Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Cheap E-book On Importation Business In Nigeria With Little Capital ( <10,000 ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheap E-book On Importation Business In Nigeria With Little Capital ( <10,000 ) (741 Views)

Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap E-book On Importation Business In Nigeria With Little Capital ( <10,000 ) by murtadha5004(f): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Cheap E-book on How To Start An Importation Business In Nigeria With Little Capital,And Without Travelling Out Of The Country.....

I can guarantee you financial freedom in this year 2013. You can start importation business for less than fifty thousand naira.
the main purpose of sharing this information is to open ntc guys eyes to the information that librated me to my current financial position. I just feel that it wil be a good thin to impact people because someone impacted my life also.
Importation business in Nigeria has long been considered primarily to be the career of rich businessmen.
Unfortunately lots of the so called businessmen do not even us thier own money to do all these businesses a lot of times what they do is to go to bank and use their agbada to impress the bankers with collaterals and pack all the money you and I struggled to make to finance their own importing business.
Importing business in Nigeria thrive on the fact that our economy is not a productive type.a lot of companies and industries that should be producing a lot of things are either dead or not efficient in their production and hence a lot of Nigerian usually depend on imported materials to enjoy themselves or to access quality products.

If need more information or contact on how to start your own importation business.just send a mail to (murtadha5004@gmail.com).ignorance is a disease,this is an oppurtunity for you to smile to bank all the time.

I am giving out the E-Book for a token of 1000 naira only.The money I am collecting for the ebook is just to compensate my effort for the compilation.
PAYMENT DETAILS
BANK NAME:ACCESS BANK
ACCOUNT NAME:OLANREWAJU TEMITAYO
ACCOUNT NUMBER:0046599135

AFTER PAYMENT SEND ME YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,PHONE NUMBER,EMAIL ADDRESS ASAP

I HAVE LIMITED COPIES.
Re: Cheap E-book On Importation Business In Nigeria With Little Capital ( <10,000 ) by Scooby1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2013
^^^^

Sell that sh.i.t to your family! Na your mate dey offer free guide on importation on this thread below. You hungry thing want dey sell ebook on importation. angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

[size=15pt]please do not send money to that bank account [/size]

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online / Become Your Own BOSS Today As You Earn HUGE In The Oil And Gas Sector. / The Best Business To Start From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.