Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. (39082 Views)

The medical students and aspirants thread / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! / Official Thread For 2012/2013 UNIZIK Aspirants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by scolari92: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

School is given departmental quota for each department. depending on the dept but sociology,psychology and pol science are mostly 100 now or 105. then public admin are 90 to 100.No engineering dept exceeds 80 to 90. it depends on the yearly quota as this years quota has not been given yet.
but hw com engineerin no dey exceed 80? Dat mean merit list wnt exceed 40. D remainin 40 ar for prescience and for people wey use runs and I.M to enter.
O God save your people
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Preciousify(f): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2013
HELP!!! Pls is it true that unizik dont admit OND students who studied sci lab tech into med lab sci? Am DE aspirant,i heard it from somebody and am tensed. Pls reply as soon as possible!
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
Preciousify: HELP!!! Pls is it true that unizik dont admit OND students who studied sci lab tech into med lab sci? Am DE aspirant,i heard it from somebody and am tensed. Pls reply as soon as possible!

I dont really know about this. i guess you should kindly go to the school admissions block to make this inquiries.
Thanks
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Daviyd: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okwaifugo sir,did they later hold the meeting on Monday? When should I expect the departmental cut off marks? Please help.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Dan1el: 4:50am On Aug 16, 2013
Please how can i purchase unizik's direct entry
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2013
UNIZIK COMMENCES SALES OF POST-GRADUATE FORMS.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified
candidates for full-time or part-time admissions to the 2013/2014 post graduate programmes.

ADMISSION
REQUIREMENTS

1. {POSTGRADUATE
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES}

The following may apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
¤ Graduates from approved University who hold first degree
classification with a minimum of third
class honours.
¤ Candidates from approved Polytechnic,
Monotechnics, and
who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.

2. {MASTERS DEGREE
PROGRAMMES}

The following may apply for Masters Admission
¤ Graduates from approved Universities who have obtained the
appropriate degree with minimum FCGPA of 2.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 50% for
universities who do not use Final Cumulative Grade Point Average, in
the proposed field of study.
¤ Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.0 and above on a 5 point scale. (A first degree will be an
advantage).

3. {DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES}
¤ Graduates from approved universities who obtained the degree of Masters in the proposed field of study.
¤ A candidate seeking admission into Ph.D. programmes from
the Masters programme would be required to have obtained an FCGPA of 3.50 and above and a
minimum of 60% for
universities who do not use the Final Cumulative Grade Point Average, in
the proposed field of study.

* MINIMUM
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

Candidates for all
Postgraduate programmes must
have a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings in addition to other
Departmental/Faculty and General University
Requirements.

* DURATION OF THE
PROGRAMMES

¤ Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
The full time Postgraduate Diploma programme lasts for a minimum of 12 continuous calendar months.
PART TIME
programme shall last for a minimum of 18 calendar months.
¤ Masters Degree Programmes (MSc)
The Masters Degree programme last for a minimum of 12 calendar
months for full-time.
Part-Time
programme shall last for a minimum of 18 calendar months
¤ Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Full-Time candidates with Masters’ degree
will be required to spend a minimum of 24 calendar months while Part-Time candidates will be required to spend a minimum of 36 calendar months.

* METHOD OF APPLICATION

Registration pin are available in all commercial Banks located in the school compound.
Prospective applicants should log in to
the school website and browse the available P.G. courses, options
and requirements
before making any payments.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
Information we have is that the website for unizik admission status check will soon be available. the list is being thoroughly scrutinized and being cued into the unizik portal website and by this weekend it will surely be out for the first merit batch list.

The departmental cutoff is out but the school management authorities are keeping it to their chest as they battle with the NUC for Quota increase for this years admission.the cut off will also be let out soon.
Thanks Everyone.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Information we have is that the website for unizik admission status check will soon be available. the list is being thoroughly scrutinized and being cued into the unizik portal website and by this weekend it will surely be out for the first merit batch list.

The departmental cutoff is out but the school management authorities are keeping it to their chest as they battle with the NUC for Quota increase for this years admission.the cut off will also be let out soon.
Thanks Everyone.
10nk u veri much for clarifyin my curiosity,ur timely response is wel inoder;cus some ppl ar tellin dat d list is out.dat it is on d jamb website,which i knw is jst a mere fallacy;wel am optimistic dat dis year is my year;period.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Niceguy23: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Information we have is that the website for unizik admission status check will soon be available. the list is being thoroughly scrutinized and being cued into the unizik portal website and by this weekend it will surely be out for the first merit batch list.

