Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1259920 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Forget Sharron, that corny voice bloke.

Spoiler alert - Best ever battle in history is B Magic vs Bigg K - the video is coming soon.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ibime:

That ain't news. . . like I said, every oldie on Sports Section knows Coogar is Sauron.

The smoking gun was when Coogar started managing Saurons FPL team. Same team, new owner.

Sauron, coogar, Hannibal, jackal and Xerxes are his nicks hes used over the years cos he keeps getting banned. grin

grin grin grin. hahahahahah *choking of laughter *
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ibime:
Forget Sharron, that corny voice bloke.

Spoiler alert - Best ever battle in history is B Magic vs Bigg K - the video is coming soon.
he wants to be unique-probably the reason for the corny voice he raps in...

who's your fav battle rapper in all those leagues?
or no....who are your favourite three battle rappers in kotd ahat URL?...all combined...or any other league
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
JigsawKillah:

The gods would've crucified you
Good thing.you didn't
For now, for your own safety, judge with the verse you feel is better, not with crits
if everyone starts doing as you say, then whats the point of setting out the criteria?

The criteria is to checkmate d1ck riding....
So when people start voting based on WHO THEY FEEL DID BETTER, we won't know who is d1ckriding nd who's not!

I mean, anyone will just come nd say MVGT = ..........

But when a person follows the criteria nd outlines the reason for the verd, it's easy to know if he or she is d1ckriding or not!

Me i like being strict with the criteria when giving verds.....
I mean, they're not just there for design.
if i enjoy A's verse more than B's, nd judging by the criteria, b has an edge, then my verd will definitely go to B!!!........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
guykhena..today can't be possible....
it has to be tommorow by 12pm .... if your down with that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
guykhena..today can't be possible....
it has to be tommorow by 12pm .... if your down with that

*sighs* you already bored me of it already...
Anyway,could do 12,if you serious,,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
i swear coogar is that sauron that was spitting ddope bars back then...
He has denied it many times and I don't know why. .... But I have proofs that will reveal coogar is sauron ......
Give me 20 mins to bring all the proofs....am sherlock Holmes you know grin
JJC....... grin
i've always known coogar is sauron...... Nd he used to be consistent way back.... But now, he only drops once in a blue moon grin
I don't know why he keeps denying himself though.....

Na so dareezyn do, till khena catch am pants down.... grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

*sighs* you already bored me of it already...
Anyway,could do 12,if you serious,,,

I didn't feel like writing today...I didn't want to force myself plus I was busy....sorry
tomorrow ..by 12pm we will drop ....
how many lines?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
never seen a poorer pool of conspiracy theorists. cos i like eminem & man utd means i am sauron?

how did some of you graduate from a college with this una yeye backward reasoning? for the umpteenth time, i am not sauron. you fools should rest it already & stop acting like PMSing bïtches.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

JJC....... grin
i've always known coogar is sauron...... Nd he used to be consistent way back.... But now, he only drops once in a blue moon grin
I don't know why he keeps denying himself though.....

lol ..he was accused of so many things back then...ibime whopped him silly too....I guess he needed a fresh start.....but like they say the truth will always come out ... today it has come out well grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
how come sauron doesn't have any audios cos he *moved around*

and you don't have too ...cos you ve been *moving around*....

I have other proofs....coming up later....where you made similar comments with your alter ego
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

I didn't feel like writing today...I didn't want to force myself plus I was busy....sorry
tomorrow ..by 12pm we will drop ....
how many lines?

I had to shorten my lines to 20.
20lines!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

LOL, now he embraces it... grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

I had to shorten my lines to 20.
20lines!!

okay.. don't go stretching your lines this time ...like you did against jig saw..... till tomorrow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

I have other proofs....coming up later....where you made similar comments with your alter ego

and i am sure there are thousands of people on this forum who have lost stuff cos of moving around. sauron was a topical expert - he was never really a battle veteran. coogar hates topicals; coogar is a hardcore battler.

the difference is so clear unless you have apollo. the writing styles are different, the way they present their bars are different & whatever whatever. only faggòts actually dig into other people's posts to find a connecting link.

i should assume you are jobless or perhaps hömoerotic.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:
never seen a poorer pool of conspiracy theorists. cos i like eminem & man utd means i am sauron?

how did some of you graduate from a college with this una yeye backward reasoning? for the umpteenth time, i am not sauron. you fools should rest it already & stop acting like PMSing bïtches.
one thing i know is that you nd that sauron have a very similar online personality.... Haba! The similarity is too much!
From the way you talk to the text style.... Nd you're both very humourous!!!(i read some of his post nd i was lmao to what was posted as wayback as 2009 grin )
You have a lot of things alike........ cool.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay.. don't go stretching your lines this time ...like you did against jig saw..... till tomorrow

