Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1266964 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by rayopt(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2014
footreja:

. Mikuz is not helping matters. You guys have turned this place to political ground. Now mikuz you are guilty o. Your tone as shown in that post by airmark asking for kr0ne permission to drop verdict showed your verdict was going to favour airmark. Even a primary 6 drop out could deduct that.

peeee deeee peeee!
Only God knows how you gave it to kr0ne. .

it is called the art of politics!
even b4 d bars landed. . .i knew krone was d anointed winner! . .good bars or not!
nl rap battle thread na politics of'cos
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Well, it's obvious that most guys here are a bunch of moffos. Like seriously, the bickering here can make the one at Aba market screech into an abrupt stop just so they can laugh their a55es off. Bunch of grown a55 men going at each other's balls like squirrels squabbling for nuts. Mtchewwwww... like I said, I knew something was up! it is what I wrote in the post airmark hid. When everyone expected to vote...didn't... *shrugs*

All these supposed "vets" are a bunch of shameless go-betweens and they have indeed turned this place into wubbish!!! I been wan edit my verd sef... just decided make I leave am. Mtchewww.

I used to think teddybitch is a stuck-up textcee, antisocial in fact... but I just realized that I like her... she doesn't go around bickering,...like these agbaya fools!!! And me sha, me, I be witch, I no send...if u yarn dust, I go Axe you!!

Kr0ne....airmark.... angry angry na wa ooo!!!

Btw: coogar and ibime should just battle already!!!!!! They should stop dancing around like masquerades in my village during the yam festival. grin angry

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu........... kiss kiss
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Lagunna: yeyenatu........... kiss kiss
Lagunna wink wink
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: Well, it's obvious that most guys here are a bunch of moffos. Like seriously, the bickering here can make the one at Aba market screech into an abrupt stop just so they can laugh their a55es off. Bunch of grown a55 men going at each other's balls like squirrels squabbling for nuts. Mtchewwwww... like I said, I knew something was up! it is what I wrote in the post airmark hid. When everyone expected to vote...didn't... *shrugs*

All these supposed "vets" are a bunch of shameless go-betweens and they have indeed turned this place into wubbish!!! I been wan edit my verd sef... just decided make I leave am. Mtchewww.

I used to think teddybitch is a stuck-up textcee, antisocial in fact... but I just realized that I like her... she doesn't go around bickering,...like these agbaya fools!!! And me sha, me, I be witch, I no send...if u yarn dust, I go Axe you!!

Kr0ne....airmark.... angry angry na wa ooo!!!

Btw: coogar and ibime should just battle already!!!!!! They should stop dancing around like masquerades in my village during the yam festival. grin angry

YeaYeaNot
You know why I like you? Your attitude discourages polygamy. Any man wey marry two of your type keep for house eh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2014
Buhahahahhahahaha!!!!

Na die!!!! I like youtube!!! grin grin

YeaYeaNot

kr0ne:
You know why I like you? Your attitude discourages polygamy. Any man wey marry two of your type keep for house eh grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2014
Tiyazman: Mikuz you are foool! See how you just exposed your own friend! You just exposed his personal stuff, Mikuz, you should be banned forever!!!

No, he's fighting for little credibility both with truth and blatant lies. He wants a ban so he would have something to hang on that he was cheated. Noo we won't fall for his tricks.

@ rayopt, thanks for saying the truth. I like how you highlighted that
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: Buhahahahhahahaha!!!!

Na die!!!! I like youtube!!! grin grin

YeaYeaNot

u 're familiar.. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 05, 2014
Oh I see. grin I always seem to come through to people as a representation of their familiar desires.... so? which is it this time? grin grin

YeaYeaNot

Elvisonjack2: u 're familiar.. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: Oh I see. grin I always seem to come through to people as a representation of their familiar desires.... so? which is it this time? grin grin

YeaYeaNot

...oh common!..u cnt trick me...wit ur smiles ...yeyenut...u Dnt act like dis grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Okay. I'm whoever you think I am. wink

YeaYeaNot

Elvisonjack2: ...oh common!..u cnt trick me...wit ur smiles ...yeyenut...u Dnt chat like dis grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: Okay. I'm whoever you think I am. wink

YeaYeaNot

..better miss yea!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Jeez! Is that all??
angry angry no chit chat..he will reply now, it will start again.

