Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1257884 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
that ain't my pa . stop fooling your self....

wait. ..lemme upload more pics....don't wankk over

and that ain't my sister ..that's my girlfriend...dummy..
Na ur girlfriend be like winsh so? grin I can still fu-ck her. Just send her contacts
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Mumu! U took a picture in a dark background and expect us to believe it's cute? Post something like this jo!
okay. this was when I was 15 ........
uoload your pics and let's compare now....make we go ...romance section and girls will decide
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Guykhena:

Hello honey,cool you welcome to the ultimate NL gladiators arena.... Hope you can survive the heat wink
wink I don't play with fire. I quench it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Na ur girlfriend be like winsh so? grin I can still fu-ck her. Just send her contacts
.she doesn't do ugly niggas....the picture was instagrammed now..that's why its very sharp....mumu I uploaded it here...so that's what you do......go to my profile and steal mypics ...smh....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay. this was when I was 15 ........
uoload your pics and let's compare now....make we go ...romance section and girls will decide
Shut up! You and who wan go romance section, go do wetin? U can't upload any picture with ur face close to the camera. U don learn ur lesson. Even the way ur lips are growing now eh...easy on this pricks u suck o before u get mouth cancer
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ur girlfriend self old pass u. Thought she was ur aunt. Aromo, ur life get k-leg, I swear. Everything about u is abnormal. Oya, count ur pimples

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
iyabodeh:

Oh really? Even with this furnace engulfing this page right now? grin
If you need somewhere to shade yourself,my wing got you wink ..

Btw you good at textceeing?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
guyyyyy see swaggggg!!! you can't touch it....26 year old baboon

holiday in Canada last year. .take a picture where you were in the airport ....D; not kekenapep
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
csl
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
lol krone ..I couldn't upload the pics....I was in Canada then last year ....you would have seen the chicks we were chilling with ....lmfao grin. ugly baboon....

stop uploading 2011 pics.... I was still in school then ...and was hitting the gym......

besides they still fresher than your ugly photos....
I will try to upload the pics later....don't self-service over....
and I no get pimples again. ... ooo grin. that one na past tense now...we all went through puberty now....except krone of course...he is 26 but hasn't reached puberty.....

agbaya.... you won contest with me? you go die; D
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
she's not older than Me...her avatar was taken close to the camera that's all.....

stop uploading my 2011 pics...only few know my true Facebook account....ask for it and I will give you so you can murk yourself with them pics......lol

keep wankking over her pics .... pervert grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
oya krone compare to your gwarra gwarra photo

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
i didnt cry dude...ve told you to stop dickriding mikuz.... the score is 4-3
why you so anxious he closes the thread?

Get my nick off your fingers. Don't look for my trouble. I won't warn you again. I'm not the one you're having beef with - if you insist on this childish attitude of yours, you'll not like me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

Get my nick off your fingers. Don't look for my trouble. I won't warn you again. I'm not the one you're having beef with - if you insist on this childish attitude of yours, you'll not like me.

lol

I didnt mean you.... I meant elymax was dick riding you. as in famzing you.. trying to win you over. .that's what I meant ..not that you were dick riding....

easy man
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

if I catch you ehnnn you go smell hell,

seriously I don mean you as in I don mean you paaaaaa
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

so you wanna upload ten pics just to earn 2 points for personals.....baba your 26 Naa grow up
you are Halldan...your only looking more stupid by denying grin.

yo the reason for all the shirtless pics was I just started gym classes in 2011 and every week I was uploading my pics and my friends would laugh about it and comment....guys and girls alike....some even said I had hungry packs...lmfao...we all laughed ...and I didn't Care..you see...uploading those pics. ain't hurting me..
am just reminiscing those good old daysgringrin
if your mum sees my packs now she go off her pant quick.....
and despite all..my old pics still beat yours.....Chris brown was almost nudde in a pics...who gave a ffuck?
same thing with that..am a prankster...and really don't caregrin. the one I took with the curve 4 I was sick that day..and uploaded saying sick...all those pics ain't in my house...I was still schooling then....you won compare where I dey live with yours? grin

ve told you beg me for my new pics......since you ve refused I will bless you with some now.....

but seriously even these my old pics ..beat yours...by farrrrrrr ugly monster..... wait for me to upload my new pics..then wankk on them...faggott

Less is more nigga!

