Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260000 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

you should believe.... Some of us don't have an fb account...
he has a great all round knowledge... he is really exposed to tinx...he is in d UK...his own is hard to believe....except he is a native of jigawa
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol,nigga you always act insane,time you'll spend in scripting,you wasting reviving a dead issue claiming 'detective' to crave attention,,
And you haven't answered my request..

All your writtens,always known for over extending each schemes,,you never get straight to the point in your punches,,b/w your schemes and ya ma panties I don't know which stretches more..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

lol,nigga you always act insane,time you'll spend in scripting,you wasting reviving a dead issue claiming 'detective' to crave attention,,

you think I got your time? fool... your the one keen to brawl.....not me.... crave attention indeed....its either you can't read or your brain cells are dead......pig
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
when you are done talking .. you will go offline.. ..talk too much sshit and I won't bother myself scripting....

talk one more sshit and the brawl is off...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

you think I got your time? fool... your the one keen to brawl.....not me.... crave attention indeed....its either you can't read or your brain cells are dead......pig

sad aww little pusssy is angry,, low-self esteem ninja craving attention,,,
Lol,, most times I pity you
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
when you are done talking .. you will go offline.. ..talk too much sshit and I won't bother myself scripting....

talk one more sshit and the brawl is off...

Go fvck yourself bastar.d,looking for a cheap way to escape the battle..
Cheap pric.k ,live up to the aromo name(biitches known for ducking). Fagg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

sad aww little pusssy is angry,, low-self esteem ninja craving attention,,,
Lol,, most times I pity you

low self esteem indeed..... you can as well call the brawl off.... I can't waste my time scripting for a childish wacko like you...I was gonna squeeze time tomorrow but you ain't worth it. ..... because mikuz said low esteem...your carrying it alreadyon your head like the fool you are...... was it not that same mikuz that said he wasn't gonna brawl on Nl again when votes were going against him versus fyh? why didn't you say he had low self esteem.....
you should rather pity yourself .... son of a bbitch......
.now go die ..... I ain't brawling you...... wack mongrel....

using puns like fucking da car --senegal...how can someone ffuck a car . .besides ibime has used that pun in his song maestro.....you also used he ran--middle east country and many other generic rubbish in your raps. ..... accept your wack
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Go fvck yourself bastar.d,looking for a cheap way to escape the battle..
Cheap pric.k ,live up to the aromo name(biitches known for ducking). Fagg

am not battling you cos your wack . anyone saying your ddope is deceiving you. .especially not with your rretarded verses....

you should stick to creating threads......cos your rap sucks......
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

low self esteem indeed..... you can as well call the brawl off.... I can't waste my time scripting for a childish wacko like you...I was gonna squeeze time tomorrow but you ain't worth it. ..... because mikuz said low esteem...your carrying it alreadyon your head like the fool you are...... was it not that same mikuz that said he wasn't gonna brawl on Nl again when votes were going against him versus fyh? why didn't you say he had low self esteem.....
you should rather pity yourself .... son of a bbitch......
.now go die ..... I ain't brawling you...... wack mongrel....

using puns like fucking da car --senegal...how can someone ffuck a car . .besides ibime has used that pun in his song maestro.....you also used he ran--middle east country and many other generic rubbish in your raps. ..... accept your wack

You just officially proved you a biitch sad,and a weakling,,
Too bad,,back out like a little biitch you are..
PSYCHO (recall my very first words to you)
And you just keep proving it,always whining like a 6years old girl,,going on rants with you is plain stu.pid,,
In your time here You've never acted civil,,,bro you still got a long way to go,,too bad.. You aint matured at all...

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

You just officially proved you a biitch sad,and a weakling,,
Too bad,,back out like a little biitch you are..
PSYCHO (recall my very first words to you)
And you just keep proving it,always whining like a 6years old girl,,going on rants with you is plain stu.pid,,
In your time here You've never acted civil,,,bro you still got a long way to go,,too bad.. You aint matured at all...

boring novel....I didn't come here to make friends..... sstupid RoosterDrinker......if you wanna brawl someone...learn how to show the right respect..especially when that person doesn't even really wanna brawl you and especially when that person is your senior......

