Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… (1934 Views)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo) / MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Nigeria’s Strictest Leader... Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by kennytidistar(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Buhari said there was no doubt Nigeria would be divided
and all candidates in the general elections of that year
would lose out unless justice was done to all. Former head
of state and presidential candidate of the Congress for
Progressive Change (CPC) in the 2011 election, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), yesterday warned that unless the Jonathan Administration allows for a free and fair
election come 2015, nobody would claim victory.
The former ruler sounded this grim warning in his
hometown Daura during the launch of an empowerment
scheme initiated by Senator Hadi Sirika. Buhari described
the results of previous elections as a mess and total cheating of the innocent electorate, saying Nigerians will
witness a “new development” in 2015.
“Nigerians will see a different Nigeria in 2015, because
what happened in 2007 and 2011 will never happen again,”
he said.
Buhari, easily the leading opposition figure in the country, argued: “We were cheated in the previous election; we
went to court both in 2007 and 2011 to challenge the
results. But we will not go to court after the 2015 election.”
The CPC leader stated firmly in the Hausa language: “Ko a yi
zaben gaskiya, ko kuma kowa ya rasa,” meaning ‘there
should be either a free and fair election or else everybody will lose’.
He pointed out that he alone could not restore the lost
glory of the country unless good Nigerians support him,
saying Nigeria lost its glory since the coming of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) to power in “a dubious manner.”
He urged the Nigerian electorate in general to emulate the people of Igabi local government area who protected their
votes in the recent council elections in Kaduna state.
According to him, the recent elections in Sokoto and
Adamawa states were a mere child’s play because “there
was no election,” and that this resulted to the high increase
of poverty and unemployment in those states. Buhari said he was satisfied with the performance of CPC-
elected government officials across the country, saying
their performance was as a result of their having been
elected in a transparent manner.

Source: naija entertainment zone
if this link is not working, national mirror has another version of the story
www.nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-b...

www.blueprintng.com/2013/01/buhari-nige..
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by kennytidistar(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Boko boy at it again usual threat
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
kennytidistar: Buhari said there was no doubt Nigeria would be divided
and all candidates in the general elections of that year
would lose out unless justice was done to all. Former head
of state and presidential candidate of the Congress for
Progressive Change (CPC) in the 2011 election, Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), yesterday warned that unless the Jonathan Administration allows for a free and fair
election come 2015, nobody would claim victory.
The former ruler sounded this grim warning in his
hometown Daura during the launch of an empowerment
scheme initiated by Senator Hadi Sirika. Buhari described
the results of previous elections as a mess and total cheating of the innocent electorate, saying Nigerians will
witness a “new development” in 2015.
“Nigerians will see a different Nigeria in 2015, because
what happened in 2007 and 2011 will never happen again,”
he said.
Buhari, easily the leading opposition figure in the country, argued: “We were cheated in the previous election; we
went to court both in 2007 and 2011 to challenge the
results. But we will not go to court after the 2015 election.”
should be either a free and fair election or else everybody will lose’.
He pointed out that he alone could not restore the lost
glory of the country unless good Nigerians support him,
saying Nigeria lost its glory since the coming of the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) to power in “a dubious manner.”
He urged the Nigerian electorate in general to emulate the people of Igabi local government area who protected their
votes in the recent council elections in Kaduna state.
According to him, the recent elections in Sokoto and
Adamawa states were a mere child’s play because “there
was no election,” and that this resulted to the high increase
of poverty and unemployment in those states. Buhari said he was satisfied with the performance of CPC-
elected government officials across the country, saying
their performance was as a result of their having been
elected in a transparent manner.

Source: naija entertainment zone

y'all should please check out the source before commenting
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by lmm4real: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
source not active. if they can take the pain to past all of this alledg comments from the general, y not past a link to the source as well.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2013
dang! this is a serious threat!
thank God we now know those who dont want nigeria to work. But nigeria wickedness toward ojukwu ppl always becloud their eyes to see the truth!
anyway God knows nigeria isnt going far,He just use time to save the lives of the good ones and destroy the wicked when the time comes.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 09, 2013
lmm4real: source not active. if they can take the pain to past all of this alledg comments from the general, y not past a link to the source as well.

we dont care until someone oppose it. Buhari can say that! He said it before and even went ahead crying like a p...ussy when he lost last election so kini big deal about the source! He needs this presidency at any cost! even if it will take him to destroy some part of the country by bringing in terrorism to his own ppl!!! listen nigerians dont really care about how the game is played instead keep living in denial about corruption as the only problem. The truth is that the country was spelt to FAIL! I mean FAILURE!!! its just a matter of time!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by abrat: 12:45am On Jan 09, 2013
No doubt Buhari is a politician who is power hungry. But as I would have loved to comment further, I noticed the link is not active.

I love commenting based on facts & from my political sagacity I would say the op is garrulous.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Eziachi: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2013
abrat: No doubt Buhari is a politician who is power hungry. But as I would have loved to comment further, I noticed the link is not active.

