Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (5909 Views)

Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / Most Beautiful Chick In Africa Flaunts Her Long Legs While Running (must See) / Some Ladies And Long Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2008
@opokobaby
I no hate am.I just want her to be a lil bit sensible.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by blacklion(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2008
ah wan die for laff o! the tory sweet well well!

sultan, abeg no min bad belle people - ah sure sey dem too na long throat babes.

Any body wey don dey chop am steady bifor go know sey nkwobi dey run belle seriously if you over chop at once and especially if you also take malt or stout at the same time.

but e no dey kill - at worst, you mus go toilet several times that day unless you take imodium or thalazole

nkwobi is a delicacy and not a meal; you chop at most one or two plates at a time. anything more than that, na u sabi,
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by chychy(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2008
opokonwa:

@tRoOE
Confess. The only reason you're so mad at the poster is perhaps b/c you have practiced 'eat your money' on some guys.
And you see nothing wrong with that tongue tongue tongue

I agree oh. mature or immature, no reason 4 a "lady" 2 be hype about spending a guy's money without reason.

@talk2sulta
That was a perfect way to treat a hungry, greedy leech.
The girl didn't even have any shame or self-integrity. sad
Though I must confess, I'm not sure I would have been that mean.
You must have really disliked the girl join. embarassed

whatever!!!!!!! sh**t happens. tongue tongue
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2008
@Poster. . .How old r u  undecided

I do not kno Nkwobi mak u stool immediately after takin it
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

@Poster. . .How old r u undecided

my profile says all about my age.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by slimtoney(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2008
By their contributions and utterances u shall know them.Those ladies who supported the glutton's action can equally do d same.They are in d same category with the girl. Oleeeeeeeeeeeeee, Aje loju onile
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by snazzydawn(f): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
this is sooooo funny! the stubborn fowl ends up in the cooking pot! how apt! she is even lucky he paid the bills. Thing is, some girls think that men will drool over them because they have something bw their legs.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2008
snazzydawn:

the stubborn fowl ends up in the cooking pot! how apt! she is even lucky he paid the bills,

truth is:I never knew the reaction would come so early.I thought maybe when she has gone home.I decided to leave because they wasted too much time in the convenience and I had somewhere to go.I even called her phone but she didnt pick, then I knew it was more serious than I had expected. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by hunny(f): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
Guy u bad o!:oServes them right! grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by kalmebad(f): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2008
What an interesting story

Guy u good oooooooooo, i no fit lie u,hw many guys will hv such respect for their friend? some would have thrown caution to the wind, i must say u are a man of intergrity and honour to resist all the temptations from her.

U deserve a hug ,am not toasting ooo ok,  not for only taking her out but also paying the bills.some bad niggers,wld have taken to their heels after allowing them order what they wanted. anyway she shld go thankin her stars,ask me!! she got wat she deserved,even less, wished it was'nt only purging. angry angry
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2008
talk2sulta:

my profile says all about my age.

Oh now i see cheesy
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

Oh now i see cheesy

you are very lucky one of those bullets didnt hit your head. grin grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
grin na u sabi.Almost did thou but i dodged
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by iice(f): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

grin na u sabi.Almost did thou but i dodged

thank your stars and don't try me next time because am more "gentle" than you think.
go in peace and sin no more.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Bblak(f): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2008
Honestly i could not help but LMAO. grin grin That serves her right.Too bad
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2008
talk2sulta:

thank your stars and don't try me next time because am more "gentle" than you think.
go in peace and sin no more.

Yes Father tongue but thou art s'pose to 4giv thoz that hav longer-throat n not inflict them wit sh*t as purnishment.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

Yes Father tongue but thou art s'pose to 4giv thoz that hav longer-throat n not inflict them wit sh*t as purnishment.

I did it so they will understand that man shall not live by nkwobi alone.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2008
Dude, who gives a damn if you apologize or not. You're still immature brat. Agbaya jati jati.