I am not brawling you....cos your rude...and wack.
now stop stalking me....shameless homosexual

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
I call out Kr0ne! Let's battle on Friday 9pm. 10 bars/20Lines

Guykhena! Set up the ffucking thread!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

All your writtens,always known for over extending each schemes,,you never get straight to the point in your punches,,b/w your schemes and ya ma panties I don't know which stretches more..
TF? shocked You wear panties?? gringringrin

Personals kiss
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

boring novel....I didn't come here to make friends..... sstupid RoosterDrinker......if you wanna brawl someone...learn how to show the right respect..especially when that person doesn't even really wanna brawl you and especially when that person is your senior......

I am not brawling you....cos your rude...and wack.
now stop stalking me....shameless homosexual

Fagg,,,I'm the rude one? When you started this in the first place getting over-sensitive to nothing(obviously paranoia,traits of low-self esteem).
In my stay on NL I've met some pretty insane,furious abnormal set of peeps,,but you? You just stand out in a weirdly stu.pid way..

Until you learn to act in a polite and matured manner I doubt people get social with you,,I bet the only peeps who hang out with you are furstrated elderly pensioners..

On a serious note,,
My advice to you,learn to be civil it'll help your numb life a lot..
Checking your personality,,I just feel sorry for you..

Aint indulging with you in this ish anymore,before you diminish my I.Q.
Sorry for you sha undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:

he has a great all round knowledge... he is really exposed to tinx...he is in d UK...his own is hard to beliwveb....except he is a native of zamfara
i was referring to you saying you don't believe he has no fb account...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I call out Kr0ne! Let's battle on Friday 9pm. 10 bars/20Lines

Guykhena! Set up the ffucking thread!!!!

Shay you say you no dey battle again grin
GIYAZZ:
TF? shocked You wear panties?? gringringrin
Personals kiss

Don't let aromo go insane on you grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Shay you say you no dey battle again grin

Don't let aromo go insane on you grin
I wanna battle now.

Shey na you talk am? So why will Aromo be concerned
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Fagg,,,I'm the rude one? When you started this in the first place getting over-sensitive to nothing(obviously paranoia,traits of low-self esteem).
In my stay on NL I've met some pretty insane,furious abnormal set of peeps,,but you? You just stand out in a weirdly stu.pid way..

Until you learn to act in a polite and matured manner I doubt people get social with you,,I bet the only peeps who hang out with you are furstrated elderly pensioners..

On a serious note,,
My advice to you,learn to be civil it'll help your numb life a lot..
Checking your personality,,I just feel sorry for you..

Aint indulging with you in this ish anymore,before you diminish my I.Q.
Sorry for you sha undecided

baseless yarn ...... hahahah grin emotional pusssy...why are you crying and narrating your heart desires. . .ode
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I wanna battle now.

Shey na you talk am? So why will Aromo be concerned

You no see where I talk about he mama "Ma" undecided
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

baseless yarn ...... hahahah grin emotional pusssy...why are you crying and narrating your heart desires. . .ode

You see how stu.pid you're ,I'm advicing you and you acting foolishly,,grin not surprised,it runs in the aromo traits...

Psycho Fagg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i was referring to you saying you don't believe he has no fb account...
I understand.... but I don't believe he doesn't have a fb accnt
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

You see how stu.pid you're ,I'm advicing you and you acting foolishly,,grin not surprised,it runs in the aromo traits...

Psycho Fagg

you ve been saying aromo since....without a point.....lmfao grin. wacko. ... your just vexed and frustrated that I refused to brawl ya despite the fact that you ve used almost half of today to compose bars.....lmfao...

if e dey pain you ..go choop gala in front of BRT.......

am advising you also to not be wack and quit begging like a wwhore..... hahaha grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
and you had better start scripting guykeg ..... tomorrow I may Change my mind and decide to wreck you. ......

so go prepare boy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

you ve been saying aromo since....without a point.....lmfao grin. wacko. ... your just vexed and frustrated that I refused to brawl ya despite the fact that you ve used almost half of today to compose bars.....lmfao...

if e dey pain you ..go choop gala in front of BRT.......

am advising you also to not be wack and quit begging like a wwhore..... hahaha grin

wack fool,brawling you would be a waste of time and an easy pass for me..(True grin )
I only brought it up,cus I didn't wanna indulge in an e-fight,and believed you were matured enough to settle our grievances with a battle,instead of childish insults and spamming this thread,,but no you decided to push forward in your childish mentality,so I decided to play your game(and trust me it feels so good grin ) since you don't wanna act civil,I'll be sure to get some sense into you...

