Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

This Is Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Serious (766 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Serious by KollyJay(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2008
@4Him,

Thanks for your reply. Its really funny each time u tell us all here U dont support the robbery! @ least about 7 pple have done that in the vote and I know u re their leader.

Anyway to your points.

God is not a man that He should lie-- Numbers 23. 19, He is not an hypocrite! If He disapproved the schools he will tell them! Yeah,  after these schools were built, they still keep hearing directly from God, do u think God will be having an issue with u @ one point and then decide to cover it and keep on talking with you that other way? Omo nope,  there is no inquity with him!!! Issue of david u mention, did God spoke with david after he numbered the pple? or did God talk to him after the Uriah's death? Nope, He didnt untill he sent His servant to correct him.

So God approved the schools. No doubt !

2. How do u know everybody consentrates on the prosperity side of the coin? U re indirectly saying those churches dont open for service on sundays and week days again then, and those men dont organise holy ghost services and no winning of souls like lets go a'fishing again aiight? Ok,

I really think u desever much reply anyway!!!!!  LOL,  afterall u have probably cast your vote in support of the robbery!.

God bless U friend and  thanks very much for showing me how to start a topic.

Thanks and Take care

(1) (Reply)

The Refusal Of Mike Huckabee From Stepping Down, An Indication Of "smelly Fish" / 419 University / Should Obasanjo Be Investigated For Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.