Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260833 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
sneeze...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikuz:

Now who got the last laugh?

tongue

lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emaprince:
And who cares about FB cypher?..same FB nuccas that worships nairalanders..they can't do without popping in here to find out what's going on..likes of U3 went from worshipping streetwize,Ibime and DBR and now their reigning champs like pein(according to what I heard) are worshipping coogar..smh

Lol, Your hate for fb niggas sha, wetin dem do you sef?

And as for pein, he is just a very good upcoming netcee on facebook, just like krone is on here.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Testerfuze(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

excluding me grin
Wait for UR turn then

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
LooNat11kk:

And as for pein, he is just a very good upcoming netcee on facebook, just like krone is on here.
Krone is no upcomer Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo, you no read Airmack personals vs Krone?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
gottoboy:

Krone is no upcomer Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo, you no read Airmack personals vs Krone?

I only noticed krone's appearance on here months ago, as far as he started hitting big this year, he's still upcoming to us

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
LooNat11kk:

I only noticed krone's appearance on here months ago, as far as he started hitting big this year, he's still upcoming to us
Ơ̴̴̴͡k
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 6:11am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

Where did I mention anything about cypher to you? Must you make noise about your series stuff? If there's anything you wanna do why don't you get along with it and stop disturbing the peace?
which stüpid peace? Guy no tell me that kind thing. I'll post whatever i want as far as i'm not breaking rules, you're just ranting cos i mentioned your name. I won't mention you again.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by goshikid: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
which stüpid peace? Guy no tell me that kind thing. I'll post whatever i want as far as i'm not breaking rules, you're just ranting cos i mentioned your name. I won't mention you again.
gbam!! grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
IceDaNemesis:

Abeg comot for road make I see better posts. Wetin carry you go mention my name before? You smoke? I resemble your mate? If you no know wetin you go post for here make you just go siddon for gutter. Wetin dey worry you sef? Make you mind yoursef before you go hear am. Next time you mention my name you go see wetin go happen - you dey hear wetin I dey follow you talk so?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

Abeg comot for road make I see better posts. Wetin carry you go mention my name before? You smoke? I resemble your mate? If you no know wetin you go post for here make you just go siddon for gutter. Wetin dey worry you sef? Make you mind yoursef before you go hear am. Next time you mention my name you go see wetin go happen - you dey hear wetin I dey follow you talk so?
empty threats, Na only ban you fit ban me. Wetin dey dat your name sef wey dem no fit mention? Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2014
goshikid:
gbam!! grin

Guy what is your stress sef? Why are you suddenly acting like a concerned citizen all of a sudden? This journey your're looking to a embark on ll leave you fatigued. You are not the first, others have toed this path and regretted it, some even deactivated their accounts and ran away. You never see anything.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

What's all these? You people should get off my back for once, are my the only famous bloke in Nairaland?

Mik's a vet, he's murdered too many ninjas, he started killing English!! shocked.

BTW, you're only famous because of your "heavenly puns" cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
empty threats, Na only ban you fit ban me. Wetin dey dat your name sef wey dem no fit mention? Smh

Who dey talk about ban? E be like say you don commit, that's why guilty conscience dey haunt you. No mention my name. It is not meant for haters and detractors, only my people are allowed to use it. You dey hear me so?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
SmokingGunZ:

Mik's a vet, he's murdered too many ninjas, he started killing English!! shocked.

BTW, you're only famous because of your "heavenly puns" cheesy

How did I kill English in that post? Are you suffering from dyslexia? It seems like you are a frustrated facebook detractor and another hater experiencing sleepless nights as a result of reading meaning into my heavenly puns.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

How did I kill English in that post? Are you suffering from dyslexia? It
seems like you are a frustrated facebook detractor and another hater
experiencing sleepless nights as a result of reading meaning into my
heavenly puns.

