Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264031 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Mikuz ? undecided smh..
End this once nd for all...
He's attacked literally everyone who voted in my favour...

Teddy had gone into hiding... He would have attacked her also...
Their votes must count!! Thank God ur even leading
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
wromgturn aka krone...i didnt say you should remove your vote ooo....

but giyaz vote aint counting...considering the fact that the bloke called me at 1am severally to insult me...

you aint the mod so you can go kiss a live wire or hang your self with your shoelace cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
elymax stop dickriding Mkuz...

i didnt attack anyone that voted you....
i agree and respect their views
you started by saying supersauce is me...right

giyaz is a known hater...he was even calling me to hurl curses...i was surprised he even had the guts to comment on the thread....its not by force i win...but i wanna lose knowing i deserve it and comments help to correct my flaws....
you said supersauce slipped your mind..well giyaz too did slip my mind...he's public enemy no.1 ... so his votes aint counting....

the scores is 3-3 ...i dont know why mikuz aint tagging judges and i dont know why my thread with geo aint out either...
and krone aka wrongturn..stop swaying grin grin 26 year old agbaya
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
last 3 years pics ....they dont count grin grin...hold up...lemme upload your sister and you inside kekenapep
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Which 3-3? Iddiot, you're losing grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:
Aromo, Thunder fire ur left nyash! I dey even suspect Wrongturn before till he inboxed me on Fb. Well, nothing bad if he's me coz he's even doper than u. Loser! Shameless old fool claiming youngi wey small girl beat grin e pain u sotey u deny ur papa. REBELlious bastard!
Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
halldoran:
Pictures of darkrebel. Buhahahaha grin

He looks so hungry.
Good! grin I know u must be his friend on Fb. Nice personals. See the background wey him dey self. Son of a royal ape. Smh cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don save all of them cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol halladoran another krone's ghost account ..only 3 posts since last year....now he pops up and the first thing he hypes is krone's post

keep exposing yourself.....

that's quality packs ...gotten from karate class grin grin show us your stomach and lets compare...
mind you that pics is so 3 years...next year makes it 4....
if i upload now...your mum will wannk over it grin grin

your pictures loading,...hold up .. grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
37 bones in sight... and still counting grin grin grin grin so na hungry man be dis??

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ma Mention Aint Working. Who's Having Similar Problem?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Good! grin I know u must be his friend on Fb. Nice personals. See the background wey him dey self. Son of a royal ape. Smh cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don save all of them cheesy cheesy

lol ... i already posted the link here to my account naaa.. you already had it...you didnt have to open a ghost account to act like you just got it now grin grin you think say you get sense... i know all your tricks ...0nly god knows how many accounts you have here...keep exposing them cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
Humpty Acy Jerkaholic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy JERKaholic! See name wey him choose. I told you he's a fagg. And that's just one his numerous Fb IDs o. Lmao!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol ... i already posted the link here to my account naaa.. you already had it...you didnt have to open a ghost account to act like you just got it now grin grin you think say you get sense... i know all your tricks ...0nly god knows how many accounts you have here...keep exposing them cheesy cheesy
Where and when did u post it? So I'm Haldoran too? E no go better for u grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aromo, na Barca u dey support?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
i didnt claim to be son of a king ..lol keep spewing your lies...

grin grin

your paranoid indeed......you brought false twitter accusations saying i am one aromolaeran on twitter..and i was only trying to explain that the name aromolaran is a royal one in osun and many people bear it.... cheesy keep spewing lies....

its my alter ego...its because of sick creeps like you i had to use another account to be brawling in facebook groups and i didnt want none of my family members to see my verses or posts..so i created another...thats the reason i havent uploaded my profile since and left it like that....
check most of my friend list ...most of them are rappers ..adding me from different rap groups.. you dont have my real account....
this is an old account...only few know the real me on fb...only few have the privilege i would say....

but i have your new real pics..... everything...but i dont wanna spill them...i have them for personals....that one i uploaded is just a tip.....

