Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? (28772 Views)

The Unspoken Truth: Why Women Hate Each Other So Damn Much / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by pato405(m): 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
bukatyne: And the man didnot do those things while he was living alone abi?

/

he comes home with pretty damsels who GLADLY do the chores & warm his bed. If you are too busy to take up responsibilities, they sure can't wait to take yur place. cool
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by djon78(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
I personally think this issue has been overfloged.
I can say that in nija majority of men are more of traditional type, only few men are modern guys. traditional does not mean he is not modern but rather he still hold cultural values to heart. the key to enjoying life is living a balanced life, not the extreme, extreme of cultural guy is male chauvanism where a man is absolute lord and blives that a woman shld be seen and not heard. many of our guys are chauvanists. on the other extreem 4 ladies are the modern day 21 century women who believe they are equal to man, therefore they cant do the cultural things women do like runing a home, cooking, kids welfare etc. but the truth is that this is africa, and we must follow our culture. I am 4 balance no extreem of male chavanism or the othr extreem of women libratn, rather a man that upholds his culture, is in charge in his home but at the same time knows hw to thoroughly lavish love on his wife, be there 4 her, help her in chores when his help is needed. and also a woman that with all her modernity, her msc or phd, her peruvian hair, loiusvutton, prada, etc but still retains that cultural sense to know her duty as a wife, mother, home maker and totally respects her man.
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by NLGwoodey: 3:33am On May 13, 2013

That is why every wealthy brother goes for white girls.

Sisters act tough till they end up on dating websites looking for ever-elusive prince charming
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by NLGwoodey: 3:37am On May 13, 2013
bukatyne: Is marriage the height of achievement in a woman?

YES!
Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 13, 2013
Okija_juju: So because you have a job and contribute to the household funds, you and your husband are now mates abi?! angry

Thats why you wont cook or clean the house abi?!

Thats why you cant run him a bath or do his laundry?!

angry

What kind of life is this sef?!
men can be so inconsiderate o, you both leave the house early in the morning to come back late in the night and you expect the woman to still run you a bath?. doesn't she deserve someone running her a bath as well? Abi she no be human?.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hate To Marry Traditional Men? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
debrief08: So you want a lady who you haven't married to come and cook, wash, clean have s3x with you and iron your clothes?
Let me ask you all the ones who have done that for you how many of them have you married?
So after doing househelp for you, you look for someone else and dump her with the slightest excuse.

Women, let me advice you, if you are not a wife, don't go and be acting like one.
If he comes to your house feed him, if you go to his house and he decides to live like a pig clear a space and sit.
Value your self, a man who loves you will respect you

Those of them shouting our mothers and grandmothers, did your mothers tell you that they were cooking and cleaning for your fathers and grandfathers and sleeping with them before they paid their bride price?
that's the point. I love this comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Court Grants Wives Equal Rights Over Husbands’ Properties / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Twins In Public In Delta State / BEATING YOUR KIDS; Discipline Or Abuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.