Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1260909 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:

What ll happen?

I told you to come lemme put you under my wings and make you feared and famous like me but you refused - instead you say na to dey shoot yoursef in the foot better for you. See your life?

yo high tongue
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz unban kr0ne
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
teddybiyasi:
mikuz unban kr0ne

E be like say to mention my name dey sweet you.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Kr0ne is free.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2014
Wrongturn:

You don high grin grin
Mikuz don High truly!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz:
Kr0ne is free.
Thanks, man. That antispam bot just dey do anyhow

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Kr0ne no vex oo... I won join this ya phoenix elite group...I think that fun..how can I be a member plz?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2014
henzekido:
I trend d state with a little bit of capital
I break event wit a wicked side of octval
then I fix rappers in d merryment of canival

So young nd dope I won develop I wanna b faster dan all d rappers lyk an antelop

My pen z my dem sword / I use ur blood in in my black board \For u 2 knw am ur small god I will add ur name in my dead sqaud

Resident evil......

As am empire I will kill ur mind nd make u cry
Nd I will turn ur mum nd make her mine
I will biwictch ur siblings nd make dem die

BLOODY

Wtf!! This nigga needs some brush up...

Who gonna help him?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
sosiqdude:
Kr0ne no vex oo... I won join this ya phoenix elite group...I think that fun..how can I be a member plz?
search tha phoenix elites for fb. Then enter join group. But the group dry somehow. Whats ur fb name
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
search tha phoenix elites for fb. Then enter join group. But the group dry somehow. Whats ur fb name

you looking for my personal by any means
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by IceDaNemesis(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2014
sosiqdude:

you looking for my personal by any means
see this guy. I get jig for fb since. But i no use personals for am. I no get that kind time
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Lol, Your hate for fb niggas sha, wetin dem do you sef?

And as for pein, he is just a very good upcoming netcee on facebook, just like krone is on here.

krone is no upcoming .... dude ... why can't you accept the dude is better than you .... your ego is bigger than your talent that's why you are nothing here and on Facebook too.... he even beat ibimi and had a clean sheet throughout 2014...
you are a hating JOKER!!! ....

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 11:31am On Dec 23, 2014
IceDaNemesis:
see this guy. I get jig for fb since. But i no use personals for am. I no get that kind time

You never can tell...

Maybe ur mind go decide use am for my turn...

U dey whatsap,,,bbm...or 2go grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Its icekidd, one bastard super-mod banned me til xmas. But i ain't willing to wait that long.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 11:52am On Dec 23, 2014
sosiqdude:

You never can tell...

Maybe ur mind go decide use am for my turn...

U dey whatsap,,,bbm...or 2go grin.
only nl be my stuff o. Fb na small small. I no dy bbm or whatsapp no bittches to chat wit
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by SmokingGunZ(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Kr0ne had a clean sheet this year? That's Impressive!! cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
mikuz biko unban kr0ne again
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

i lost respect for RG the day I was cheated ..and it was OBVIOUS... even the person I battle knew he was DEMOLISHED ... most of you in RG are LOSERS... just lucky to have phones to browse.. the most annoying thing is you guys actually think you are doppe ..that's why you can never improve...according to a Chinese philosopher-- a lot of you in RG have to empty your cups and unlearn everything you have been taught.. that's the only way they can improve...starting from that noise-making idiiot called Sleak..the dude has been texting for years now..yet no Sign of improvement.

I have read verses there many times... From those highly rated there..e.g nagato arkin etc...and in my opinion - they lack K.O punchlines..rhymes and most times stretch ... not to talk of their basic and forced wordplays

When i was saying it here that RG is full of empty-brained maggots u were doubting. some front as if they're dope but they can't win a brawl without dicking. even Loonaprick is among them. wack mungo park!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wrongturn:
When i was saying it here that RG is full of empty-brained maggots u were doubting. some front as if they're dope but they can't win a brawl without dicking. even Loonaprick is among them. wack mungo park!

I didn't object to that...
why you calling them Mungo Park ? mungo park was an explorer.. he was pretty smart and brainy..
I can't say the same for the likes of sleak and co.. the metaphor suitable for them would be -- Mr.Latin or Ajirebi or Jelili .....clowns...

imagine sleak had time to open a fake account disguised as a female...
I mean who does that if not for a bored nerd... lol ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

Sleak has always been a bitch grin too bad my account got hacked. soon i'll create a new id and go back to RG
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
where that mumu Goshikid? i don't think i have to stress myself out cossa him. I no even see any useful personals to use. smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wrongturn:
Sleak has always been a bitch grin too bad my account got hacked. soon i'll create a new id and go back to RG

okay....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

I didn't object to that...
why you calling them Mungo Park ? mungo park was an explorer.. he was pretty smart and brainy..
I can't say the same for the likes of sleak and co.. the metaphor suitable for them would be -- Mr.Latin or Ajirebi or Jelili .....clowns...

loooooooool....
That guy is the leading comedian in that group...
Too much jokes is what hinders their ability to pen haymakers in that group...

We should have FB Vs NL... Dont you think?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
ElymaxCray:

loooooooool....
That guy is the leading comedian in that group...
Too much jokes is what hinders their ability to pen haymakers in that group...

We should have FB Vs NL... Dont you think?

we can do that...only if they agree it holds here on this site.. searching for docs on fb is very stressful too ..

but who's gonna vote on the battles.. if nl members vote for a battler from nl, they will say we favoured him and we will say the same also if they vote for their man
so who will be the judges?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mehn,geo,tanx ...oya o, let's flow
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
U go fear pein and danzo for 1 person body. 12 Rinnegan and almost 12 sharingan. Make una run.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Darkrebel:

we can do that...only if they agree it holds here on this site.. searching for docs on fb is very stressful too ..

but who's gonna vote on the battles.. if nl members vote for a battler from nl, they will say we favoured him and we will say the same also if they vote for their man
so who will be the judges?
true talk. The wahala go too much.
Unless it's going to hold on a neutral ground....

Say for instance, NL VS RG... We brawl in RV or maestro..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol,give me ur 3 best glads here ...14 barz,we drop tomorrow ...fast, My thirst for blood is unquenchable cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
PeinDanzo:
Mehn,geo,tanx ...oya o, let's flow
is this that pein coogar said is on a killing spree grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by PeinDanzo(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
ElymaxCray:

is this that pein coogar said is on a killing spree grin

Yes,goat!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Sokrates(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
PeinDanzo:
Lol,give me ur 3 best glads here ...14 barz,we drop tomorrow ...fast, My thirst for blood is unquenchable :DLol,give me ur 3 best glads here ...14 barz,we drop tomorrow ...fast, My thirst for blood is unquenchable
lmao. Here you'll start from people like bars, samcarter e.t.c after they've murked you, you'll try again and again and again til u win one of them. Then you'll move forward
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ElymaxCray: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
PeinDanzo:

Yes,goat!
well, that was on that quack fb... Icekid quick, come handle this dude.... 24lines... I'm popping the thread straight away...

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.