Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Does The Gender Of Your Child Really Matter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does The Gender Of Your Child Really Matter? (566 Views)

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Gender Of Your Child Really Matter? by BlackOyinbo: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2013
I came across two families in Delta State. The parents of the first family had 5 daughters while the second had 7 daughters with no sons.

Discussions with them revealed that they didn't intend to have that many kids but their quest for a 'son' made them continue having babies.

Personally, I'm not really interested in the gender of a child as every child is a gift from God. Once I have up to 3 kids, thats it for me.

That leads me to the question, does the gender of your child really matter to you and how far are you willing to go to satisfy yourself?
Re: Does The Gender Of Your Child Really Matter? by Gambrosia: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Absolutely NOT!

I prefer girls though! Simply because I WAS ONE!kiss
Such preoccupations are from PRIMITIVE AFRICANS AND BLACK PEEPS!
Thank my AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAD for living in the WHITE MAN'S LAND! kiss
Re: Does The Gender Of Your Child Really Matter? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
it doesn't really matter as long as they are great people.�
If you only have boys or only have girls, is there something wrong with that?
Of course we all want healthy babies

(1) (Reply)

What Birthdate Is Best For This Twins Born On Different Days / Who Bears The Blame Of Suicide? The Government Or The Individual? / Revealed! Secrets To Prevent Premature expulsion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.