Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why Is Nigeria Government Given Bullet To Police? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria Government Given Bullet To Police? (616 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Cars To Police And Doctors (Photos) / Obiano Donates Patrol Cars To Police In Anambra (Photos) / An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria Government Given Bullet To Police? by hakymbiyiyaho: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fellow nigerian this is an issue that has been bothering me for a long time. In the begining, Nigeria Police is seen as the solution to every problem that may emanate from anywhere in the country. Most nigerians can run into the bush whenever they hear the name of police when the force still use brown or white khaki with batton (stick)in their hands. there was no extra judicial killing and things were moving smoothly.

Not long that the government of nigeria introduce the use of Gun to the Police than the evil begins to befell our strong and feary "civilian force".Everythings seems to be falling apart when police begins to threating to kill you. This does not happen in the past but how come does this excel in our society. I want to remind you of our government publication that 'POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND" but reverse is the case by the time you tried to be friend to a police you will be surprised that you have become a victim of circumstances.

My question now is that why is Nigerian goverment given out bullets to Police since they know they are friends and are meant to protect properties and life. But instead lives are being wasted on daily basis by these compusory friends of the people. may i have your view

(1) (Reply)

Minister Proposes Plastic Surgeries For 10 Million Nija Farmers / PRAY For Our Soldiers In Mali / Lagos Traffic Laws Turned Me Into A ‘pick- Pocket’ – Ex- Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.