Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige (59102 Views)

Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by ekafine(f): 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2015

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Favparis(f): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
Short Handsome Man cheesy

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by sandraokosun1: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
.buhari sha, this ur white can blind someone's eyes

23 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Ginaz(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
buhari's eyes eh, it shines brighter than his teeth

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by seunmsg(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ngige : I don grab this appointment., no Ipob thug can stop me from serving as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria. grin grin grin

252 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari: better turn ipob youths to my side, else
Ngige: you sure say I fit convince this nnamdi led ipob with these my ordinary portfolio.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by femmy2010(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hahahaha .My friend
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by freedom96: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ginaz:
buhari's eyes eh, it shines brighter than his teeth
I'm 100% sure that your skin is brighter than your teeth,except if u bleach it as well.I dare u to show us ur teeth.....I hope it won't affect the brightness of my iPad though cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
It's like: Buhari- Okoro, ke du? Ngige- Odun ma.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by 175(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Buhari: Short Kpembu Howfar na? Ur swag no be here ooo

Ngige: Presido, na Godwin ooo. . .make I swagger small say my people say we be outcast for supporting u. But tunder fire devil.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Obrigardo: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dibia the native doctor shaking an Alfa

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by kenedy175(m): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2015
Ngige Is looking like one strong medicine man (Dibia) grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Ngige be like; Their father! If I hear anybody mentioning IPOB or Biafra near me, make Amadioha kill am. grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 12, 2015
The osuofia (comedian) of Nigeria senate is now taking his jokes and stupidity to the fed ministry. Kudos undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by handie(m): 4:38am On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Ngige: you sure say I fit convince this nnamdi led ipob with these my ordinary portfolio.
Minister of labor and productivity an ordinary portfolio? Thought I've heard it all! Buhari don't need to ask anyone to turn u guys to his side. Na to siddon look una. When u guys are tired, u'll go and chill in one corner. As for Nnamdi Kanu, them don use that one do sacrifice for the gods. For this ur stupid comment, and ur foolish signature, u're to be deported to Biafra within 48 hours

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by osaslord500(m): 4:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Ngige: I don blow ooo, Tnx for the appointment

Buhar: Kai yaro look my face Walahi I go collect ur portfolio back.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by butanepro(m): 4:44am On Nov 12, 2015
He might end up be the best among all....

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by Iype(m): 4:49am On Nov 12, 2015
The hope this ministers become trail blazers for other ministers to follow cos I don't think Nigeria once had ministers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by PLANETMARS(m): 4:53am On Nov 12, 2015
buhari: how far u na e don do leave my hand
Ngige: forget that tin I want make biafrauds see this one wella their fada

13 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by omojeesu(m): 4:56am On Nov 12, 2015
'I don get am!'
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by timilehing(m): 4:57am On Nov 12, 2015
If the Igbos want secession , I don't know why they're not turning down all these ministerial appointments

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by timilehing(m): 4:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Ke' IPoB/MASSOB? Can't they stop all these Biafra citizens from taking Nigeria ministerial appointments? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by yahrant140(m): 5:05am On Nov 12, 2015
Nigige is my man, anytime, anyway...... He always representing his people with cultural attire!

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by EnimeBassey(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2015
Omotolu:
It's like:
Buhari- Okoro, ke du?
Ngige- Odun ma.
its odinma not odun ma

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by lordsharks(m): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2015
D height though
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by cupidFlint(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2015
Ngige be like. "My president you've done well, its business as usual".
Re: Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige by MeandSum: 5:10am On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

I can see a concerted effort by our Igbo brothers to replace or substitute Igbo with Ipob. Another deception in the making.
I'm pretty sure the Ijaws and other in the south south see right through this plan. yeye people smiley

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.