Thanks Everyone.
plz oga can sum1 combine neco&nabteb as 0 level for admsn? Remember they ar diff bodies. Plz i wana knw if it can b combined. Tanx
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Preciousify(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Information we have is that the website for unizik admission status check will soon be available. the list is being thoroughly scrutinized and being cued into the unizik portal website and by this weekend it will surely be out for the first merit batch list. The departmental cutoff is out but the school management authorities are keeping it to their chest as they battle with the NUC for Quota increase for this years admission.the cut off will also be let out soon. Thanks Everyone.
Pls wat about direct entry candidates,wat wil be their fate as their exams have not been written.pls am tensed ooo!
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
Niceguy23: plz oga can sum1 combine neco&nabteb as 0 level for admsn? Remember they ar diff bodies. Plz i wana knw if it can b combined. Tanx

The one i know is neco and waec. Don't know for neco and nabteb but recently nabteb was added 3 years ago. may be you should visit the admission block of the university to ask more on this or remind me again in 2 days to ask of it for you and give you feedback.

Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
Preciousify: Pls wat about direct entry candidates,wat wil be their fate as their exams have not been written.pls am tensed ooo!

Don't have any info for DE candidates. If i do soon will update here.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Preciousify(f): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2013
OkwaIfugo: Don't have any info for DE candidates. If i do soon will update here. Thanks.
Ok.Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Niceguy23: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

The one i know is neco and waec. Don't know for neco and nabteb but recently nabteb was added 3 years ago. may be you should visit the admission block of the university to ask more on this or remind me again in 2 days to ask of it for you and give you feedback.

Thanks.
plz i cant cum 2 d admin block am stayin in niger state plz help me comfirm if d two can b combined tanx
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Caduceus: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
This unizik self is too slow. Schools that took post utme after them,have already released their admission lists
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by cupid4ig(m): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Caduceus: This unizik self is too slow. Schools that took post utme after them,have already released their admission lists
i just tire for them. Its really annoying only God knows what is holding them from releasing the list
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
n now friday is over still no list......
I will exercise patience till next week
May God spare our lives
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
daisyjay: n now friday is over still no list......
I will exercise patience till next week
May God spare our lives

Be patient like I said they are debating on the quota list given to Unizik by NCC which is so poor. It will be resolved soon and the list will show up.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Fiilosofer(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2013
[size=15pt]DON'T MISS THE UNIZIK DIRECT ENTRY EXAM. GET THE PAST QUESTIONS + FREE SMS ALERTS. CALL 0-8-0-6-0-1-7-3-4-7-1.[/size]

source: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Getadmittedblogspotcom/134265603397726?ref=hl

Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Niceguy23: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

Thanks.
okwaifugo y ar u ignorin my enquiry plz help me find awt am tensed
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Niceguy23: okwaifugo y ar u ignorin my enquiry plz help me find awt am tensed

I did not ignore was waiting for feedback from people at the Admin Block.
And Yes your lucky they do combine Neco and Nabteb.
Hope your Happy Now.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Niceguy23: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2013
OkwaIfugo:

I did not ignore was waiting for feedback from people at the Admin Block.
And Yes your lucky they do combine Neco and Nabteb.
Hope your Happy Now.
Thanks.
tank u very much oga mi sir am gr8ful
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
the list is out n its for real
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Mekenz(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
daisyjay: the list is out n its for real
yea is really out,and am so lucky to be admitted
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
same here
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by ugonna1054(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2013
daisyjay: same here
pls where did u check urs? Its telling me dat admission in progress check bak soon..
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by cupid4ig(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2013
daisyjay: same here
which course grin
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 8:08am On Sep 13, 2013
ugonna1054: pls where did u check urs? Its telling me dat admission in progress check bak soon..
its the same website bt maybe it has nt been fully uploaded
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by daisyjay(f): 8:09am On Sep 13, 2013
cupid4ig: which course grin
Marketing
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Lyricalprince: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2013
Plz okwaifugo tell us d meanin of ADMSN IN PROGRES CHECK BK SOON. Does it mean dat we shld wait 4 second list?
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
First Merit List has just been released. Its List of students who exceeded their preferred Cutoff mark as no official cut was announced by the school. If you check yours and its saying in progress two things is at stake.

1. Your Name will be out in the second which is the last list.
2. You didnt reach the required Score and hence it will still be saying in progress until Next year.

Be prayerful and hope you name comes out in the second and last list.

Thanks all.
Re: 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. by Talkwisdom(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2013
Please house,how can I get unizik direct entry past questions?...any help is appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Check Your 2016/2017 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture / How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.