Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love (791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love by sexybash(f): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2013
happy 2013 every one

Please i wanted to ask this question, why is it that those we love most times, dont love us back is it karma or what? i met a girl on my way back from portharcourt yesterday she was stunning and a drop dead diva only we got talking and only for me to find out she is a runs chic and she even told me that her guy got her the air ticket to and fro to see another guy, which is married and she loves this married one more than the single one and am like WTF and mean while i went to see a guy who would not give me 100% love cos he has someone, so i wanted to ask why is it that we i dont get the LOVE we give in return (CANDID RESPONSE PLEASE)
Re: Love by EzePromoe: 9:35am On Jan 08, 2013
Please, edit your topic. The title you gave it don't worth it at all undecided
Re: Love by sexybash(f): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: Please, edit your topic. The title you gave it don't worth it at all undecided
am so sorry this is like my second time posting a topic so i no too sabi
Re: Love by ATMC(f): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2013
I tell you nobody has an answer to this question :-), we've all been there...so long as we are on earth we can't 'love' everyone dt loves us. This is cos we are all made in bunches and when you see your bunch you stick.
Re: Love by EzePromoe: 10:04am On Jan 08, 2013
ATMC: I tell you nobody has an answer to this question :-), we've all been there...so long as we are on earth we can't 'love' everyone dt loves us. This is cos we are all made in bunches and when you see your bunch you stick.
collet correct cheesy
Re: Love by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Na by force to love? If he/she doesn't give a hoot abt ur feelings,move on...the one that'll treat u like an egg is searching for u.
Re: Love by sexybash(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Na by force to love? If he/she doesn't give a hoot abt ur feelings,move on...the one that'll treat u like an egg is searching for u.
my guy en easy nah especially when the person make sense
Re: Love by ATMC(f): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2013
binger: Na by force to love? If he/she doesn't give a hoot abt ur feelings,move on...the one that'll treat u like an egg is searching for u.
so true!
Re: Love by 190theclown: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2013
Was she Nigerian grin grin
Re: Love by ATMC(f): 10:40am On Jan 08, 2013
190-the-clown:
Was she Nigerian grin grin
you carried over this your obsession with nigerian babes...ha! Guy d tin don dey...btw how far u? Happy new year
Re: Love by sexybash(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2013
ATMC: you carried over this your obsession with nigerian babes...ha! Guy d tin don dey...btw how far u? Happy new year
am not not only Nigerian but uhrobo
Re: Love by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2013
sexybash:
true,its not easy...why? Cos nothing of value comes easy... Guys wey make sense booku.just find urs,dear.
Re: Love by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2013
ATMC: so true!
same with your point *smiles*
Re: Love by 190theclown: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2013
ATMC: you carried over this your obsession with nigerian babes...ha! Guy d tin don dey...btw how far u? Happy new year

Happy new year 2014 angry
Re: Love by Chimezie198(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Let there be love and there was lust
Re: Love by ATMC(f): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
190-the-clown:

Happy new year 2014 angry
Re: Love by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
sexybash:

make sense how?as in loaded with cash or what,smh for some ladies.
You cant force someone to love you,if he cant reciprocate your love,just move on.
Re: Love by Youngpo413: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chimezie198: Let there be love and there was lust

hahahaha,very true sha.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Parents Says No To Your Partner? / I Love My Wife Die! What Of U? Display Ur Own Love / Tips To Live A Beautiful And Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.