Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract (933 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Couples That Sleep Naked Have Better Relationships / Will You Marry A Lady That Sleep With A Man To Get You A Job Or Contract? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please need people's take on this
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
N to the O!
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by hrmkz: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Will pay her off!
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
wth? na slack puntus u wan can carry put for house?
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pay off $$$ he no easy ooo it's better looking for an excuse to dump her than thinking pay off
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by omega25red(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
Poster

did you take the job/contract knowing that she slept with the person who hired you?

if you answered yes, then this should be a secret you both take to your graves while being happily married cheesy
actually the next time you guys are broke you can put her azz on the hoe stroll because she has experience already
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by fitzmayowa: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
One word

NO angry
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by sunnyt1(m): 5:52am On Jan 09, 2013
The problem is that most peolpe only think about now, a gal who care about her future woulnt do that
its jst too cheap, she no dey watch film? Haba, she is a weak fool frm Dugbe
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by smsgold: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2013
sunny t: The problem is that most peolpe only think about now, a gal who care about her future woulnt do that
its jst too cheap, she no dey watch film? Haba, she is a weak fool frm Dugbe
seconded
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by CrazyMan(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2013
No way
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2013
Useless question....just pay her her own share now...wetin be marry again? Marry ko welding ni
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Mynd44: 9:12am On Jan 09, 2013
I won't even accept the job in the first place
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by cindyrella(f): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Idowuogbo: wth? na slack puntus u wan can carry put for house?
Na that type dey good pass.
Doctor no need to dey hala push when she wan born, na express lol!
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by chronique(m): 12:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
I'd rather grow lean like toothpick than allow a man climb my babe to give me food. Never!
Re: Will U Marry A Girl That Sleep With Other Man To Get U Job Or Contract by Lobi(f): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2013
chronique: I'd rather grow lean like toothpick than allow a man climb my babe to give me food. Never!

This got me laffing

(1) (Reply)

/ Ibadan Babes / Man To Wed His Pet Goat(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.