I love commenting based on facts & from my political sagacity I would say the op is garrulous.
Which politician is not power hungry, if not why in politics? Its like saying that a football striker is goal hungry, what else should he be?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by kennytidistar(m): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2013
[lmm4real]source not active. if they can take the pain to past all of this alledg comments from the general, y not past a link to the source as well.

Ho! Sorry national mirror also have another version. nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-b...

You know work do start na i only upload it and went to bed straight now i'm already on my way to work.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by kennytidistar(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2013
[lmm4real]source not active. if they can take the pain to past all of this alledg comments from the general, y not past a link to the source as well.

Ho! Sorry national mirror also have another version. nationalmirroronline.net/new/2015-b...

You know work do start na i only upload it and went to bed straight now i'm already on my way to work.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by jason123: 6:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Very violent and threatening, I must say!!!

should be either a free and fair election or else everybody will lose’
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by malele(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2013
In as such as am not a fan of buhari, people should post links when dey are posting there topics.
I don't believe somebody like buhari can say that.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by kennytidistar(m): 6:45am On Jan 09, 2013
[abrat]No doubt Buhari is a politician who is power hungry. But as I would have loved to comment further, I noticed the link is not active.

This is the original source www.blueprintng.com/2013/01/buhari-nige..
Are you satisfy now?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by ujchief(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Op, none of the sources you posted checked out! And what the'fck is
Bluefilm.ng or whatever link that is? so I can design a blog, write
Nonsense on it, then create a topic on Nl with the stupid blog as my
Source.
Way to go kid, try harder in this ur quest for character assassination.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by israel007: 7:40am On Jan 09, 2013
If this is true he should be arrested without delay.

He's even envisaged defeat goat
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by blackwall(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2013
:-XHmmmm!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Shaw007(m): 8:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Is he issuing a threat or what,cause that sounds threatning!!
So according to him,for the coming eLections to be free and fair,he has to win,if he doesn't win,authomatically it wasn't fair,
reaLLy??
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Shaw007(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Shaw007: Is he issuing a threat or what,cause that sounds threatning!!
So according to him,for the coming eLections to be free and fair,he has to win,if he doesn't win,authomatically it wasn't fair,
reaLLy??
i take this bacK,fake story, , ,Op has to be high on something,mtchew!!!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by omenka(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2013
jason123: Very violent and threatening, I must say!!!

What is very violent and threathening about what the man has said? What he said is what has hapened before and is even happenin ryt now. There was no free and fair elections in 2011 ushering in the present administration, the result of which are the losses we are all witnessing today as represented by unimaginable corruption and insecurity orchestrated by the Grand Criminal of the Federal Republic, Gudluck Jonathan.
Except one shows me in what ways corruption and insecurity constitute gains, the General is absolutely ryt, everyone would loose, again just the way we are lossing ryt now, except of course, the drunken master and his fellow bandits.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by jaso1(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2013
It's obvious that we have nincompoops among us. What Buari said here if actually from him, is to warn against rigging and act of irregularity in the way our leader emerge. Why can’t people reason like a normal human being? Whoever against what proclaimed by the general here simply means that that person opt to rig election and that’s the only option for such to rule us.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Uwakuwak(f): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2013
ujchief: Op, none of the sources you posted checked out! And what the'fck is Bluefilm.ng or whatever link that is? so I can design a blog, write Nonsense on it, then create a topic on Nl with the stupid blog as my Source. Way to go kid, try harder in this ur quest for character assassination.
you better click back and make your contribution before concluding on character assasination.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by abouzaid: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2013
We already know that " to your tents, o israel come 2015" agha akara aka anaro eri nwa nkwuro
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2013
Nigeria sai mai gaskiya.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2013
kennytidistar: Boko boy at it again usual threat

Osama play..

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2013
what actually s d definition of free nd fair election for Gen. Buhari?
as for me, come 2015, I will vote neither Jonathan nor Buhari, f dere s no reasonable person t vote, I will stay in my house nd watch Nigeria explode(I wish it does not!).
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by abouzaid: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2013
cogitoErgo: I will stay in my house nd watch Nigeria explode(I wish it does not!).
in modern politics, you often have to choose the lesser of two evils
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by PointB: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2013
So if Buhari loses in 2015 (which of course means the election is not free and fair) he will call his hordes once again to the street. Only this time not to slaughter corpers but to divide the country. This is yet another wonderful reason not to vote for this violent man in 2015. Let's divide the country already!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… by TechRev: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2013
I cant wait for 2015 to come and for Buhari to loose so i can see what he will do again. 2011 was a lesson. 2015, FG will not be taken by surprise again, enough soldiers and police in case brutality is called for. They will not see any corper to murder this time around!!!
Why the massive employment by some of the security forces??

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Will Support Fashola As APC Presidential Candidate / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal / A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.