Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

419 University - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 419 University (766 Views)

MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. / 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. / Efcc On Youtube: Nabs 419 Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

419 University by FatherAita(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hey Naija people, have you seen this site, www.universityofnigeria.com ? Its a 419 site that idiots use in swindling people. I sent a message to all Nigerian Newspapers last year hoping to expose these people but till date this site still runs fine.

I believe these Nigerian Journalists are toothless Bulldogs who runs after shadows instead of fighting things that soil the name of the only GREAT country on earth, NIGERIA. This is why they are spineless to shout it loud!

Check the site out and see for yourselves and please inform everyone you know. I believe the target for this site are foreigners who would like to have a Nigerian degree. God will definitely purnish the operators of this 419 site. May God help us.
Re: 419 University by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2008
Hoping to have a Nigerian degree? Hmmmh that's a first.
Re: 419 University by CLIQBOY(m): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
2nd

(1) (Reply)

Should Obasanjo Be Investigated For Corruption? / A Proposal For Nigeria's Dismemberment / Screening Of New Efcc Chairman By The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.