Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) (913 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by oilyngbati1: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
This may be my last quest in trying to locate what Fashola has done with all the funds he received since becoming governor of Lagos state. Firstly; let's crunch the numbers. Below is an approximate money Fashola received over the past 6yrs as Governor:

(1 x 6)yrs x 12 = 72 mths

72 x 37b/mth= 2664 billion naira or approximately 2.7 trillion naira!

Fashola has over the last 6yrs received a whopping 2.7 trillion naira! Pray tell, what has this man done with all these funds. For those who don't know about Lagos state, expecially our nairalanders of international extraction, the state of Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria; thus all that you see/hear in Lagos was done/built by the federal government of nigeria....NONE WAS DONE/BUILT by the present state govenment...the man Fashola and his ACN gangs are nothing but fraudsters. Again, below are some "infrastructural facts" about Lagos which Fashola and ACN gangsters have been using to deceive undiscerning folks (please don't be one and don't be deceived):

1. The Ikorodu Rd was built by the federal govt in the 1970's and as we speak, Fashola is destroying it.
2. The Festac housing complex was constructed by the federal govt.
3. The gowon estate was built by the federal govt.
4. Almost all the bridges/flyover were built by the federal govt. The few ones built by Fashola was done with borrowed funds from the worldbank/IMF.
5. The on going light rail contruction in the mile 2/Badagry Rd axis is being carried with the aid of IMF/world bank and federal govt.

Folks, I can go on and on, but it will do no good, as Fashola and his band of thugs have zeroed in their mind on looting the Lagos treasury to the last kobo/cents. I hereby call on all those patriotic Lagosians and concerned cititizens to quit searching for Fashola's "achievements" for there is none/was never any in the first place. I call on us (the genuine folks) to start petitioning the federal authorities like EFCC and ICP to embark on investigating the thieving and fraudulent Fashola and his gangsters who are tormenting the good people of Lagos state cool.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by oilyngbati1: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ mods, front page pls. Thanks
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Stop spamming the forum with this Fashola shit everywhere, bros u no get work ni?

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by veraponpo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
what is your prob?

pls get work to do .

Even the blind can see gov Fash's work. I fu cant see it then you can commit suicide or try to get a big goggle.

Bunch of id.iots.s
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
@op, you forgot to add the COSCHARIS GROUP EKO LLP (CG EKO LLP) wholy owned and operated by COSCHARIS which the ACN internet rats and cockroaches led by EKO_OLE have arrogated to their cunning paymaster Fashola who uses the term ''PUBLIC PRIVATE PATNERSHIP' to scam Lagosians.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
veraponpo: what is your prob?

pls get work to do .

Even the blind can see gov Fash's work. I fu cant see it then you can commit suicide or try to get a big goggle.

Bunch of id.iots.s

Can you list them please? You might be the one to end this search. Meanwhile, I'm upgrading my binoculars for this part 3 to 5D.....
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sunny_bobo: @op, you forgot to add the COSCHARIS GROUP EKO LLP (CG EKO LLP) wholy owned and operated by COSCHARIS which the ACN internet rats and cockroaches led by EKO_OLE have arrogated to their cunning paymaster Fashola who uses the term ''PUBLIC PRIVATE PATNERSHIP' to scam Lagosians.
Are you sure about that?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Are you sure about that?

As sure as Gold Circle bruv. See d link here;

https://www.nairaland.com/995497/fashola-commissions-cg-eko-automobile-services
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin

I have really given up on this search. my family needs me. from my reports, I have concluded that Fashola is a con artist working for the real governor of Lagos state in his fourth term now - Tinubu by name.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
It seems its only with an ACN eye that one can see tangible projects excuted by Fash in the last 6yrs. I'v tired of searching for non-existing projects. Fashola should give us the pleasant surprise by completing the metro rail system, even if with world bank loan
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
It seems its only with an ACN eye that one can see tangible projects excuted by Fash in the last 6yrs. I'm tired of searching for non-existing projects. Fashola should give us a pleasant surprise by completing the metro rail system, even if with world bank loan
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2013

pls get work to do .

Bunch of id.iots.s
op here is your answer. maybe you need to obey the ACN ethugs and go blind to be able to see fashola's work. you may add marijuana too to the menu if you decide. grin
As for me, fashola has non existent project. he's a fraudster.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by babapupa: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
lol @ the usual congregation of internet trolls, rats and clowns.

Look under ya bed, you might get lucky.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
babapupa: lol @ the usual congregation of internet trolls, rats and clowns.

Look under ya bed, you might get lucky.
give us a link or picture eko ole. you are really following nicely after your mentor Tinubu footsteps
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by babapupa: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
FreeGlobe:
give us a link or picture eko ole. you are really following nicely after your mentor Tinubu footsteps

Its under your bed. Are you too lazy to look?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by oilyngbati1: 4:39am On Jan 08, 2013
njazra: Stop spamming the forum with this Fashola shit everywhere, bros u no get work ni?

pls get work to do .

Bunch of id.iots.s

So demanding what Fashola has done with 2.7 trillion is a propblem to you touts? I'm quite certain that you two are amongst those asking what GEJ has acheived. SMH
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by oilyngbati1: 4:42am On Jan 08, 2013
babapupa:

Its under your bed. Are you too lazy to look?

