Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters (1886 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Their President (G.E.J) So Much? / Ombatse Cult: "We Are Not Militias, We Are A Prayer Group " / (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 12:38am On Oct 09, 2014
To all those people saying GET till 2019

Can you say amen to these prayers grin grin

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is
running this country.

2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.

3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.

4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country. As a Good
supporter of GEJ all u have to do is to type"
Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General
public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type a resounding Amen b4 you start d insult

Source: m./204218416273708?view=permalink&id=940111566017719&_rdr#940184752677067

Good Morning Nigeria and

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Donfamous(m): 1:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Hehehehehe, only God knows when the youths of this country, will take a bold step, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ fight for revolution,
We are busy hailing those milking us dry, they eat from d table aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ u can't even taste out of Their crumbs, yet we continue shouting gej till 20whatever, aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ apc change,
To be candid, I don't see any difference in d two, but I know one day, the youths will be tired of all these nonsense, when the ones that collects money are broke aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ irrelevant for d next four to five years, den we will come back to our senses,
God bless naija

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by kestolove95(m): 1:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Amen on behalf of all GEJ supotaz

6 Likes

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by tinkinjow: 1:34am On Oct 09, 2014
If at the end you'd added " may god strike me death if any member of my family, aunties and uncles inclusive have ever been involved in any kind of corruption " I would have said amen to your prayer.
My friend be careful, very careful in pronouncing curses on people as you may unwittingly bring doom on not only yourself but your entire family.There are better cursers out there. Just a word of wisdom. Always try not to use god to showcase a vaunted smartness.
Be very careful.

9 Likes

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Wonder shall never end.... We asked you to say amen to just little some of prayers and all of sudden, u turned into Baba Fafunwa and James Majasan... Smh for you guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by ayukdaboss(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:54am On Oct 09, 2014
May Amadioha run your life the way tinubu is running Apc state,Will u say amen to that too?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2014
^^^ obey first and then complain.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 9:28am On Oct 09, 2014
80+ view and still counting but no 1 to type AMEN to my prayers...

I can never forgive Badluck Ebola Jolanta for his back then new year present that he presented to all Nigerians back then on January 1st.

#subsidy comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2014
AMEN!!!!! KOSE KOSE NI TI ILA KOSE, ABA TI ORISA OKE BA DA NI ILE UNGBAOn behalf of GEJ till 2019 proponents nairaland chapter, home and abroad.

mkpakanaodogwu:
May Amadioha run your life the way tinubu is running Apc state,Will u say amen to that too?
mkpakanaodogwu:
You mean the way Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Edo.......is been run? Compared to the way GEJ run Nigeria...A big amen to your prayer joor.

5 Likes

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
100+ views and only 2 people were bold enough to type amen. That explain the way your patriotic G.E.J. Is ruling 9ja.

Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by MrTeymee(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jonathan has performed below par. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. I don't understand how some folks wud come here and shout GEJ till 2019. I'm nuh saying APC are saints buh let's make a change........

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
I say Ameeen on behalf of my TANm brodas
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by horpe132(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
*** Somebody Has Started What He Can't Finish Oo *** grin grin grin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- #Nairaland Golden Rule No3 --- Start what Yhu Can Finish !
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by tinkinjow: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
AMEN!!!!! KOSE KOSE NI TI ILA KOSE, ABA TI ORISA OKE BA DA NI ILE UNGBAOn behalf of GEJ till 2019 proponents nairaland chapter, home and abroad.

You mean the way Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Edo.......is been run? Compared to the way GEJ run Nigeria...A big amen to your prayer joor.

Why didn't you say amen to my post. Appears you breed corruption in your family. Case resolved.
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
tinkinjow:

Why didn't you say amen to my post. Appears you breed corruption in your family. Case resolved.
Children of nowdays are so uncultured, no values, no respect, too much of hard drugs.....what do my family have to do with our discussion. With ppl like you no hope or future 4 Africa

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by donodion(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:
^^^^ Every man for himself.... Who are you to rep all the G.E.J till 2019 members?

100+ views and only 2 people were bold enough to type amen. That explain the way your patriot G.E.J. Is ruling 9ja.

Bunch of hypocrites.

hahahaha...sagamite...come see this prayer points....I laff so tey i begin FOL...Fart Out Loud. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Amin, so shall it be.
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by waternogetenemy: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019...Amen to dat...

