Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nairalanders, What Are Your Reasons For 'Liking' A Comment/Post? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders, What Are Your Reasons For 'Liking' A Comment/Post? (585 Views)

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Which Do You Prefere, Nairaland Forum Or Linda Ikeji Blog And State Your Reasons / Have U Ever Felt U Should Commit Suicide? State Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Are Your Reasons For 'Liking' A Comment/Post? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2013
Nairalanders, what compels you to 'like' a post? Is it because:

1. The poster is on point or made a point?
2. The post is hilarious?
3. The post is silly?
4. Politeness of the poster?
5. Good English composition of the poster?
6. The fonts used in typing the post looks cool?
8. A fan of the poster?
9. To bring the poster back to the thread?
10. To empathize/sympathize with the poster on an issue?

Add yours, if any, these are some of the reasons I think folks (me inclusive cheesy) 'like' a post.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, What Are Your Reasons For 'Liking' A Comment/Post? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Huh? I see a lot of 'liked' comments on the front page, don't you guys have some reasons for liking a comment? cheesy share....
Re: Nairalanders, What Are Your Reasons For 'Liking' A Comment/Post? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Man’s Manhood ‘disappears’ After Sleeping With Married Woman / I Need National Id Card / Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.