You would your thieving governor a favour by telling us what he has achieved in the last 6 yrs with 2.7 trillion naira.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by oilyngbati1: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2013
Sunny_bobo: @op, you forgot to add the COSCHARIS GROUP EKO LLP (CG EKO LLP) wholy owned and operated by COSCHARIS which the ACN internet rats and cockroaches led by EKO_OLE have arrogated to their cunning paymaster Fashola who uses the term ''PUBLIC PRIVATE PATNERSHIP' to scam Lagosians.

Thanks for the info. Fashola has to consult with COSCHARIS GROUP in order to build and ordinary mechanic training centre....how stingy and corrupt can this man get?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by ba7man(m): 4:48am On Jan 08, 2013
Google it out if you really need a list of Fashola's achievments. I'v noticed that its always the same set of people that ask this question....Why is it of so much concern to you?? I'll soon open a thread and list your names in it.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by oilyngbati1: 4:59am On Jan 08, 2013
ba7man: Google it out if you really need a list of Fashola's achievments. I'v noticed that its always the same set of people that ask this question....Why is it of so much concern to you?? I'll soon open a thread and list your names in it.

I've tried googling and "yahooing" his achievement, but came up short. If you have any info about this elusive Fashola's achievement, please feel free to share with us.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by EkoIle1: 5:11am On Jan 08, 2013
oily+Yoruba:

You would your thieving governor a favour by telling us what he has achieved in the last 6 yrs with 2.7 trillion naira.

Have you looked under your bed you dummy...

suxs to be ibo I swear.. lmao
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2013
oily+Yoruba:

So demanding what Fashola has done with 2.7 trillion is a propblem to you touts? I'm quite certain that you two are amongst those asking what GEJ has acheived. SMH

You this yahoo boy, i dont have time to exchange words with you. Whats my concern with what Pres GEJ/Fashola has achieved? GEJ is doing his best,same with Fashola so stop ranting all over here and go face your studies.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by koruji(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Small, small you will start walking around Lagos calling Fashola, Fashola, Fashola - you will soon become son-of-the-government.

oily+Yoruba:
This may be my last quest in trying to locate what Fashola has done with all the funds he received since becoming governor of Lagos state. Firstly; let's crunch the numbers. Below is an approximate money Fashola received over the past 6yrs as Governor:

(1 x 6)yrs x 12 = 72 mths

72 x 37b/mth= 2664 billion naira or approximately 2.7 trillion naira!

Fashola has over the last 6yrs received a whopping 2.7 trillion naira! Pray tell, what has this man done with all these funds. For those who don't know about Lagos state, expecially our nairalanders of international extraction, the state of Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria; thus all that you see/hear in Lagos was done/built by the federal government of nigeria....NONE WAS DONE/BUILT by the present state govenment...the man Fashola and his ACN gangs are nothing but fraudsters. Again, below are some "infrastructural facts" about Lagos which Fashola and ACN gangsters have been using to deceive undiscerning folks (please don't be one and don't be deceived):

1. The Ikorodu Rd was built by the federal govt in the 1970's and as we speak, Fashola is destroying it.
2. The Festac housing complex was constructed by the federal govt.
3. The gowon estate was built by the federal govt.
4. Almost all the bridges/flyover were built by the federal govt. The few ones built by Fashola was done with borrowed funds from the worldbank/IMF.
5. The on going light rail contruction in the mile 2/Badagry Rd axis is being carried with the aid of IMF/world bank and federal govt.

Folks, I can go on and on, but it will do no good, as Fashola and his band of thugs have zeroed in their mind on looting the Lagos treasury to the last kobo/cents. I hereby call on all those patriotic Lagosians and concerned cititizens to quit searching for Fashola's "achievements" for there is none/was never any in the first place. I call on us (the genuine folks) to start petitioning the federal authorities like EFCC and ICP to embark on investigating the thieving and fraudulent Fashola and his gangsters who are tormenting the good people of Lagos state cool.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Can you list them please? You might be the one to end this search. Meanwhile, I'm upgrading my binoculars for this part 3 to 5D.....
nawa o 4 dis dude! Cant u see wit ur eyez wat eko-ile(lag) has been transformed to? Must u alwaz critize d truth Oga go park wel o. We r glad wit wat fashola is doin @ lag n if u hv any prblm wit dat u can quietly go huge transformer nobdy go vex.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2013
oily+Yoruba:
@ mods, front page pls. Thanks
is dis a govt sponsor thread or wat @op
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements (part 3) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Kessyy2k4: nawa o 4 dis dude! Cant u see wit ur eyez wat eko-ile(lag) has been transformed to? Must u alwaz critize d truth Oga go park wel o. We r glad wit wat fashola is doin @ lag n if u hv any prblm wit dat u can quietly go huge transformer nobdy go vex.

Bros, I don hug transformer tire, nothing happen angry

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Babaginda, Aliyu-gusua And The Nigerian Amnesia On Dele Giwa. / President Goodluck Jonathan And Sambo Dancing To Kukere By Iyanya On Stage / Absu Scandal:t.a Orji's Bribery Of Absu Senate Exposed By A Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.