Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? (2257 Views)

How Dare You Twist Grace / When A Militant Atheist Beat Up A Pastor!! / I Dare You To Respond! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: What are you afraid of? Is it wrong to call somebody a thief when he steals?
Depends on what he steals...
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: What are you afraid of? Is it wrong to call somebody a thief when he steals?

You are really sick.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Sorry, I only have a Hebrew dictionary. A new year gift from Obadiah.
Obadiah! Keep it please. Seriously, what do you think?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
musKeeto:
Depends on what he steals...
Lolol. It doesn't matter what. The word 'thief' is not conditional.

1 Like

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are really sick.

You have a sickness only a change in thought pattern can cure. Do you want to be cured at all?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: You have a sickness only a change in thought pattern can cure. Do you want to be cured at all?

Look who is calling me sick. You read this thread about how christians are hypocritical for calling atheists militant while not addressing the militant christians who beat witches and curse non tithers. However, you havent adressed the thread but inly come to attack me. How are you not suffering from the same hypocrisy?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Look who is calling me sick. You read this thread about how christians are hypocritical for calling atheists militant while not addressing the militant christians who beat witches and curse non tithers. However, you havent adressed the thread but inly come to attack me. How are you not suffering from the same hypocrisy?

Logicboy, get me now. It is not proper to justify a negative with another negative. I will not try to justify the hypocrisy some of us exhibit. What I will not accept is to use the case of their hypocrisy to wriggle out of what you're or being told. Where you find me hypocritical, point it out, and I will accept.
Mind you, that you are an atheist doesn't mean you're above the militant camp. Now to our initial problem, who is a militant?

3 Likes

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Logicboy, get me now. It is not proper to justify a negative with another negative. I will not try to justify the hypocrisy some of us exhibit. What I will not accept is to use the case of their hypocrisy to wriggle out of what you're or being told. Where you find me hypocritical, point it out, and I will accept.
Mind you, that you are an atheist doesn't mean you're above the militant camp. Now to our initial problem, who is a militant?

I wonder who has been stopping you all this time to define it.

This is how I know you are dubious.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lolololol.
Okay. Here we go
militant: wishing to take, or taking strong or violent action.
What do you say now?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Lolololol.
Okay. Here we go.
militant: wishing to take, or taking strong or violent action.
What do you say now?

Explai how I fit that definition
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
I need not explain. This is how.

militant: wishing to take, or taking strong or action.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: I need not explain. This is how.

militant: wishing to take, or taking strong or action.

You are daft. That is why you cant defend your position and why you gave one of the worst definitions of militant
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are daft. That is why you cant defend your position and why you gave one of the worst definitions of militant
Lolololololol. This is hilarious. What's yours?

1 Like

Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Lolololololol. This is hilarious. What's yours?

Militant
vigorously active and aggressive, especially in support of a cause: militant reformers.
engaged in warfare; fighting.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reggie don run
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Militant
vigorously active and aggressive, especially in support of a cause: militant reformers.
You don't think this is what you are?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03: Reggie don run
Run! Lol. I had many things to attend to.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: You don't think this is what you are?

Err...ehem grin

Well, you can't compare me to those who preach tithes or those who evangelise from dorr to door.

I am only aggressive when arguing not when I am making atheist threads.s
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:
I am only aggressive when arguing
Lol. Do you still think you're not a militant?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Do you still think you're not a militant?

Yes smiley
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yes smiley
Lol. The problem is, you've come to understand the word in association with fighters in Niger Delta that you think it's offensive. Logicboy, the word militant is not offensive. You're one.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. The problem is, you've come to understand the word in association with fighters in Niger Delta that you think it's offensive. Logicboy, the word militant is not offensive. You're one.

How? By arguing online?

You have stretched the meaning of the word "militant". Funny enough, Davidylan that was the king of abuse was never called militant. Mtchew
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

How? By arguing online?

You have stretched the meaning of the word "militant". Funny enough, Davidylan that was the king of abuse was never called militant. Mtchew
Why are you doing this?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2013
Reyginus: Why are you doing this?

Doing what?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Doing what?
You hate to accept that you are wrong. Why?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 07, 2013
Reyginus: You hate to accept that you are wrong. Why?

Guy, go and sleep.

You don become some therapist or wetin?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, go and sleep.

You don become some therapist or wetin?
Why do you always do that?
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Reyginus: Why do you always do that?

I fear you.

What do you want from me? shocked
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

Militant
engaged in warfare; fighting.

the irony is that you are too blind to the fact that those 2 definitions describe you down to a T. grin

Indeed, there is none more blind than he that would not see.
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 07, 2013
davidylan:

the irony is that you are too blind to the fact that those 2 definitions describe you down to a T. grin

Indeed, there is none more blind than he that would not see.

That's the whole irony of it all.

You will stretch any negative term t fit the theist when the most aggressive people here are christians. How aggressive am I compared to you, Obadiah and Vedaxcool?

When I talk about atheism, do you see me calling all religious people fools? When you, Frosbel and Enigma call all atheists fools, you forget your aggressiveness.

Bunch of hypocrites
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 07, 2013
Do you know what it is to be militant?

-Have I cursed anyone who didnt tithe just to convince others not to tithe?
-Have I shoved any atheist book down your throat?
-Have I ever classed anyone outside of God or christ as evil just to promote my religion?

The only time I abuse is when I have been abused or trolled. Anony called me a Stalinist. When I told him that he was a bigot, he claimed that I was abusive. He didnt even realise that he was the one that started it. This is the delusion of many christians. They are so used to oppressing others with their religion that any revolt is seen as abuse
Re: How Dare You Call Me A Militant Or Extreme Atheist? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2013
Logicboy03:

I fear you.

What do you want from me? shocked
Lololol. What do I want from you? Lol. Just that as a knight of atheism it is advisable you understand what you're saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Testimony (in The Cause Of LFC 21days Fasting & Praying.) / Is Having An Abortion A Sin After Being Molested? / The Mentality Of Muslim Girls About Marrying A Christian Guy Is Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.