Have you seen my past brawls? I'm meant to be the one telling you that,you keep beating around the bush to arrive at a punch(same thing you accused u3 of).
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

sauron is good at freestyles..coogar is not...
when sauron lost to streetwise... he accepted defeat ..not like d coogar we know...
sauron always battles..coogar pushes battlers away...
sauron beefs mainly ibime....coogar?dem plenty na....
sauron is more calm jare....coogar is most times an ignoramus..
finally coogar is a better battle rapper Dan sauron..
peace...

last bullet :..unless he changed ..coz dere are oda tinx dat makes him sauron.
e.g....dey don't have Facebook accounts or coogar is hiding it
when coogar entered here..his first enemy was ibime(typical of sauron)
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:

and i am sure there are thousands of people on this forum who have lost stuff cos of moving around. sauron was a topical expert - he was never really a battle veteran. coogar hates topicals; coogar is a hardcore battler.

the difference is so clear unless you have apollo. the writing styles are different, the way they present their bars are different & whatever whatever. only faggòts actually dig into other people's posts to find a connecting link.

i should assume you are jobless or perhaps hömoerotic.

am not jobless.....
Am on holiday.... So I have the time...hhomoerotic? ...nahhhh am sherlock Holmes...am curious and like digging up other people's dirt ....

Besides I got to say ...your a very good actor.....

Someone should send this guy to Nollywoodgrin grin....hahaha

Nobody here has lost their audios due to moving about....its only you and sauron.... Which is even ridiculous ...how person go lose the record wey he sweat produce so carelessly...

And what other proof do you need? I got more....You are Sauron !!!!

Accept....and teach us how you used to impress and charm tangent back then with your freestyles ...

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

LOL, now he embraces it... grin
lol.... No mind am!
Though it was as a result of the e-tsunami
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
sauron is good at freestyles..coogar is not...
when sauron lost to streetwise... he accepted defeat ..not like d coogar we know...
sauron always battles..coogar pushes battlers away...
sauron beefs mainly ibime....coogar?dem plenty na....
sauron is more calm jare....coogar is most times an ignoramus..
finally coogar is a better battle rapper Dan sauron..
peace...

last bullet :..unless he changed ..coz dere are oda tinx dat makes him sauron.
e.g....dey don't have Facebook accounts or coogar is hiding it
when coogar entered here..his first enemy was ibime(typical of sauron)

coogar lost to ibime recently and accepted.. its a known fact that he's sauron
..why did sauron's account stopped coming online ever since coogar first opened cooger then switched to coogar.....

hahaha caught red handed ...ve studied the ish well and caught him too easily... he ffucked up....at least he is supposed to log In saurons account once in a while to trick us.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
It seems i put my mouth where it doesnt belong....
I no know sey una don dey beef o...... Coogar no vex biko...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sup y'all! Rusty as ffuck. . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Have you seen my past brawls? I'm meant to be the one telling you that,you keep beating around the bush to arrive at a punch(same thing you accused u3 of).

it was in my earlier stage of brawling here....my last two brawls...I drop my punches after two lines as set up which most people do.....and add mini punches in between......

you got no point....your the one that stretches not me.....guykhena aka stretchy ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

coogar lost to ibime recently and accepted.. its a known fact that he's sauron
..why did sauron's account stopped coming online ever since coogar first opened cooger then switched to coogar.....

hahaha caught red handed ...ve studied the ish well and caught him too easily... he ffucked up....at least he is supposed to log In saurons account once in a while to trick us.....
hahaha...It didn't cross my mind sha
.the one part am interested in is why hw doesn't have fb account.
I know sauron must have posted some of his lines on his fb page...so maybe coog doesn't want us to find out...
I don't believe he doesn't have a fb account..
Never
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
coogar:

Sauron's signature is in Italic, and yours? Bra!! You are SAURON!!! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
hahaha...It didn't cross my mind sha
.the one part am interested in is why hw doesn't have fb account.
I know sauron must have posted some of his lines on his fb page...so maybe coog doesn't want us to find out...
I don't believe he doesn't have a fb account..
Never
you should believe.... Some of us don't have an fb account...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

it was in my earlier stage of brawling here....my last two brawls...I drop my punches after two lines as set up which most people do.....and add mini punches in between......

you got no point....your the one that stretches not me.....guykhena aka stretchy ...

From your last brawls there hasn't been anyone in which you didn't stretch.
If you could point one of your battle verse in which you didn't stretch a bar,I'll respect you,,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ksslib(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Battles con scarce these days.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

From your last brawls there hasn't been anyone in which you didn't stretch.
If you could point one of your battle verse in which you didn't stretch a bar,I'll respect you,,,

your a classified dummy....I did the traditional 2 set up lines in my last 2 brawls here and your saying I stretched...... idiot. ..

go look at how you stretched against jigsaw......

guykhena..aka stetchy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

you should believe.... Some of us don't have an fb account...
he has a great all round knowledge... he is really exposed to tinx...he is in d UK...his own is hard to beliwveb....except he is a native of zamfara

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.