Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Marrying Young? (644 Views)

Should I Still Keep Faith In Marrying Her? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by sammyjay3(m): 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
By young I mean under 25. Someone I know asserted that it is a bad idea and that young marriages do not last and hence contributes immensely to 60% divorce rate. Howbeit I am yet to ascertain the veracity of his claim and on the other hand, many people say age is just a number. So what's your opinion?
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by jigwe101: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm planning to marry young. I've luckily already met the guy so when we are both fresh graduates with promising careers, why not? So yes, I do believe in it.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by achinaboy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
no age is too young to marry depending on your capacity and capability,but for me i think it`s good to explore the life and the world more to avoid if i had known,
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by cindyrella(f): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
I believe in getting married when you are ready.
Either young or old.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella: I believe in getting married when you are ready.
Either young or old.
I endorse this flawless point.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella: I believe in getting married when you are ready.
Either young or old.
Your point make sense
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by rali123(f): 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Young or old, I don't believe in it... It far too complicated, we live in a strangeeeee world where p'ple just do things for selfish reason(s).
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by Mynd44: 12:21am On Jan 09, 2013
A person should marry when matured and responsible. It has nothing to do with age
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by JallowBah(f): 12:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Some people grow up early, others late.

I got married at 23, and I do intend to only have one husband in my life.
Re: Do You Believe In Marrying Young? by sammyjay3(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
JallowBah: Some people grow up early, others late.

I got married at 23, and I do intend to only have one husband in my life.
u are right seems pple get matured this days @ early age most especially Girls

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other Phrase To Replace "I Love You"? / Is't Good 4 Men? / Why Do Parents Feel It Is Awkward To Kiss In The Presence Of Their Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.