Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264094 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Elymax, knock it off jare.

Giyazz, how are plans for the tourney going ?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 11:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
llaykorn:

Brutherly, how's the world doing you? smiley
baba we thankGOD o. How that side na? Still on that hustle?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by llaykorn: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2016
danbrowndmf:
baba we thankGOD o. How that side na? Still on that hustle?

My brother, I get choice? cheesy

On the prep too, though.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by danbrowndmf(m): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2016
llaykorn:

On the prep too, though.
lol. GOD is on ur side. There is one fresh idea i have.done designing it.it is for students from nursery1 to basic one. It actually going to sell out but i need money to execute it. I will call u and tell you about it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Elymax, knock it off jare.

Giyazz, how are plans for the tourney going ?
I've been really busy, brother. School and some upcoming exams got me all tightened up.

Someone else should go ahead and spearhead the tourney. I'm busy as Bleep! I never experrected dit! damn!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by devilmaycry: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I've been really busy, brother. School and some upcoming exams got me all tightened up.

Someone else should go ahead and spearhead the tourney. I'm busy as Bleep! I never experrected dit! damn!!
dude reply ur msg on Fb biko
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fams its My bars on the #hennessyvsclassauditions #hennessyartistry2016 Kindly Re-Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIiCcEzhz6Z/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by donbenedict(m): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
llaykorn:

On the prep too, though.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
OK I did something Indigenous and my Fams were like "PUT THAT SHIID UP"
#hennessyvsclassauditions #hennessyartistry2016 #Godbars
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIkiIyeBbcV/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by KINGinVAHALA: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
kr0ne:

You won't regret it, bro. Please download it. grin

GOOD EVENING SIR! LET ME USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND VOTES, NOT JUST FOR TODAY BUT THUS FAR. THE SINGULAR REASON WHILE I'M HERE AND STILL IN THIS CONTEST IS BECAUSE OF YOU, IS BECAUSE YOU CHOOSES TO DAMN YOUR ALWAYS BUSY SCHEDULES AND SUPPORT ME, IS BECAUSE YOU WENT THE EXTRA MILES NOT THINKING WHAT IT WAS GOING TO COST YOU AND WHAT IT HAS ACTUALLY COST YOU JUST TO VOTE ME. WORDS ALONE CANT SAY HOW GRATEFUL I'M TO YOU NEITHER WILL MY FINGERS BE ABLE TO TYPE IT. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO HAVE A 20 SECONDS SILENT, IMAGINE YOURSELF BEIN ME AND YOU WOULD KNOW THE JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS I HAVE IN MY HEART ALL THANKS TO YOU AND ONLY TO YOU.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN AND PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET THAT VOTING CONTINUES TOMORROW 03/08/2016, SAME TIME, SAME VOTING PROCEDURE, FROM 10am - 6pm

I LOVE YOU, BUT GOD LOVES YOU MORE,
FROM MY HUMBLE HEART, I SAY THANKS!

KINGinVAHALA

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Alright its real no jokes.... Click on d link on my profile... Earn $10 or more daily...its real...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gladyys:
Alright its real no jokes.... Click on d link on my profile... Earn $10 or more daily...its real...
lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Emaprince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee6Pweu8Ywk
Chai!! T Top just humiliate that guy anyhow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Limerick:

Chai!! T Top just humiliate that guy anyhow
I don't even like hoffa. He's been trash lately. But then, t-top wasn't spectacular in this battle. He just battled a weak math.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
DRAKE vs EMINEM loading... grin

somebody wants to die young! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Decentpee(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

somebody wants to die young! grin
I think EmineM is the want to........ Lolzz (sarcarism)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
GIYAZZ:

Low level of interest shown, busy schedules, members rarely logging into Nairaland, and so on and so forth—all of these do not augur well for the tourney should we decide to have it now.

I suggest we put it on the back burner until November.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Somebody wants to die young! grin

When I saw this on Twitter I thought someone was just trying to spring a 'Sike!' on us. Then when I got to the bottom of it and found out it was real, I had to hastily mail the Canadian Embassy to inform them of the impending death of one of their own.