First reply my diss@ FFR. Dyslexia? If you have ample knowledge of these words, why do you keep writing Jamb every year?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

Who dey talk about ban? E be like say you don commit, that's why guilty conscience dey haunt you. No mention my name. It is not meant for haters and detractors, only my people are allowed to use it. You dey hear me so?
you smoke crack this morning? I no know who i wan hate na you i go hate? When you saw my post, why didn't you ignore it? Guy don't quote me again. You dey hear me so?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
so Mikuz open doc for me grin
Wey dat mumu Goshikid sef
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2014
SmokingGunZ:

First reply my diss@ FFR. Dyslexia? If you have ample knowledge of these words, why do you keep writing Jamb every year?

What is this? Are you high? Why are you repeating dyslexia? Is it a big word to you? Look let me tell you, you can't talk to me anyhow, you are not known here. if you don't quit this childish charade I ll break your mouth so you ll know who you're chatting with. What's wrong with you? Did you drink Kerosene?

Reply what diss? I aint gonna do that. If you want me to make you popular then you have to start learning how be loyal and humble. What is it? I have been ignoring you noobs for sometime now cos you guys don't know how these things go. If you think you can just pop out from nowhere and start throwing lame shots at me and expect me to reply then you have another thing coming. I might as well stand at my junction and start quarelling with any lunatic I see. Are you listening to what I'm saying? Why do you think I just let other lame ones like you throw shots at me? Like Teddybiyasi for example. You better place your compass well before you end up like her. She started with ranting about ending my 'career' and ended up ending hers. grin Where is she now? Are you listening to what I'm saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

What is this? Are you high? Why are you repeating dyslexia? Is it a big word to you? Look let me tell you, you can't talk to me anyhow, you are not known here. if you don't quit this childish charade I ll break your mouth so you ll know who you're chatting with. What's wrong with you? Did you drink Kerosene?

Reply what diss? I aint gonna do that. If you want me to make you popular then you have to start learning how be loyal and humble. What is it? I have been ignoring you noobs for sometime now cos you guys don't know how these things go. If you think you can just pop out from nowhere and start throwing lame shots at me and expect me to reply then you have another thing coming. I might as well stand at my junction and start quarelling with any lunatic I see. Are you listening to what I'm saying? Why do you think I just let other lame ones like you throw shots at me? Like Teddybiyasi for example. You better place your compass well before you end up like her. She started with ranting about ending my 'career' and ended up ending hers. grin Where is she now? Are you listening to what I'm saying?

Jesus: Father, did i die for this one too? sad
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

Like Teddybiyasi for example. You better place your compass well before you end up like her. She started with ranting about ending my 'career' and ended up ending hers. grin Where is she now? Are you listening to what I'm saying?

lol grin

ifa catch you

mikuz ehnnn
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
you smoke crack this morning? I no know who i wan hate na you i go hate? When you saw my post, why didn't you ignore it? Guy don't quote me again. You dey hear me so?

Na you smoke this morning. What is your problem? Why won't you let me be? Did I snatch your gf? Its always Mik this Mik that. Are my the only popular textcee in the country? What's wrong with you?

I should ignore your post. Why don't ignore mentioning my name? Don't quote me again too. You dey hear wetin I dey follow you talk?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
What'evs
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Wrongturn:
so Mikuz open doc for me grin
Wey dat mumu Goshikid sef

You made a call out and I created the thread to that effect na. Were you expecting to battle him in your house or what? No gree make I write quick 16 for you o, you dey hear wetin I dey follow you talk?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

Are you listening to what I'm saying?
mikuz:

You dey hear me so?
mikuz:

You dey hear wetin I dey follow you talk?
mikuz:

you dey hear wetin I dey follow you talk?
You don high grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
teddybiyasi:

lol grin

ifa catch you

mikuz ehnnn

What ll happen?

I told you to come lemme put you under my wings and make you feared and famous like me but you refused - instead you say na to dey shoot yoursef in the foot better for you. See your life?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2014
that mumu Goshikid no get personals sef seems like i'll be the first person to battle him
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Wrongturn:

You don high grin grin

Lol . . .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Wrongturn:
that mumu Goshikid no get personals sef seems like i'll be the first person to battle him

Lol why you wan kill the poor boy na. You no want make the guy see next year? Wetin en do you?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Lmfao! These guys. Wrongturn, it's thread here, not doc. This is no FB

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.