Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1264125 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

who be that guy wey you dey kiss for your fb pics na?

when did you snap that picture??

answer simple question cheesy cheesy
i go expose you today
I want u to expose it, or remain a liar. U got my pics either through Korlinx, Vicker or Eminado. Coz those are the mutual friends I can find. Just send me that babe contact now if u no wan make I dey troll u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

nahhh i dey save all of them...

na that your sister own dey make me laugh ...and that other one you were in.... grin grin
You can't find my sister in my uploads. Only one small Lolo 1. The keke Napep was downloaded because of they wrote Barca on it. So u got nothing on me, dude. Your pictures wey dey my phone now self don too much, and I no wan expose u again. It will be too painful grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

I want u to expose it, or remain a liar. U got my pics either through Korlinx, Vicker or Eminado. Coz those are the mutual friends I can find. Just send me that babe contact now if u no wan make I dey troll u

Paul I know ..peter I know ... But those niggas you mentioned I do not know..

I can't upload them Naa..
Am saving them for a rainy day...
That your sister's own na him make me laugh pass. ..you have no idea how much I have.

Answer my question...and how many other ghost accounts do you have here apart from halldahan....

Person wey never come on line since 2013 and has only 3 post...the person just came online. Shared you a link and dissapeared....
Na wa ooo krone...your a real disgrace to naira land.... and they call you a vet...
Yet you got bout 10 ghost accounts.. SMh.....lmfao...
Answer my questions??
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

You can't find my sister in my uploads. Only one small Lolo 1. The keke Napep was downloaded because of they wrote Barca on it. So u got nothing on me, dude. Your pictures wey dey my phone now self don too much, and I no wan expose u again. It will be too painful grin grin

why you dey tell me super story??
you don dey fear? hahahag...I said I have your pictures complete...not only Facebook...I have them jam packed.....
idiot. ugly goblin..lmfao

you will be so surprised....am a computer guru
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

Paul I know ..peter I know ... But those niggas you mentioned I do not know..

I can't upload them Naa..
Am saving them for a rainy day...
That your sister's own na him make me laugh pass. ..you have no idea how much I have.

Answer my question...and how many other ghost accounts do you have here apart from halldahan....

Person wey never come on line since 2013 and has only 3 post...the person just came online. Shared you a link and dissapeared....
Na wa ooo krone...your a real disgrace to naira land.... and they call you a vet...
Yet you got bout 10 ghost accounts.. SMh.....lmfao...
Answer my questions??
Shut ur trap! The first time I tried joining NL I couldn't coz I thought it was difficult and I was still in school then. Search Krone..I didn't even chat with it. My second attempt was this year, around March but all my posts were washed off till I rejoined in July. That Halldahan has no relationship with me at all. I checked and he only had 4 chats since last year till now. Wetin concern me? I believe he's one of ur enemies. People hate u here, u should know that..even ur shadows will run away from u one day grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

why you dey tell me super story??
you don dey fear? hahahag...I said I have your pictures complete...not only Facebook...I have them jam packed.....
idiot. ugly goblin..lmfao

you will be so surprised....am a computer guru
Oya, post ur own grin make we begin, as na wetin u want

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Shut ur trap! The first time I tried joining NL I couldn't coz I thought it was difficult and I was still in school then. Search Krone..I didn't even chat with it. My second attempt was this year, around March but all my posts were washed off till I rejoined in July. That Halldahan has no relationship with me at all. I checked and he only had 4 chats since last year till now. Wetin concern me? I believe he's one of ur enemies. People hate u here, u should know that..even ur shadows will run away from u one day grin

somebody registered since 2013 ..wetin concern Me and naira land in 2013...I only started using naira land this year.. .so which kain hate....dey deceive yourself...

your halldahan...you have been exposed grin grin

next time at least use sense so we no go catch you again....you could have at least acted it well

grin all hail the king of multiple ids....krone. baba
I dey fear you ooio..your the reason naira land has millions of members....
only you alone get 1000 monikers......idiot...oloshi

you have been exposed....shame on you..... grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aromo posing n.aked

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

somebody registered since 2013 ..wetin concern Me and naira land in 2013...I only started using naira land this year.. .so which kain hate....dey deceive yourself...

your halldahan...you have been exposed grin grin

next time at least use sense so we no go catch you again....you could have at least acted it well

grin all hail the king of multiple ids....krone. baba
I dey fear you ooio..your the reason naira land has millions of members....
only you alone get 1000 monikers......idiot...oloshi

you have been exposed....shame on you..... grin grin

And if I have no relationship at all with Halldahan the curse in ur family will prevail. Amen
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
stop spamming the blog Na krone..
you have uploaded the same pics ten times

grin but I got yours here untouched...with your sister....

make oba of osun catch you dey upload him pics here...he will send hired killers at you...grin don't forget I know the area you live and have your phone number...don't ask how I got it...just believe I do.....

