Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigeria's President Handshake In Ghana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Handshake In Ghana (602 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015 / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's President Handshake In Ghana by olly4life: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hey, I was watching the inauguration of Ghana's president in Accra. All the other invited greeted the Vice President elect of Ghana warmly as well as the Speaker of Ghana Assembly before proceeding to the President elect of Ghana. But I was shock the way President of Nigeria greeted both the Vice President Kosi & the Speaker just like a passerby. I don't mean any harm or hatred neither am I an opposition. No one is perfect, I have from President Jonathan, I will not make such mistake. This inauguration brings about learning stem for Nigeria populace. Kudos Ghanians.

(1) (Reply)

The Myth Of Africa's Rise / Under GEJ Govt ,the More You Steal, The Less Punishment You Receive – ACN / Uduaghan Rewards A Diligent Teacher With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.