@ OP may shango run ur life the way Tinubu runs APC...

May shango take the lead in ur life the way Buhari leads Northern youth into religious extremism and boko haram...

Oya say a big amen to dat?
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Ahasco(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
There is certainly no doubt that you are cursed and maybe even from your old generations to your future generations. You where so bold to have used the name of God in vain? People like you have no reason to live, I'm sorry to say.
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Sagamite(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:
To all those people saying GET till 2019

Can you say amen to these prayers grin grin

1.) May God run your Life the way GEJ is
running this country.

2.) May God give u and your family the kind of
peace GEJ gives to this country.

3.) May God subsidize your blessings the way
Jonathan subsidized the Nigerian Oil.

4.) May God secure u and your entire family the
way GEJ secures this country. As a Good
supporter of GEJ all u have to do is to type"
Amen" and disgrace the ‘Misinformed’ General
public that he is God Sent.
Be brave to type a resounding Amen b4 you start d insult

Source: m./204218416273708?view=permalink&id=940111566017719&_rdr#940184752677067

Good Morning Nigeria and

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

May they never, in their entire life, get any benefit better than the benefit a leader like Jonathan can and intend to provide.

4 Likes

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
MrTeymee:
Jonathan has performed below par. It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf. I don't understand how some folks wud come here and shout GEJ till 2019. I'm nuh saying APC are saints buh let's make a change........
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
horpe132:
*** Somebody Has Started What He Can't Finish Oo *** grin grin grin
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- #Nairaland Golden Rule No3 --- Start what Yhu Can Finish !

what is there that I can't finish bro?
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
waternogetenemy:
GEJ TILL 2019...Amen to dat...

@ OP may shango run ur life the way Tinubu runs APC...

May shango take the lead in ur life the way Buhari leads Northern youth into religious extremism and boko haram...

Oya say a big amen to dat?

First of all,(in Olamide's voice) say amen to my post and I'll be glad to do as you pleased.
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
donodion:

hahahaha...sagamite...come see this prayer points....I laff so tey i begin FOL...Fart Out Loud. grin grin grin

lolz grin grin grin

afterall, their reactions speaks volume as none of 'em (all G.E.J. Till 2019) believe G.E.J. did wonderfully well enough to say just AMEN to the above prayers.

Bunch of hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

May they never, in their entire life, get any benefit better than the benefit a leader like Jonathan can and intend to provide.
grin grin grin
Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sagamite:

hehehe Mr Cretenous fuktard LolssM you fÙnny gan!!!! Where are the Ngwakwes to shout Amen?

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by dat9jaguy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:
80+ view and still counting but no 1 to type AMEN to my prayers...

I can never forgive Badluck Ebola Jolanta for his back then new year present that he presented to all Nigerians back then on January 1st.

#subsidy comes to mind.

That my friend is why i stopped supporting Jonathan.Nothing in this world can make me vote for him again.
Imagine him taking our goodwill and shoving it back at our faces.Very callous and wicked.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Canme4u(m): 12:52am On Oct 13, 2014
dat9jaguy:

That my friend is why i stopped supporting Jonathan.Nothing in this world can make me vote for him again.
Imagine him taking our goodwill and shoving it back at our faces.Very callous and wicked.
I tell you bro, if you see the kind trek wey I trek on that day you go join me dey curse GEJ walahi. I went to my Xtian friend's house to celibrate with him, unknown to me that the Clueless man has done as he used to do. I have the money but no Taxi or Bike to carry me, i had no choice than to walk thinking I would soon get bike or taxi. That was my thought till I waka reach my area. He also went ahead to say he will use the subsidy's money to do roads, railways and he will also make Buss available for everybody so that it won't affect us but the Only buss I see here in Oyo state is Ajumose shuttles, BRT @Lagos and someone is somewhere using 10 presidential GETs. I alone know how much fuel am burning on my generator eveyday. The Oyo Ogbomosho Federal High way Road has been abandorn for years. The former one is so bad that I always avoid traveling to Ilorin.

1 Like

Re: A Prayer For G.E.J. Supporters by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
LMAO!!!!

Please all GEJ supporters should better say Amen to this, if truly they like him

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brief Facts About Nigeria / Governor T.a Orji Vows To Frustrate Pdp Special Waiver To Orji Uzor Kalu / Breaking News: River State APC Chairman Dumos Party For PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.