Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Solution To Unenployment And Late Marriages! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solution To Unenployment And Late Marriages! (616 Views)

History: Late M.KO Abiola, Late Ooni Sijuade And Late Emir Ado Bayero Chatting. / PHOTO: Osinbajo And Late Ooni Of Ife,most Senior Wife At Burial Ceremony / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Unenployment And Late Marriages! by HIV1: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hey guys I just look at my country and array of problems to be solved. Just like economists, let solve the pressing ones i.e Unemployment and shortage of guys with good doe to marry. I decided to choose the two because they are interwoven. If guys have good jobs, there will be more marriages simple.
The solution is that Government should sack all women from both public and private sectors. That will make more jobs available for guys and they will take good care of their loving wives when they eventually married . This way we can avoid over concentration of money in some families and their will be money for all to spend.Also women can concentrate on taking care of their families and cooking of good soup like Ewedu, Gbegiri, Aphan, Edikhaiko,Ila Alasepo grin grin grin ......And good food like Ikokore, Amala and Indomie Babalala shocked
Re: Solution To Unenployment And Late Marriages! by abrat: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
You sound so much like a comedian.
What you are proposing is not realistic although it happens in Saudi Arabia but it can't just happen in Nigeria. Nigeria is multi-cultured with diff. tribes & religions.we cannot have 1 voice in this country.
Re: Solution To Unenployment And Late Marriages! by Igwe9(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2013
Lol@OP, your type don't send their girl child to school for these same reasons of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sule Lamido’s Son Killed A Middle-aged Man / Suspected Militants Kill Nigerian Soldiers In Kogi / PDP Will Transform Nigeria To Developed Nation –– Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.