IMO

Every reply must be rhymed on FFR. If you wann chitchat... do it in bars//

Elvisonjack2: ..better miss yea!
you just silly ni. grin

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Elvisonjack2(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu:

you just silly ni. grin

YeaYeaNot
lol grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2014
Na wa o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu: angry angry no chit chat..he will reply now, it will start again.

IMO

Every reply must be rhymed on FFR. If you wann chitchat... do it in bars//

you just silly ni. grin

YeaYeaNot
I c/o you!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval: I c/o you!

Buhahahahahahahaha!!! "I call you out" see his mouth... e dey sweet you to shut me up, ba? do am here!!! Me I just dey learn.

Icekidd/elvisonjack2

Get off FFR and chit chat here!!! You dey hawk for o'sha ba?!!!!

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2014
Airmark, can you now see how far and deep this thing is going. I told you to delete that thread and let's move on. If this is how rap battles will go on here then we shouldn't be having them! Seriously, whether I lose or not it doesn't bother me, but I get tensed up when unnecessary comments and opinions sneak in after. I had wanted to back down after the call out that Saturday because Sunday is the only day I have the time to visit friends and family. . . .I'm always busy! But I didn't to avoid people calling it cowardice. And I can tell you that both of us did not do our best because everything came in a rush. We've had rebuttals before on FFR, and I was always giving you the upper hand, even quoted your lines like you said in your personals. But it's not my fault that it has to happen this way. The issue between me and Mikuz was not about vote on who won or who lost....I actually won that brawl. But he used some words I didn't like hence the bickering and all that. You are aware of this too. You came in at the end to settle the misunderstanding. Now does this mean I'm better than you? No! Anything can happen in a text brawl. When Mikuz said he won Ibime once I thought he was lying until I checked, and it was true. Ibime even conceded! I saw this bitterness coming, and it's the last thing I'd ever wish for. F-ck the win! It doesn't mean anything to me. But don't just allow this people highlighting what happened, why they happened, or why they shouldn't happen ruin the happiness!
I still maintain you delete that thread, bro. It's my wish, abi? So please do it

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu:

Buhahahahahahahaha!!! "I call you out" see his mouth... e dey sweet you to shut me up, ba? do am here!!! Me I just dey learn.

Icekidd/elvisonjack2

Get off FFR and chit chat here!!! You dey hawk for o'sha ba?!!!!

YeaYeaNot
Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2014
Ibime vs coogar...

Front page things..

Airmark and mikuz should try and promote this battle...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark come let me see your bombom lol grin

airmark came with cane
kr0ne came with koboko
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
teddybiyasi: airmark come let me see your bombom lol grin

airmark came with cane
kr0ne came with koboko

Is it because coogar is not around you are asking that question?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
Airmark hope say u dn ban Fyh.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
airmark:

Is it because coogar is not around you are asking that question?

harsh reply, hmmmm demn ya not even friendly

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
Oh giyaz banned,
That dude is really damn lucky,,,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Smh

Alright let's do this...

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
yeyenatu:

Alright let's do this...

YeaYeaNot
Do what?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Do what?

Oya, all of you should come and line up ooo. Na this talker talker I wan take start!!!! Me and you... uneven field... bushes with thorns... buhahahahaha...

I just found my boy-toy!!! Airmark!!!!

Wey giiboiz, he is next!!! After i'll put limerick's yiansh on an anvil and panel beat am to my taste... Limerick2.0 grin grin
grin grin

YeAYeaNot

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.