You keep putting your whole bizness online. You just giving niggas more personals.

You must be the most "personalled" rapper on NL and you've only been here few months. . . that's because of posts like this.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:

Less is more nigga!

You keep putting your whole bizness online. You just giving niggas more personals.

You must be the most "personalled" rapper on NL and you've only been here few months. . . that's because of posts like this.

that's because ve hanged up my notepad and pen for nl...I ain't brawling here no more....Michael can never be king of naira land if krone exist and keeps spreading the disease...funny people see me as the villain of the story when am not....... ibime is the king here ...
I ll just be observing brawls and take part In audio cyphers ..... thanks .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
darkrebelpost=27286540:

you think I got that kind of time.... once second semester starts ...no internet for 2 months....

Ion know, to whom it may concern.

darkrebelpost=27286540:

matter of fact...I think people who have ghost ids are psychopaths. same to those paranoid that other pple do ....

Ω̴̩̩̩̥o paranoism there bro, ghost account Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵗᴴᵋ order of ᵗᴴᵋ day, O̶̲̥̅Ϟ facebook, mind ♈όϋ NL Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ facebook

darkrebelpost=27286540:

its what you do that makes you suspect someone's doing it....

Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я some, buh Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ᵐᵉ? ℓ̊ don"t

darkrebelpost=27286540:

a thief is always suspecting someone is stealing from him...

And they say a THief Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵗᴴᵋ one τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ knows a THIEF

darkrebelpost=27286540:

all these childish talks and accusations bore me ..... even the literature section of this blog is winning my heart nowadays..

Τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ place Ȋ̝̊̅§ τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ BOMB, ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ stalked up there too, btw read thru dis link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1939566/god-bless-nigeria
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by krayCeejay(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
iyabodeh:
Nigg. Threaded needed plz.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
gottoboy:

Ion know, to whom it may concern.

Ω̴̩̩̩̥o paranoism there bro, ghost account Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵗᴴᵋ order of ᵗᴴᵋ day, O̶̲̥̅Ϟ facebook, mind ♈όϋ NL Ȋ̝̊̅§ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ facebook

Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я some, buh Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ᵐᵉ? ℓ̊ don"t

And they say a THief Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵗᴴᵋ one τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ knows a THIEF

Τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ place Ȋ̝̊̅§ τ̲̅ђα̲̅τ̲̅ BOMB, ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ stalked up there too, btw read thru dis link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/1939566/god-bless-nigeria

I don't really understand your text style...I saw the independence thing.... and?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
SuperSauce:
obviously, i would start suspecting you for having ghost accounts na...grin but seriously creating an extra account for swaying is just absurd

Been an old member of NL, new account? Don't fancy such
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't really understand your text style...I saw the independence thing.... and?
Did ♈όϋ read it?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
gottoboy:

Been an old member of NL, new account? Don't fancy such
why ya wan know?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
gottoboy:

Did ♈όϋ read it?

yeah
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol

I didnt mean you.... I meant elymax was dick riding you. as in famzing you.. trying to win you over. .that's what I meant ..not that you were dick riding....

easy man

Whatever man, I don't like it when someones says that a person is ddicking me. Sounds gayish bro cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
teddybiyasi:

if I catch you ehnnn you go smell hell,

seriously I don mean you as in I don mean you paaaaaa

My love, how far nau?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

My love, how far nau?

your love nah kimwhyte nah grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
teddybiyasi:

You be mumu o . . . You no carry better talk sef . . mtcheeeew - face front jor!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
teddybiyasi:

Lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

Whatever man, I don't like it when someones says that a person is ddicking me. Sounds gayish bro cheesy

lol

aii. sorry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

You be mumu o . . . You no carry better talk sef . . mtcheeeew - face front jor!

mik, what's going on na? Shey you see what i was saying before d brawl?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel, aint you battling Geo again?

Why you wan quit now? You're beginning to sound like say you get low self esteem.

Don't act a ppussy like Loonatiik jor.

Make I go pop thread now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.