Here is someone that cannot even rap his way out of a paper bag.
It would be career suicide to face Em! Slim Shady would cremate him, then piss on his ashes. In fact, the matchup would be like a toothless puppy versus Shina Rambo. He must think Em is Meek Mill.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Decentpee:
I think EmineM is the want to........ Lolzz (sarcarism)
yeah, drake might just turn out to be a dark horse. grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
darkenedrebel:

When I saw this on Twitter I thought someone was just trying to spring a 'Sike!' on us. Then when I got to the bottom of it and found out it was real, I had to hastily mail the Canadian Embassy to inform them of the impending death of one of their own.

Here is someone that cannot even rap his way out of a paper bag.
It would be career suicide to face Em! Slim Shady would cremate him, then piss on his ashes. In fact, the matchup would be like a toothless puppy versus Shina Rambo. He must think Em is Meek Mill.
gringrin

man, the comments have been hysterical. Everyone knows shady would pulverise him if they brawled.

The before-and-after pix cracked me up the most. One of the after pix (i.e after the battle) showed drake on a wheelchair. Another showed a coffin with the name DRAKE boldly etched on it. Another showed drake on a wheelchair where he asked another lady on a wheelchair if she also dissed Em. grin

I hear shady is already cooking up a diss track, but he's waiting for drake to shoot first.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
pulverise him if they brawled.

The before-and-after pix cracked me up the most. One of the after pix (i.e after the battle) showed drake on a wheelchair Another showed a coffin with the name DRAKE boldly etched on it. Another showed drake on a wheelchair where he asked another lady on a wheelchair if she also dissed Em. grin

I hear shady is already cooking up a diss track, but he's waiting for drake to shoot first.

That wheelchair pic was probably done in mockery of his acting days in Degrassi. Can you post it? I need a good laugh.

If Em deigns Drake worthy enough of putting out a diss track for him, he(Em) would lose every thread of respect that I have for him. David Beckham should never be seen dead trading words with a LAWMA worker.

If Drake needs a halo, he chose the wrong Caucasian to try to steal it from. The faceoff would be like reliving the James Holmes Aurora shooting. It would end with Drake's blood splattered all over the lamp shade and the stuccoed wall.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Decentpee(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
yeah...but 15% sure lolz god of rap won't give up easily
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Emaprince:
I don't even like hoffa. He's been trash lately. But then, t-top wasn't spectacular in this battle. He just battled a weak math.
Abeg. Suggest some dope ass battles for me.. Its been a while I watched these bouts.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Fûck that shit
If he turns a char coal stallion, he would still have his ass handed to him in a big ass parcel..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
gringrin

man, the comments have been hysterical. Everyone knows shady would pulverise him if they brawled.

The before-and-after pix cracked me up the most. One of the after pix (i.e after the battle) showed drake on a wheelchair. Another showed a coffin with the name DRAKE boldly etched on it. Another showed drake on a wheelchair where he asked another lady on a wheelchair if she also dissed Em. grin

Lmfao@bolded
You've got the meme? Abeg post am ma see
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Limerick:

Abeg. Suggest some dope ass battles for me.. Its been a while I watched these bouts.
For now..clips vs loaded lux is still my best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqpd53Zncyw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
This ain't the right time to start a diss with drake..this is drake season..Eminem is surely gonna come out top among true hip hop listeners but drake would still come out with something d0pe(dude's also witty)

we might just be seeing Eminem's meme everywhere
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That wheelchair pic was probably done in mockery of his acting days in Degrassi. Can you post it? I need a good laugh.

If Em deigns Drake worthy enough of putting out a diss track for him, he(Em) would lose every thread of respect that I have for him. David Beckham should never be seen dead trading words with a LAWMA worker.

If Drake needs a halo, he chose the wrong Caucasian to try to steal it from. The faceoff would be like reliving the James Holmes Aurora shooting. It would end with Drake's blood splattered all over the lamp shade and the stuccoed wall.

cc limerick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

cc limerick.

The feud is a hoax! People misconstrued Drake's skirmish with Joe Budden to mean that Em would come out gun blazing since Joe is in Slaughter House and SH is under Shady Records.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.