krone is the ugly mongrel cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
This is getting too much na undecided
Tho hilarious grin ,but make una chill esp you rebel..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Where and when did u post it? So I'm Haldoran too? E no go better for u grin

idiot i already posted here in elymax and fyh brawl...

i didnt post my real account when fyh asked last week cos of mongrels like you...keep digging 2011 pics.....

and by the way that pics you uploaded with a heineken and wristwatch...what year did you take it

lie and i will expose you cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
i didnt claim to be son of a king ..lol keep spewing your lies...

grin grin

your paranoid indeed......you brought false twitter accusations saying i am one aromolaeran on twitter..and i was only trying to explain that the name aromolaran is a royal one in osun and many people bear it.... cheesy keep spewing lies....

its my alter ego...its because of sick creeps like you i had to use another account to be brawling in facebook groups and i didnt want none of my family members to see my verses or posts..so i created another...thats the reason i havent uploaded my profile since and left it like that....
check most of my friend list ...most of them are rappers ..adding me from different rap groups.. you dont have my real account....
this is an old account...only few know the real me on fb...only few have the privilege i would say....

but i have your new real pics..... everything...but i dont wanna spill them...i have them for personals....that one i uploaded is just a tip.....

krone is the ugly mongrel cheesy cheesy
Just shut up now if u don't want me to upload the ones I've downloaded. You were almost n.aked in one of ur pictures. Better shut up now
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Just shut up now if u don't want me to upload the ones I've downloaded. You were almost n.aked in one of ur pictures. Better shut up now

lol upload them...but those were childish days....make everyone laugh grin grin

but i got your latest pics though....but i dont wanna waste it...that kekenapep bad gon grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guykhena:

I swear, I no dey even vex o. The boy wan talk pass him mouth, that's why cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
na wa ooo cheesy cheesy

halldoran

krone how many monikers you get here sef??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol upload them...but those were childish days....make everyone laugh grin grin

but i got your latest pics though....but i dont wanna waste it...that kekenapep bad gon grin
Shut up! Which keke Napep? Upload it and post link if u know say u dey talk true grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
na wa ooo cheesy cheesy

halldoran

krone how many monikers you get here sef??
I don't know Halldoran. I no be u na. But I'm suspecting he's one of ur haters. Abi u no know say many people hate u here?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
keep quiet krone or i will expose your pics oooo..... grin grin
that one in keke napep and your sister

answer my question...when did you snap that pics you uploaded when ochon was to battle? the one with the heineken wristwatch

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
keep quiet krone or i will expose your pics oooo..... grin grin
that one in keke napep and your sister

answer my question...when did you snap that pics you uploaded when ochon was to battle? the one with the heineken wristwatch
You dey mad? Why u wan know? Heineken is my brand, if ur looking for personals. But meanwhile, who be dat babe wey be like winsh for ur Fb pics. Send am come na
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

I don't know Halldoran. I no be u na. But I'm suspecting he's one of ur haters. Abi u no know say many people hate u here?

lol....na only you and elymax

stop denying...its your ghost account grin grin
who you wan fool?

the moniker only has 3 posts since 2013 and his first post this year was to share you my link...
i had already posted the link here since....my old life's open as a book.... cheesy
but logged in to one of your account to play small nollywood like say you just receive the pics...ode.....

krone-- king of monikers and multiple ids
grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

You dey mad? Why u wan know? Heineken is my brand, if ur looking for personals. But meanwhile, who be dat babe wey be like winsh for ur Fb pics. Send am come na

who be that guy wey you dey kiss for your fb pics na?

and when did you snap that picture of the heineken??

answer simple question cheesy cheesy
i go expose you today
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Shut up! Which keke Napep? Upload it and post link if u know say u dey talk true grin

nahhh i dey save all of them...

na that your sister own dey make me laugh ...and that other one you were in.... grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guykhena:

i don die for where i dey... gringringringringringringringringringringrin

but mikuz dey fall hand too much... I saw you viewing.... You know we agreed not to cry during nd after the brawl..
Come ban his @ss for disscusing yams na...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
i didnt cry dude...ve told you to stop dickriding mikuz.... the score is 4-3
why you so anxious he closes the thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.