Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Two Girls And A Boy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls And A Boy. (758 Views)

Please help rate this two girls (Pictures) / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Two Girls Were Fighting, See Me Separating Them ( Adult 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Girls And A Boy. by kymblaq(m): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
I don't really need advice, i think i have got a pretty good idea of what is happening. So here it goes. I had a freind once, i met her of a year book (I was bored and depressed abeg), and from the first call we clicked. We made a promise to always listen to each other and honestly, i dont know what i would have done without her. We would talk for hours upon hours about life, relationships and all. But it came with a condition, anonymity. She wasn't going to know who i was, and even though i knew her name from the year book, i was not to act on it. We were cool until i deliberately dropped off the radar. She wanted to see me, i didn't want that, i felt what we had was unadulterated, the truth and having someone be that candid and open at the same time was heaven. She kept pushing for a visit but i wouldn't oblige her and then the tactic switched. It kind of freaked me out when she asked me for a phone. I had a prior experience with some lady i met playing basketball and afterwards i was not cool with the idea if being turned to a slowpoke. So for that reason i dropped off her radar, changed my numbers (It used to be as easy as buying a new line, bloody NCC or whatever) and got on with my life.

So i met my girlfriend and i knew she was the one, i fell in love with butterflies and all. I remember the first time i kissed her, i was shaking, now don't get me wrong, i have been around ( i say this with no pride at all, ok maybe a little), but she made me child again in some sense and i all i have ever wanted since was her company.

We built a business together ( still building it) and am proud to say it is going really good. And naturally i made her a major shareholder, after all we built it together.

Now i used a particular moniker back then and i had created an account with the moniker, a facebook account. I check it once in a while out of boredom. So i checked on this particular day and saw my long lost freind's message. I had told her of this account before, and she sent me a message having looked up my moniker on facebook hoping to get an account that matched. In it she said she had been looking for her freind and was sorry she broke the rule. Apparently she had been sending this message to everyone on facebook bearing this nickname. When i got it i was shocked, i immediately realised how much stress she must have gone through to get to me. I replied immediately.

I was ecstatic, she went bananas and i was simply happy to have my prodigal freind back. We talked about everything, she told me about how she had a major accident, i told her about how i was ripped off by a close freind, and then we started talking relationships. She told me she was in an unhappy one. I told her i was in a happy one, i mean we have our differences and all but i am way happier than the guy who called her off a yearbook about a year ago. Told her about how she holds over 30% in a company we built (I hold just 40% ok, before y'all start thinking "how unfair") and she went cold. She told me she was tired abruptly and i have tried getting in touch with her all to no avail.

I know what's happening, at least i'd like to think so. I really like her, but i would prefer we stay friends.

Tell me what you think. Your insults are welcome. Excuse the typos, just typed it with my dead curve 2 in a hurry, i hope you can understand.

Kymblaq.

(1) (Reply)

Solution: If You Are Beaten In A Relationship / Promising Øf Marriage / A Lady And Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.