Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,601 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address (10526 Views)

Breaking News: Dr. Alex Otti Files Final Address At Abia Election Tribunal / Amosun Vs GNI, Ogun Tribunal To Give Final Verdicts, Gov Amosun On The Brink / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by saint22: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
DANILSA: THE LAND MOVED FROM MRS YARADUA TO MRS GUDLUCK AND WILL ALSO BE REVOKED FROM MRS GUDLUCK TO MRS BUHARI. IT HAS TO MOVE FROM FIRST LADY TO FIRST LADY, NA AWUF LAND NAA grin grin cheesy
That ur buhari can never rule naija
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by GentleNaaz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
harkingholar:

very easy....go and kidnapp
na business wey dey reign be dat
tanks bro, but am a core christain n my doctrine doesnt support dat
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by babaowo: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Fruittyswaqboii:

Are you all learners?
... NO!! they are saddist!!!
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Akiika: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
Two Nigerian citizens like you that happens to be wives of thieves in Government are fighting over your collective wealths and yet some of you are writing comments such as "first to comment".
What an aberration!
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Dee60: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
One day one day, the Nigerian state will rise up and take back what belongs to it!
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Akiika: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Am a final yr ABSU studnt. Skul said we shud pay skul fees b4 dy wl allow us cross d gate. Our skul fees is #83k. I need a gud nigerian hu cn help me pay my final yr skul fees. Pls i need help me. My number is 08165699700. I hv hussled n pay last session' fees but nw i cnt hussle agn cos i hv IT defense sooner
...case of a misplaced priority, you need to save the money you pay on your internet service toward the payment of your school fees first.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Clemzy16(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Am a final yr ABSU studnt. Skul said we shud pay skul fees b4 dy wl allow us cross d gate. Our skul fees is #83k. I need a gud nigerian hu cn help me pay my final yr skul fees. Pls i need help me. My number is 08165699700. I hv hussled n pay last session' fees but nw i cnt hussle agn cos i hv IT defense sooner
is that your bank account number?!
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by PaJamxFade: 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
i think Mrs Jonathan should just trend d path of honor by leaving d said plots 2 d original owner, if it actually belong 2 mrs jona, why is she offering her another plots, she seems 2 b power drunk, she should remember dt wot goes around comes around, its a matter of time
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by OmerianConsult: 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Turai definitely isn't first lady forever n neither will Patience so they should cool it. They will soon meet each other on d street as ordinary citizens.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by simpleseyi: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
pls where are all Jonathan's PROs. Let them come and tell us why all abuja's lands should belong to GEJ or Yar'Adua or OBJ or IBB or Shagari family. How come it's only Buhari that does not own landed property in Abuja(he is not corrupt like others; let someone prove otherwise).

I am looking forward to this land grabbing fight graduating to street fight.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by TenKobo1: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
I know who own this piece of land and it's not any of these two greedy lots, but it just goes to show the xtent Jonathan can go with his grab grab drunken thievery.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Gr8men: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dis is unbelievable. Wia r we heading 2 wen mothers dat ought 2 b bridge builders r going dis part. God help us
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Na wa o make una see the glass house them dey fight for

Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by loswhite(m): 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Funny initiative ( African First Lady peace mission).wetin dem go dey do
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by noblejazz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
drinking ogogoro with feyrouz!
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
DANILSA: THE LAND MOVED FROM MRS YARADUA TO MRS GUDLUCK AND WILL ALSO BE REVOKED FROM MRS GUDLUCK TO MRS BUHARI. IT HAS TO MOVE FROM FIRST LADY TO FIRST LADY, NA AWUF LAND NAA grin grin cheesy

Tufiakwa!

It is moving to Mrs Owelle...
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ten Kobo: I know who own this piece of land and it's not any of these two greedy lots, but it just goes to show the xtent Jonathan can go with his grab grab drunken thievery.

Nah who own am
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
R
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by victorD3: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
My future wife will Surely drag that piece of land with whoever will own it then. Mark this date.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by victorD3: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
simpleseyi: pls where are all Jonathan's PROs. Let them come and tell us why all abuja's lands should belong to GEJ or Yar'Adua or OBJ or IBB or Shagari family. How come it's only Buhari that does not own landed property in Abuja(he is not corrupt like others; let someone prove otherwise).

I am looking forward to this land grabbing fight graduating to street fight.

Why must GEJ attest for IBB,OBJ, Abacha and the rest.
Its a simple situation, you obtained with power and surely power will repossess you.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Truckpusher(m): 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ten Kobo: I know who own this piece of land and it's not any of these two greedy lots, but it just goes to show the xtent Jonathan can go with his grab grab drunken thievery.
Another eediot on the loose again, who released you from the rehab. centre?...if you can't comment reasonably shut your dirty trap, take your pills and go to bed.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2013

Keep on dreaming buhari can never win any election in Nigeria. you people have forget so quickly that Jonathan Goodluck defeated buhari with over 10 million votes

So how do you want convince over 22,495,187 that voted for Dr Goodluck to vote for Alhaji boko haram Buhari in 2015

Dr Goodluck Jonthan 22,495,187 million votes
Alhaji boko haram Buhari 12,214,853 million votes
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by 1025: 12:34am On Jan 09, 2013
patience must remember that woman was her madam before now ooo. anyways, they are fighting over what belongs to us. God might use that to destroy both criminals. after all, non of them is from abuja. why didn't they fight over the land before their husbands became presidents?
thief thief women.
if yar adua was alive, i don't see him allowing his wife to bring this kind of shame to him but our president's husband will shout him/her down if he tries to say anything contrary.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by coolheed: 1:29am On Jan 09, 2013
This case is not as difficult as it seems but it can be very tricky because of the personalities involved. Applying the wisdom of King Solomon will help the determination of this case. If it is true that Patience's rep offered Turai a replacement for this piece of land, then the land belongs to Madam Turai irrespective of whatever revocation of C of O has been done by the irresponsible Government officials.
Re: Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address by smsgold: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2013
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Four (4) Biafra War Heroes Who Are Yoruba / APC Hires Four Sans To Challenge Pdp’s Victory In Bauchi / Garba Shehu: Anti-Buhari Characters Behind Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.