Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (3431 Views)

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by lovelyones(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Making money on the internet is just simple as ABC.

You only need a module that work and all is success.YEs,
You need to figure out which business work best and which
does not work at all.

Stop wasting your time on all those time wasting biz and
kick-start a viable business today.

I will list few of the viable business here and you can
jump up and start anyone immediately;

1.information marketing
2.website designing and web-hosting biz
3.importation business
4.Social Media Consultant
5.Blogging your idea to the Bank

I still have a long list of all this viable biz that will always
put a smile on your face.

Don't be deceived by the so called internet marketers sales page
that always drive your enthusiasm to pull out cash from your pocket.

One More thing,don't just jump into any business without due examination
and know how.Get a mentor that will put you on the right track.

Do you need more gist about a viable business you need to do online,feel
free to contact me through;icashsucker@gmail.com
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Paste some here, I need a working residual income biz.
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by phreddie(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by Rexyl(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
samnazarit: Paste some here, I need a working residual income biz.

check this one out can meet some needs https://www.facebook.com/pages/tr-sambiz/120458204765094
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by sdymanagers(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2013
Read our lessons, take our tips and follow our online leads. They will lead you to proven, dependable and reliable online biz helping millions worldwide to build wealth through a gradual and time-tested process. The bonus is, they are totally legit.
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by nwaogbo4(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2013
Download importation guide here www.naijabox.com
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by yusuf01(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2013
Guy, there are literally millions of ways to make money online, but the truth is that once you haven't decided the path you wanna thread, it becomes extremely difficult.

I must warn you, almost each of these so-called gurus (even the ones giving you ideas on this thread) wanna sell you something, they don't care if you are frustrated or not, all they want is your money.

My advice to you is to study different ways of making money online - blogging, Afilliate marketing, freelancing, list building etc - and CHOOSE ONLY ONE, put all your effort till the point you start making money, then you can go deeper or maybe check on other ways of making money online.

If you decide to listen to all these ideas here, you'll end up not doing anything and you'll experience what is famously known as 'analysis paralysis'.

Checkout my blogpost

www.allaboutyusuf.com/categories/entrepreneurship/6-insane-but-true-business-lessons-from-google/#more-107

Check the 3rd business lesson - secure your stronghold - I wrote something on this, you'll understand what I'm talking about
Re: Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2013
Something Huge is Happening! Anyone serious about Online Business or already a network Marketer should not miss this , It's just starting , it's awesome, it's from an already Huge American Company, and Best of all it's Free! You have absolutely nothing to loose, but lots to gain! Get in now, Don't delay, it's in Pre launch! Request to Join "Empower Nija2"on Facebook . Or drop your email I'll send a link to the page.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Setting Up A Block Industry / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income / Share Your Experience With Stanbic Ibtc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.