Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39034 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by bravomd(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:13am On Oct 08, 2014
waoo long time.
Unizik questions....admission problems and advice pls post here for help.
Will try to always reply all questions at night after work.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the pre-science and/or diploma admission list come out?
SOON, BOTH CURRENTLY BEING PROCESSED.
I am among the last pre-science set, but i also chose Unizik in Jamb and I wrote the putme. I checked my admission status yesterday, and i was admitted through Jamb. Will pre-science also give me admission since i passed Psp?
NO. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.
A JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER CAN ONLY BE OFFERED ADMISSION ONCE IN UNIZIK.
when will the pre-science and/or diploma form be on sale?
SOON, NO OFFICIAL DATE YET.
What does 'Admission process in progress mean?
ADMISSION PROCESS IN PROGRESS MEANS 'NO ADMISSION YET'. EXERCISE PATIENCE AND KEEP CHECKING.
IF YOU'RE QUALIFIED, YOU WILL BE ADMITTED.
My aggregate score is less than the merit cutoff for my department, will i be given another course that i qualify.
NO. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. THIS IS BECAUSE THE DEPARTMENT YOU THINK YOUR SCORE QUALIFIES FOR, ALREADY HAS A LARGE NUMBER OF FIRST- CHOICE CANDIDATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
AUTOMATIC CHANGE OF COURSE IS ONLY POSSIBLE THROUGH PRE-SCIENCE MODE OF ENTRY, WHERE YOU'LL BE OFFERED A DIFFERENT COURSE WHEN YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED FOR YOUR DESIRED COURSE.
Can I change from my department to another after my 100level. What are the requirements?
'TRANSFER' IS UNIZIK IS RARE DUE TO THE RIGOROUS PROCESS INVOLVED, BUT IT IS VERY POSSIBLE. HOWEVER, THE POSSIBILITY DEPENDS ON THE POLICY OF BOTH DEPARTMENTS INVOLVED.
IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE, MEET YOUR COURSE ADVISER FOR ENQUIRIES.
I tried to check my admission status and it says 'Invalid Reg.No'
3 POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS
1.CHECK YOUR REG.N0 MAKE SURE IT IS CORRECT AND TRY AGAIN.
2.IF YOU HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN YOU TRIED TO CHECK YOUR RESULT, YOU WILL HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT IT. YOUR CANDIDACY IS INVALID
3.IT COULD BE NETWORK ISSUES. TRY REFRESHING THE ADMISSION CHECKER PAGE CONTINUALLY
When do we start payment and clearance?
AS SOON AS THE e-clearance MODULE IS ACTIVATED. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED HERE.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ezugwuodo: 6:39am On May 25, 2015
The new VC has made a bold step by collaborating with a software company TINYBIT SYSTEMS to provide a standard postUME Android application containing 2006-till date past questions and answers and other mouth watering features including news updates. you can download from http://www.tinybitng.com/pume.php

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Neco Result 2008 / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.