Like I said,you just bore me,,but anyway ride on grin ,continue proving you suffer from low-self esteem,I got your time now,pls don't stop ride on,..

Psycho fagg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
obainojazz:
I understand.... but I don't believe he doesn't have a fb accnt
aiit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

You no see where I talk about he mama "Ma" undecided
Oh ok. Just create the thread I asked for.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Oh ok. Just create the thread I asked for.

Let kr0ne accept first,so as not to force the dude and prevent no-show.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:

I can beat most if judged fairly....I didn't include them on the list cos I don't think they ate ddope enough to judge a brawl...no beef ..but imagine cap flash gave the rhymes criteria to clasiksam in our brawl.....even Sam pinged me and was like..... o boy you sure say that guy no drink small. grin

‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ CaptainFlash, Ūя̲̅ battle with Ely ℓ̊ dint even give verdicts, Ūя̲̅ first battle with Elymax ℓ̊ said ♈όϋr verse Ȋ̝̊̅§ more than require, Ūя̲̅ battle with Giyaaz ℓ̊ voted Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ♈όϋ! SO̶̷̩̊͡ abeg point out where ♈όϋ see ᵐᵉ as a wacko? coz from ᵗᴴᵋ look of things ♈όϋ're insinuatin now that ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ hating O̶̲̥̅Ϟ ♈όϋ.

You've accussed ᵐᵉ twice with Ω̴̩̩̩̥o confirmation.

♈όϋ can't stop ᵐᵉ from voting here, α​h dint come to NL coz of ♈όϋ, voting iϞ a battle Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵐ̲ʸ̲ choice Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ urs. Plus ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ a trouble maker.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
gottoboy:

♈όϋ want cheap win?

Lmao at cheap win,flash is dope na...iffa type my 2go nick now,he wil tell you he has whooped or even flawed me b4.......xo no take dat doope fella play o.....n cos he doope I wan fight d guy.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
gottoboy:

‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ CaptainFlash, Ūя̲̅ battle with Ely ℓ̊ dint even give verdicts, Ūя̲̅ first battle with Elymax ℓ̊ said ♈όϋr verse Ȋ̝̊̅§ more than require, Ūя̲̅ battle with Giyaaz ℓ̊ voted Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я ♈όϋ! SO̶̷̩̊͡ abeg point out where ♈όϋ see ᵐᵉ as a wacko? coz from ᵗᴴᵋ look of things ♈όϋ're insinuatin now that ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ hating O̶̲̥̅Ϟ ♈όϋ.

You've accussed ᵐᵉ twice with Ω̴̩̩̩̥o confirmation.

♈όϋ can't stop ᵐᵉ from voting here, α​h dint come to NL coz of ♈όϋ, voting iϞ a battle Ȋ̝̊̅§ ᵐ̲ʸ̲ choice Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ urs. Plus ‎​A̶̲̥̅̊♏ Ω̴̩̩̩̥oƬ a trouble maker.

bros a beg speak in plain English...I no understand your Aramaic
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by GIYAZZ(m): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kr0ne?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
Guykhena:

wack fool,brawling you would be a waste of time and an easy pass for me..(True grin )
I only brought it up,cus I didn't wanna indulge in an e-fight,and believed you were matured enough to settle our grievances with a battle,instead of childish insults and spamming this thread,,but no you decided to push forward in your childish mentality,so I decided to play your game(and trust me it feels so good grin ) since you don't wanna act civil,I'll be sure to get some sense into you...

Like I said,you just bore me,,but anyway ride on grin ,continue proving you suffer from low-self esteem,I got your time now,pls don't stop ride on,..

Psycho fagg

your just writing novels kid...... we dropping by 12pm tomorrow... I aint got time for bbitches .... keep ranting
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't think Coogar is Sauron

But I believe Coogar and Sauron are either good friends or relatives, and Coogar looks up to Sauron as his role model. Just like Limerick to Blackbonez. I also agree with him too that Sauron is topical-oriented while Coogar is more of a battle rapper (go down the history of FFR and see this).
It's quite clear too that Coogar is the junior one coz their method of communication is different too. To me, Sauron sounds more mature. Coogar dey talk like small boy, forget all the big big grammar

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.