Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23616 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2012
The opening of the thread, referenced below, triggered MASSIVE search for the achievements of Fashola, the 'performer', in the last 6yrs. The search began few days ago but so far nothing tangible has been found. Already tens of thousands of people have moved in groups, to the nooks and cranny, hoping that something tangible will be found soonest. On my part, I am leading a group of about 500 persons on this same issue. So far our efforts have not yielded fruit but we'r still searching and very hopeful (provided Fashola's achievement were not kidnapped recently).
Please where ever you are, join in the MASSIVE search for Fashola's much talked about achievement in Lagos. If you find any, pls let us know on this forum.
Time is running out!
https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success/5
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Okay, lets play it this way. For every half of GEJ's achievements you post, I will post 2 of Fashola's.

28 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Okay, lets play it this way. For every half of GEJ's achievements you post, I will post 2 of Fashola's.

Not sure i could have put it better. Oya Mr. OP, over to you
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Op you will search forever. I just went through that thread and am surprised. With all the Fashola noise, one would have easily posted a picture of what he has done in seconds just like I can do for Akpabio, Chime, Rochas or Oshiomole. Am dumbfounded. I always said fashola is highly overrated thanks to the media, headquartered in Lagos, which were easily bought over and most importantly, Tinubu's media mechinery.

Now I gotta open a thread to ask announce the worst non performing southern governors in niggeria:

Fashola
Theodore orji
Peter Obi
Ekiti State
Aregbeshola

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2012
Oya, post any project COMMISSIONED by any politician that rivaled this.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/6146/2011/10/06/fashola_commissions_n25b_bridge_lagos.html

Mr. Globe:
Op you will search forever. I just went through that thread and am surprised. With all the Fashola noise, one would have easily posted a picture of what he has done in seconds just like I can do for Akpabio, Chime, Rochas or Oshiomole. Am dumbfounded. I always said fashola is highly overrated thanks to the media, headquartered in Lagos, which were easily bought over and most importantly, Tinubu's media mechinery.

Now I gotta open a thread to ask announce the worst non performing southern governors in niggeria:

Fashola
Theodore orji
Peter Obi
Ekiti State
Aregbeshola

I'm willing to entertain your stupidityy.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 12:55am On Dec 25, 2012
I am also ready to engage here. Fashola has performed than any other leader of today. Keep it rolling. I dey kampe!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 1:00am On Dec 25, 2012
It seems you are blind - may you never see then.

Sincere 9gerian: The opening of the thread, referenced below, triggered MASSIVE search for the achievements of Fashola, the 'performer', in the last 6yrs. The search began few days ago but so far nothing tangible has been found. Already tens of thousands of people have moved in groups, to the nooks and cranny, hoping that something tangible will be found soonest. On my part, I am leading a group of about 500 persons on this same issue. So far our efforts have not yielded fruit but we'r still searching and very hopeful (provided Fashola's achievement were not kidnapped recently).
Please where ever you are, join in the MASSIVE search for Fashola's much talked about achievement in Lagos. If you find any, pls let us know on this forum.
Time is running out!
https://www.nairaland.com/1138739/truth-fasholas-success/5

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 25, 2012
Bros abeg remove Ogbeni Rauf for that ya list.the man dey try no be small!
Mr. Globe:

Fashola
Theodore orji
Peter Obi
Ekiti State
Aregbeshola
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:02am On Dec 25, 2012

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/6146/2011/10/06/fashola_commissions_n25b_bridge_lagos.html

I'm willing to entertain your stupidityy.
you are really daft. this is an entirely private sector project. can't you read. What is the tribalist Fashola doing with state funds. He is taking advantage of the huge private sector dominance in Lagos to hide his ineptitude and lootocracy.

Still searching for Fashola projects.

4 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:05am On Dec 25, 2012

Lagos Governor Fashola commission 362 units of finished low cost housing in Ikorodu
http://ekoakete.com/2011/09/14/lagos-governor-fashola-commission-362-units-of-finished-low-cost-housing-in-ikorodu/

Lagos State Governor, Mr Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Tuesday formally handed over 362 units of one bedroom, one bedroom room and living areas and two bedroom apartments at the Odoragunshi Housing Estate in Ikorodu.

This will form the first in the series of houses that will go into the pool of houses that will be available for the public.

Speaking at the ceremony which took place at the Odoragunshi Housing Estate, Epe, which was renamed as Michael Otedola Housing Estate, Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) stressed that the new houses would be available by mortgage or what people prefer to call rent to own.

Governor Fashola also stated that the details of how the new housing policy will work will be unfolded in the next few weeks when the Lagos Home Ownership Scheme would be formally launched.

The Governor recalled that during the last elections, he repeatedly gave assurances that if the people support the Action Congress of Nigeria with their votes and empowers the administration to form the government, it would be in a position to implement its housing programme that was already at a very advanced stage.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:08am On Dec 25, 2012

http://www.ondostatevoice.com/news/fashola-approves-74-housing-projects-508.htm

Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola yesterday approved 74 housing projects across the state.

He spoke with reporters shortly before inaugurating the Elegushi Housing Estate at Lekki Phase 2.

The estate, which has 15 blocks of 90 luxury flats, was built by the Lagos State Development and Property Corporation (LSDPC).

The governor said the new housing projects would be delivered to residents on a Rent-to-Own basis in the next 24months.

He said 41 of the projects would be sited in Alimosho, 16 in Ikeja, two in Agbowa, Ikorodu, three in Surulere and 12 in Ogba.

