Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264589 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:
Darkrebel, aint you battling Geo again?

Why you wan quit now? You're beginning to sound like say you get low self esteem.

Don't act a ppussy like Loonatiik jor.

Make I go pop thread now.

I don't just feel comfortable brawling here....the more I keep trying here..the more i get discouraged either due to sway or voters being incapable enough to know what's ddope and what's ddoper...
I don't have low self esteem. ..am only not feeling comfortable ...only person's verse that ve brawled with and beat me is teddy.. surely not Ely . but majority don't see things the same way people in other groups ve brawled in see things. .

and geo ain't answered my ping since...if he comes replies and is still down to brawl..I will script then.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

mik, what's going on na? Shey you see what i was saying before d brawl?

Chill, I got it under control bro.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

Why you wan quit now? You're beginning to sound like say you get low self esteem.

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

nd the brawl between me nd him?
Abandoned?................... You were quick to create the thread... Now you do like you aint seeing what's going on........

Isnt this supposed to be concluded before another? Smh.........
Shey you see as i dey quite since.
I dey look am as hin dey throw tantrum up nd down, attacking voters..... Condemning my verse....
I havnt replied those cos the battle aint concluded yet....
I'm patiently waiting.... Nd if you don't deal with him as agreed . . .

Na then my own crase too go start....!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
its obvious elymaximus has won..... mikuz you can close the thread...though I would have loved to hear EMA Prince and coogars verdicts.... you should have tagged voters next time mikuz .they probably didn't see it..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
its okay elymax.. I agree you have won....

I didn't throw tantrums at voters or criticise voters....its okay aii.....

you have won
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

You be mumu o . . . You no carry better talk sef . . mtcheeeew - face front jor!

lol grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
its okay elymax.. I agree you have won....

I didn't throw tantrums at voters or criticise voters....its okay aii.....

you have won
aahhhssshhh.... I was angry before. everything you've been saying since morning got me boiling!
i wish you hadnt said this..... I was just waiting for voting to end, before i attack.
But on seeing this, i forgive you...

We can always spar again on a good day....

Let bygones be bygones....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't just feel comfortable brawling here....the more I keep trying here..the more i get discouraged either due to sway or voters being incapable enough to know what's ddope and what's ddoper...
I don't have low self esteem. ..am only not feeling comfortable ...only person's verse that ve brawled with and beat me is teddy.. surely not Ely . but majority don't see things the same way people in other groups ve brawled in see things. .

and geo ain't answered my ping since...if he comes replies and is still down to brawl..I will script then.....

" I emerge from Mr. Lyricist with the urge/
To start a movement so you real heads can converge/
So we can purge the industry like we fed them laxative/" - Modenine

That's why I asked you to blacklist some voters. You only asked Krone not to vote and said everyone else is allowed to vote - only for you to now accuse Wrongturn of being Krone? Since you knew he was Krone why didn't you ban him too? You know voters sway votes and can't dig "ddope" verses, why then did you agree to battle? This attitude is childish bro. You don't have any thing to say, you're your own problem. I saw this coming, that's why I gave you the right to choose those who you don't want to vote in your battle. Stop crying please, act like a man that you are. All these tears won't get you anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Geoxpress(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

aahhhssshhh.... I was angry before. everything you've been saying since morning got me boiling!
i wish you hadnt said this..... I was just waiting for voting to end, before i attack.
But on seeing this, i forgive you..

Wow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

But on seeing this, i forgive you...

we can always spar in united rap battles on Facebook not here....
that will be later shaa...maybe next year ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

" I emerge from Mr. Lyricist with the urge/
To start a movement so you real heads can converge/
So we can purge the industry like we fed them laxative/" - Modenine

That's why I asked you to blacklist some voters. You only asked Krone not to vote and said everyone else is allowed to vote - only for you to now accuse Wrongturn of being Krone? Since you knew he was Krone why didn't you ban him too? You know voters sway votes and can't dig "ddope" verses, why then did you agree to battle? This attitude is childish bro. You don't have any thing to say, you're your own problem. I saw this coming, that's why I gave you the right to choose those who you don't want to vote in your battle. Stop crying please, act like a man that you are. All these tears won't get you anywhere.

you quoted mode nine....
here's immortal technique....

