Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Police Inspector Arrested For Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Inspector Arrested For Murder (8313 Views)

Robber Works For A Police Inspector In Lagos (Photo) / Police Inspector To Die By Hanging For Murder / Police Inspector Arrested For Accidental Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by Godjone(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
Symphony007: As tragic as this is i must say the police man does'nt deserve to be arrested. He defended himself against a possible attack by the cultist. This should encourage the authorities to be able to provide gadgets like tassers,stun guns, pepper spray and other 21st century policing items. I empatize with the farmily of the dead.
u c how dangerously ignorant u are! Pls read the story again may be u wil be informed of how osadorlor's coleaque ran for dear life wen he sence danger. Ppl lyk u doesnt read to the bottom b4 typing silly and premature comment. Ashole!
Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by samsy5460(m): 6:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
Whatever happened to the lily-livered partner of his? He aught to dismissed out right from the police. ''you are no son of mine''
Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
virtuoso01: They arreated him just to placate the youths.

Based on this story he fired the shot to defend himself and I do not see anything wrong in that.

But why did the police not go about arresting officers who kill commercial drivers because of 20 Naira?

Why re u seeming this ignorant andnaive! Is it that yoy don't know this police men, just shoot at any unarmed human dey see as pleasure 2 sweeten their hearts n come down here 2 give all sort of silly lies 2 cover up the murder! They continue doing it, nd 4 dem its business as usuallbecos they're not being prosecuted. God shall help us, and I'll will continue standing upto our nigerian police, n continue the petition till I cee a change
Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by Aizebioje(m): 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
Symphony007: As tragic as this is i must say the police man does'nt deserve to be arrested. He defended himself against a possible attack by the cultist. This should encourage the authorities to be able to provide gadgets like tassers,stun guns, pepper spray and other 21st century policing items. I empatize with the farmily of the dead.
tragic? YES.
But innocent? NO NO.
The only innocent person here is Mr Osadolor for his effort to rescue the CULTIST he shot alone means he should get a promotion!
The deceased was nowhere near innocent!
Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by AuwalMKargo(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2013
iamswizz: Na wa 4 dat Bariga area... I no fit live there o
Gaskiya
Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by JimmyBoy1: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2013
This sounds like self defense, if the story narrated above truly represents what happened, then he will be off the hook. By the way why is Fashola not doing anything about people who go about those who are trying to develop their properties. we cant continue to accomodate this lawlessness.
Re: Police Inspector Arrested For Murder by fm7070: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2013
If the story is true, the policeman is not guilty.
Not at all!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft / Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner / Kidnapped Professor Yinka Adegbehingbe Regains Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.