Fashola said: “When they are completed in the next 24 months, we would have a total of 86 projects, including the 12 on-going projects across the state. They would be delivered on a mortgage finance basis to residents.”
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2012
In terms of housing,i dont think fashola can do a quarter of what lateef jakande did.jakande remains the best governor lagos have ever produced

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2012
Fashola undertakes pre-shipment inspection of trains in Canada

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/lagos-revs-up-work-on-lagos-rail-system-fashola-undertakes-pre-shipment-inspection-of-trains-in-canada/
Ahead of his inauguration for a second term in office, Lagos State governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), has pressed forward to continue work on the state’s light rail programme as he undertook a pre-shipment inspection of the trains in Canada to be used by Ekorail, the operators of the programme.

The 27 kilometre light metro rail line, christened Blue Line, will run from Okokomaiko in the west of Lagos to CMS in Central Lagos and is expected to provide alternative transportation for thousands of commuters moving from the western axis of the city to the city centre everyday.

Already substantial work has begun on the project between the National Theatre in Iganmu and Mile 2.

According to a recent 2011 monthly progress report on the project, all the columns for the concourse at the Lagos end of the Rail line have been completely cast to the Alaba station’s elevated level with the concretes currently being cured while the superstructure work on the station is in progress.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB0ZizDZ3qWayoxhMH-Y7ah7bLVeGULnToskXcubgmwkI5uARd[img]
[/img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5z-7WOyWkRR9VK0FR8FGviRd-EtPREO1udYXDs6ayriVm-otk[/img]
img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvL0FMiXr8qBJPx8dozwGBItsxLF_SoabBdUZcDnpDI6cIt-1hCFOWXg[/img]
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2012
And Rhino has decided to troll the thread with pen and paper projects.

Pls where is my spectacles, am searching for Fashola projects. I thought it was gon' be easy.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Infact, we don't want to share Fashola with Nigerians. He should go for third term tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

These are the children of Awolowo at work!!

Awolowo can smile in Heaven! History will prove your innocence!

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2012

7 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:20am On Dec 25, 2012
0lumide: Infact, we don't want to share Fashola with Nigerians. He should go for third term tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

These are the children of Awolowo at work!!

Awolowo can smile in Heaven! History will prove your innocence!
I laugh in egba at the bolded. A bigot and unperforming propagandist like Fashola ca never be my president. you guys can have him
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Ilasamaja pedestrian bridge ready by Jan – Fashola

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/ilasamaja-pedestrian-bridge-ready-by-jan-fashola/

Lagos —The Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, said his government had received assurances from the contractors handling the reconstruction of Ilasamaja pedestrian bridge that the project would be completed by January.

Fashola disclosed this yesterday, shortly after inspecting the project and other key ongoing projects in the state.

He said most of the work on the bridge had been concluded, and that the contractor was working round the clock to ensure that it was completed on schedule.
The Ilasamaja pedestrian bridge was pulled down by the state government for reconstruction on Sept. 8
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Please I need a torchlight here, am searching for the Fashola projects. thought it would be an easy task. smh
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Chineke mooo.. we are about to enta another January God willing and Rhino is posting a project that Fashola received assurances will be completely in this past January - a pedestrian bridge only? As a fashola project. Lord have mercy!

Shame

Any batteries, searching for Fashola projects. Lemme power my torchlight. Thought it would be easy.

5 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:31am On Dec 25, 2012

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Orpelin: 1:32am On Dec 25, 2012
I believe that any meaning state govt project should affect the following set of people owing to the fact that the fed allocatn go to state acct, LG allowance equally goes to state acct b4 disbusment #& even deductions#, the state rev producing agency remit their money to the state govt not LG also the state borrowing leverage power its has.
Here are they:
Senatorial distric of the state
LG area of the state
Group of particular localities in 1 or more LG
Industrial cluster settlement
Pure residential settlement
Specific-purpose projects
Any project that has been concessioned should not be include
Blocks of classroom building is just a relatively worth-while project
few km intra-town road contruction should not be included
any project without economic value should not be include #Tree Beautification projt#
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Fashola Approves Construction Of N2.8bn Ejigbo-ajao Bridge

https://www.nairaland.com/594193/fashola-approves-construction-n2.8bn-ejigbo-ajao

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

[size=48pt]

I'm willing to entertain your stupidityy.[/size]

Mr. Globe:
Chineke mooo.. we are about to enta another January God willing and Rhino is posting a project that Fashola received assurances will be completely in this past January - a pedestrian bridge only? As a fashola project. Lord have mercy!

Shame

Any batteries, searching for Fashola projects. Lemme power my torchlight. Thought it would be easy.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Apart from crappy projects which am yet to verify its clients, all is see is Fashola signs, Fashola approves, Fashola inspects, so these he has been doing for the past 6 years and was rated best governor? smh what is the difference between Theordore Orji, Peter Obi, Ekiti State governor and Fashola?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by MrGlobe(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2012
Theodore orji too deserves some Fashola media juice too. He flagged off.

Orji flags off Aba roads
construction, warns
contractors, aides of shoddy
jobs
http://dailyindependentnig.com/2012/11/orji-flags-off-aba-roads-construction-warns-contractors-aides-of-shoddy-jobs/
since we now list initial actions as projects.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2012
Rehabilitation/ Upgrading of Maidan-Agiliti Network of Roads including the Construction of Concrete Deck-on-piles in Kosofe LGA

http://www.stb.lagosstate.gov.ng/index.php?page=approvedcontracts
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:48am On Dec 25, 2012
Construction of One (1) Unit of High Quality Cassava Flour Factory and Establishment of Cassava Multiplication at Araga

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Construction of Jetty and Terminal Building at Osborne Foreshore, Ikoyi � (Additional Works)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Burning Houses & Breaking Shops In Mainok, Borno State / SIMPLICITY AND HUMILITY! (pic Of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa On Annual Leave In 1963) / FG Releases N162.5bn SUKUK Funds For Federal Road Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.