"when I talk the talk....y'all shouldn't take it to heart"
I ain't crying ...why you making it seem like am giving up ...me battling here or not ..nobody Cares...nl rap section will still progress. ...I have my reasons for not battling here again.... the accusation that wrong turn was krone...I was kidding with it...i didn't tell you to cancel his votes did I?
I only said giyaz cos of our history... and that didnt matter no more when more people voted him....
am shedding no tears...am not emotional...it just doesn't make me get better ...brawling and yielding no fruits .it affects one psychologically ..especially when you have that feeling that--mannn lemme watch teen wolf and sleep throughout today.then when its an hour to the brawl I ll pen down the thoughts after all they ain't gon feel my stuff if I left this movie to go script for 10 hours even.....
and like I said...internet is where I pour out sshit and get away with it...am not childish..in reality I rarely talk and mind my business....don't judge niggas with their cyber acts...meet them face to face first...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

we can always spar in united rap battles on Facebook not here....
that will be later shaa...maybe next year ..
okay....
When the time comes, holla nd i'll join the group...........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

nd the brawl between me nd him?
Abandoned?................... You were quick to create the thread... Now you do like you aint seeing what's going on........

Isnt this supposed to be concluded before another? Smh.........
Shey you see as i dey quite since.
I dey look am as hin dey throw tantrum up nd down, attacking voters..... Condemning my verse....
I havnt replied those cos the battle aint concluded yet....
I'm patiently waiting.... Nd if you don't deal with him as agreed . . .

Na then my own crase too go start....!

Where did I say that I'm going to create another battle without closing the current one? Chill nau . . . As for attacking voters and throwing tantrums, that one don settle ensef na.

Abeg o, never start your own crase o.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

okay....
When the time comes, holla nd i'll join the group...........

okay cool ...you don't have to join....its a page not a group .....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
teddybiyasi:

lol grin

Na original crase dey worry you, instead of you to dey happy say I dey love you like this - you siddon there dey yarn dust. Mumu babe . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

Where did I say that I'm going to create another battle without closing the current one? Chill nau . . . As for attacking voters and throwing tantrums, that one don settle ensef na.

Abeg o, never start your own crase o.
lmao..... I no dey crase again.... grin

you know sey throwing tantrums dey quick tire me... Na once in a while.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay cool ...you don't have to join....its a page not a group .....
what do i search for?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
this is serious,taking more than 2pages undecided......unaa words nor sweet jurr,lemme share knifes,uzis,bazookas to spice this up..after all actions speaks louder than posts grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
SuperSauce:
this is serious,taking more than 2pages undecided......unaa words nor sweet jurr,lemme share knifes,uzis,bazookas to spicy this up..after all actions speaks louder than posts grin grin
you know sey if you give person something, the person go test am....
Na your head i go first spray the bazooka as sample....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

you know sey if you give person something, the person go test am....
Na your head i go first spray the bazooka as sample....
bros kilode na me dy do you favour na grin....ya obviously don't like me,spray me when am not the one ya screaming at via posts...you wuked gann ni oh ?? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

what do i search for?

I will give you the link when its time....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

I will give you the link when its time....
why not now?
Let me know how things are run there before hand na?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

why not now?
Let me know how things are run there before hand na?

not now cos I don't wanna go online on Facebook...tomorrow I will send so you can study how they brawl there ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
mikuz:

Na original crase dey worry you, instead of you to dey happy say I dey love you like this - you siddon there dey yarn dust. Mumu babe . . .

see counter attack chaiiii mikuz shey drogba dey your brain biko no vex me

before i call coogar to flip your name again oooo grin

maybe kim go turn klin cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

not now cos I don't wanna go online on Facebook...tomorrow I will send so you can study how they brawl there ..
okay.........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

am just trying to tell you to stop being a follower

I ignored your earlier mention for a reason.....get a mind of your own...think on your own..have your own ideas.... and stop acting or living in someone else's shadow

ᵗᴴᵋ person ♈όϋ talking bout Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵗᴴᵋ NEXT TO BLOW artist from PH, other comments #Witheld
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
gottoboy:

ᵗᴴᵋ person ♈όϋ talking bout Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵗᴴᵋ NEXT TO BLOW artist from PH, other comments #Witheld

which person? why do you like typing in ancient Aramaic? your y looks like a dagger
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
SuperSauce:
why ya wan know?

ℓ̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥o wan know ℓ̊ ϑε̲̣γ̲̣ tell ♈όϋ
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

which person?

YoungDaNaval
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
gottoboy:

YoungDaNaval

okay...I still don't get....what am I suppose to do then?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Just cool it, bro.... Everybody with different traits. You can't force a horse to drink water....

IMPOSSIBLE

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.