Now what aisha's friend did is how a SANE person would have dealt with such a situation, not destroying a person physical system

Like I said I find it bloody ironic that you claim you wouldnt have nothing to do with the girl out of "respect" to your friend yet had no problem with going ahead with your pathetic plan.

as for those saying "blah blah it's not poison", excessive stooling wuithin a short amount of time can be fatal depending on how strong the person's immune system is. Read a damn book for pete's sake and learn something.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by queen01(f): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
@talk2sulta

lol, really serves her rite man, am sure she'll be very careful next time, lmao, hahahatai,

lol grin grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by minute(f): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2008
LOL! nkan toju nwa loju ri!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

Dude, who gives a damn if you apologize or not. You're still immature brat. Agbaya jati jati.

Now what aisha's friend did is how a SANE person would have dealt with such a situation, not destroying a person physical system

Like I said I find it bloody ironic that you claim you wouldnt have nothing to do with the girl out of "respect" to your friend yet had no problem with going ahead with your pathetic plan.

as for those saying "blah blah it's not poison", excessive stooling wuithin a short amount of time can be fatal depending on how strong the person's immune system is. Read a damn book for pete's sake and learn something.

thanks a lot for the diatribe.can you be a little bit civil now?I have noticed you well enough.please take some rest.thanks for understanding.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2008
From the above medical analyses by D-reloaded to be exact. . .

I say Father talk2sulta 'GO N SIN NO MORE' grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2008
No.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Busta(f): 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2008
something sure ain't right undecided
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

From the above medical analyses by D-reloaded to be exact. . .

I say Father talk2sulta 'GO N SIN NO MORE' grin

I wont stop untill d-reloaded repents from her evil ways.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2008
@D-reloaded
there is no power greater than the power of goodbye.aurevoir!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2008
Good Riddence smiley
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2008
It's all very well to laugh over getting one over on a greedy (allegedly) person.

Quite a different thing to administer a brew that could well have had disastrous results. People have died from allergies, it doesn't have to be poisonous. I don't know what Nkwobi is, but it sounds like it had a laxative effect on those girls. They could have axphixiated, and suffocated. Folk who are allergic even to supposedly harmless things like peanuts, have died, after their throats constricted, and they suffocated.

Sulta, I appreciate you felt you had to teach the girls a "lesson", but that was the wrong way to go about things. Totally unacceptable. Still, the girls survived, so you probably find it amusing, and don't feel the need to feel any remorse.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2008
We thank God for Siena, NL's male voice of reason wink

Like I said, had it been like aisha's friend "plan" I'd find it funny but this dude's own is just demented.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by pahtahkee: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2008
Siena:

It's all very well to laugh over getting one over on a greedy (allegedly) person.

Quite a different thing to administer a brew that could well have had disastrous results. People have died from allergies, it doesn't have to be poisonous. I don't know what Nkwobi is, but it sounds like it had a laxative effect on those girls. They could have axphixiated, and suffocated. Folk who are allergic even to supposedly harmless things like peanuts, have died, after their throats constricted, and they suffocated.

Sulta, I appreciate you felt you had to teach the girls a "lesson", but that was the wrong way to go about things. Totally unacceptable. Still, the girls survived, so you probably find it amusing, and don't feel the need to feel any remorse.
A very plausible way to state points! Well viewed and honestly never saw it in this light though. I allowed my sense of humor to get a better hold of me though. wink
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2008
@D-reloaded
@sienna

I believe i owe it as a duty to defend whatever i have done and my post.
1.the girls are adults and have already passed the age of consent.so they can discern good from bad.

2.like ive always mentioned,I never forced them to eat it.they could have as well ordered for something else if they don't like it.but the greed instinct in them convinced them to try.

3.If they hadnt taken excees of it,I don't think they would have purged.

4.If i had begged them or asked them to take it easy,don't you think she will still call me "a stingy person" for placing a barrier on what they should eat.

5.they added alcohol on top.I would not have objected for the same reason given above.

finally,am not remorseful because i don't think i should be.if I had COERCED them to eat,it would have been a different ball game.I left them to eat at their own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

recycled. byee / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.