Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26059 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 4:56am On Aug 16, 2014
Did i hear you says "NOT POSSIBLE"

Believe me, you need to get your brain washed if you doubts every Internet businesses just because you'd failed before. Meanwhile, lets get to the main stuff.

THINGS YOU WILL NEED

1. PC
2. Good Internet Connection
3. At least 4Hrs Dedication Daily
4. A 24/7 working brain ( grin grin i know you'd got one )
5. N150

B.S=THIS IS NOT REFERRAL PROGRAMS, HYPE, MLM, WONDER BANKS, SURVEY AND ALL SORT OF TRASH WE WASTED TIME ON IN THE PAST

. . . . to be continued ! If you have interest, indicate before i speak further on this.

8 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by peetayo: 5:02am On Aug 16, 2014
interested
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by akinloluwao: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2014
interested
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by okosodo: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2014
oya talk
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by IRIENBOY(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Carry go.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by phr33man(m): 7:07am On Aug 16, 2014
interested
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Interested!!!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Interested
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by wkkwl: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2014
bro i am interested.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Fayrouzz(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Letz roll..
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by mexzony: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Carry go
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nugess(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
coolFollowing
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by emeths: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
@op, you don't have anything to say. shut up.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Chidonsky: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Interested oooooooooh
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Activityj(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Op ride on!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
Very sorry for the delay. Had a seminar in Abeokuta today, so I'm just getting home. I will update you guys by 8:30pm

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Joeself1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
ride on bro
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by kolomax(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2014
what's the time now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2014
UPDATE

Apology: Promised 8:30pm but slept off due to the day stress

Our mission here is to be reselling SEO Services, Social Media Services and other Social Signal Services. Believe me, thousands of dollars are waiting for you in this industry.

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services are in high demand on the Internet. Many users come online looking for cheap backlinks or an affordable way to rank their websites or their client’s websites. Backlinks, directory submissions, backlink indexing, blog comments, article submissions and search engine submission are all things that are highly searched and purchased online. Don’t be overwhelmed by the amount of competition in this category. You can still make decent coin reselling these services.Likewise Social Media services, a lot of people come online looking to boost their Twitter followers or get more Facebook likes and shares on their website.

To do this, you will need a supplier. To find a supplier, I recommend SEOClerks.io . There are many other ways to find a supplier or a service to resell, but I find SEOClerks to be the simplest and easiest.

SEOClerks is a site much like Fiverr. You can find all kinds of services for as little as $1. The plan is to look for great $1 SEO services and resell them anywhere on the Internet as high $99. So, go ahead and create an account on SEOClerks.io by clicking “Sign Up” on the upper-right hand corner of the page.

. . . to be continued ! Please let me know when done so we can proceed.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by babakk2(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2014
Thanx for info Plz kindly continue
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by tunax5loon(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2014
FF you boss. Registered already.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Its a wow to you OP, keep up the good work. I once did directory submission. Registered.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
@Op nice one, me too ve jst registered, listening for d next tutorial.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by All4good: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
@afreekah
signed-up under you. Bring on the Smart thinking. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by tunax5loon(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Waiting for you boss
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Ali01: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi, Waitinh For U Sir
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 4:21am On Aug 18, 2014
UPDATE

Now that we are a registered member of Seoclerks, the next thing is to start selling. To figure out which services on SEOClerks sell best, we need to first pick a category. After clicking the link, at the top of the page you will see “Sort by” We want to sort all these services by Price.

Now, you will see all the services that are listed for $1. How do we choose from this massive list of services? Choose one that has a lot of thumbs up, and a lot of views. This one looks good:

Take a look at the reviews and comments, the expected delivery time and the average delivery time. If these things all look good and the seller is active (he or she has a review within the last few days) go ahead and test the supplier. You should always test the supplier before using them to resell. This will give you an idea of the quality of their service, the speed, and the quality of their communication.Be sure to bookmark this seller’s gig page as you will come back to it often to buy gigs to resell. You want to save as much time as possible.

For the purpose of this tutorial, we would be using the services below as a case study.

Click Here for the direct link to the above services.

In one word, we are reselling Sponsored Tweets and as you can see, the very first service there is just[b] $1[/b] , YES, One Hundred and Fifty Naira . Call me a crazy one for wasting your precious time here if i don't show you how you can resell this for up to $99 on the Internet.

I appreciate you guys for this, in fact i'm really happy, overwhelmed and motivated to do more. If you are curious about this and asking yourself why this guy is doing this if he his really making money, i've got an answer for you. I was motivated by this my facebook status made couple of days ago.

I'd got a seed business, got a plant business but here on Nairaland to put a lifetime smile on someone. We would be setting up our salespage tomorrow and we start making $$ the next day, till then, stay tuned NAIRALANDERS !!

. . . . to be continued !

4 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2014
Looks good!
I AM IN

OP, you now have a lot of hungry kids waiting. Pls, always endeavour to feed us.

lemme take the first step asap!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.