I can make this a topic on nl ..someone slandering the king and osun state's governors wife.....I sweat name mortuary you go find yourself...

now beg for your infertile life D. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
stop spamming the blog Na krone..
you have uploaded the same pics ten times

grin but I got yours here untouched...with your sister....

make oba of osun catch you dey upload him pics here...he will send hired killers at you...grin don't forget I know the area you live and have your phone number...don't ask how I got it...just believe I do.....

I can make this a topic on nl ..someone slandering the king and osun state's governors wife.....I sweat name mortuary you go find yourself...

now beg for your infertile life D. grin
And a fresh thunder will fire u if u don't tell that oba I'm uploading his pics. So no be ur papa again? You don dey deny? Anumpam!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

And if I have no relationship at all with Halldahan the curse in ur family will prevail. Amen

stop cursing your family....you are halldahangringrin
how many ghost account you get?

wait krone..listen...look at my tummy ...in a 3 years pics.... imagine now....
your actually doing me a favour by seducing the girls here....
beg for my 2014 pics. grin. and we would compare to your monkey face
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
The mumu self dey claim say him fresh. See as pimple and eczema dey fight for spot on top him face cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

And a fresh thunder will fire u if u don't tell that oba I'm uploading his pics. So no be ur papa again? You don dey deny? Anumpam!

I don't know him..but I will post on his blog...you may be banned for impersonation ....trust me...and I can easily hack into your account ...don't ask how...grin ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
beg for my 2014 pics and we will compare to this...
if you see my packs and muscles now...you would run ..not big..but well arranged .....
keep uploading 2011 pics ....

you look like a 26 year old elf

1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

stop cursing your family....you are halldahangringrin
how many ghost account you get?

wait krone..listen...look at my tummy ...in a 3 years pics.... imagine now....
your actually doing me a favour by seducing the girls here....
beg for my 2014 pics. grin. and we would compare to your monkey face
If I was Halladan and I had those pics, why didn't I use it against u that even I lyrically r.aped u? Even ur friends voted against u that evening. U started raining curses till the doc was closed. I didn't even see any of the hidden words, I for save them. Shameless otondo. Keep making enemies, and keep getting stabbed. Awowororian grin
Compare my picture with urs. Tell everybody to vote between what u uploaded and this..

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
U resemble street beggar for here

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
And demon + poverty possessed here

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
Seriously, These Guys Wan Put Me 4 Trouble. Oga Lecturer Almost Nearly Catch Me Where Lwkmd. Choi!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oya o, 3 -1. I dey wait grin as na wetin u want
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

If I was Halladan and I had those pics, why didn't I use it against u that even I lyrically r.aped u? Even ur friends voted against u that evening. U started raining curses till the doc was closed. I didn't even see any of the hidden words, I for save them. Shameless otondo. Keep making enemies, and keep getting stabbed. Awowororian grin
Compare my picture with urs. Tell everybody to vote between what u uploaded and this..

so you wanna upload ten pics just to earn 2 points for personals.....baba your 26 Naa grow up
you are Halldan...your only looking more stupid by denying grin.

yo the reason for all the shirtless pics was I just started gym classes in 2011 and every week I was uploading my pics and my friends would laugh about it and comment....guys and girls alike....some even said I had hungry packs...lmfao...we all laughed ...and I didn't Care..you see...uploading those pics. ain't hurting me..
am just reminiscing those good old daysgringrin
if your mum sees my packs now she go off her pant quick.....
and despite all..my old pics still beat yours.....Chris brown was almost nudde in a pics...who gave a ffuck?
same thing with that..am a prankster...and really don't caregrin. the one I took with the curve 4 I was sick that day..and uploaded saying sick...all those pics ain't in my house...I was still schooling then....you won compare where I dey live with yours? grin

ve told you beg me for my new pics......since you ve refused I will bless you with some now.....

but seriously even these my old pics ..beat yours...by farrrrrrr ugly monster..... wait for me to upload my new pics..then wankk on them...faggott
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
kr0ne:

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
And if u give me this ur Winsh sister I fit forgive u small

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Thunder visit ur kitchen!! No be u say u go post my pictures? Oya, begin post na. Or are those the only ones u can find? Ugly, cursed sonoafabitch with dicksucking lips!!

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
too..oya compare.... with your ugly being ...

and stop uploading 2011 pics....I was sweaty in all of them.. I was working out and taking the pictures .....

grin. don't wwank

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
..keep wwankibg . .
ugly bobo

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lwtmb
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
too..oya compare.... with your ugly being ...

and stop uploading 2011 pics....I was sweaty in all of them.. I was working out and taking the pictures .....

grin. don't wwank
Mumu! U took a picture in a dark background and expect us to believe it's cute? Post something like this jo!

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Or this cool
Try repping ur pa. E don happen, e don happen. Nothing can change it

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
those were January pics....if I upload recent ones...your mama go off her pant....

I was in my uncles house then 2011...still in school....
I was working out and sweaty and uploading to my fellow person gyming too.... oloshi....don't ever compare yourself with me...and yo I don't keep long hair again.....

if your mama see my low cut now..and double parting ....ehhhhhgrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
that ain't my pa . stop fooling your self....

wait. ..lemme upload more pics....don't wankk over

and that ain't my sister ..that's my girlfriend...dummy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.