise for the position of management trainees and conduct tests and interviews and at the end of the day it would not be for a permanent staff position, so please if anyone has really been contacted after the chat and can support this claim, cos i dont believe it, abeg please yarn. thanks all
! Plz I would like to know what the assessment centre was like ? And hv u got an idea of the strting salary? Thanks am new..I called for assessment centre.....any one with necessary info should plz update me...Thanks
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ogiby86: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
ogiby86:
! Plz I would like to know what the assessment centre was like ? And hv u got an idea of the strting salary? Thanks am new..I called for assessment centre.....any one with necessary info should plz update me...Thanks
Hello plz any one who has been to the FCMB assessment centre should should drop more info on what to expect and how it feels being at the assessment centre.....was called plz I need ur help...Thanks Time is of the essence.
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by ogiby86: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Plz guys I need an update on anything ? Just say sumtin..any update at all would help
Re: Fcmb, Test Result Is Out by Harrietlisa(f): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
dear was it just the test you wrote on the first day or oral test and test

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! / Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) / Important Notice From N-power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.